Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Posting comments to help the uninformed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Posting comments to help the uninformed

+8
onemore
doodoo
dinarling77
dinarling
wpsmit
What?
Ponee
Daox13
12 posters

Go down

Posting comments to help the uninformed Empty Posting comments to help the uninformed

Post by Daox13 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:25 pm

SO, I think I have finally found the straw that broke the camel's back. I have had a hard time with a lot of these dinar sites... I feel like many many of them as most of you know only post the bs with no regard to those they hurt with that mixed information. Many of these sites do not post comments that are rational and bring another side to these "gurus" no matter how nice you word them.

So I have decided that I will continue to post these comments whether posted or not, because I know that someone somewhere is reading them....

I am not going to encourage you to do this, but the more comments the more pressure... I feel like if we stick together guys and try to educate the uneducated then at least we are doing all we can to help those out there in the same situation as we are in.

Some of us know exactly what it is like to be caught in the clutches of these horrible horrible Guru's.. We have finally come to the conclusion it was just smoke and mirrors and although some people no matter how much sense you make will still go to them, maybe just maybe we can save a few.

This site has helped me more then I think you can know. This investment is stressful for many because they have been waiting and waiting and waiting with no outcome..
My reasons for my stress was more so wading through the bs and needing help to do such..

This site has given me the peace of mind to be able to check in and out and have other help me to understand what could or could not be the outcome due to certain historic articles, well known facts I may not have picked up and of course another point of view is the best medicine for wading through the mess..

I want to thank everyone out there for being so accepting and kind.. Your site beats all others in my book.
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Posting comments to help the uninformed Empty Re: Posting comments to help the uninformed

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Thank you Daox13! We have a come a long way here on Dinar Daily. From being the Original Okie Oil Man site, home of a Guru - to being a site that challenges the gurus. Many of us have taken some beatings ourselves. Whether it was because of having to Mod for untrustworthy gurus, being banned from other sites for questioning or just the beat down of hearing it is done again and again, we know how you feel. This has been an emotionally exhausting journey.

I myself have gotten a LOT of static from MANY for creating this style of forum. I lost half of my original Mods because they said they didn't want to moderate for a site that has the guru info. They didn't understand my purpose was not to support the information but to give the members opportunity to dissect, and challenge it. I don't think it was fair that the gurus have had free reign over the dinar world by eliminating any members who questioned them. If we don't have a place to go to read, break down and talk about what is being said all we have is what "THEY" are saying.

Even the articles can be questioned and discussed here. They are a struggle at times. There are those that are just lurkers that I know read them and understand them better than others. It would be nice if they would jump in sometimes to and let us know what they think.

I especially enjoy and appreciate when members like yourself give the "RATIONAL" observations and comments in regards to the guru information and claims. Your term rational is important in who we are to keep us from being an ugly site. We are heard more when we use common sense in our comments and not just emotional name calling.

It isn't my goal or the purpose of this site to be the heavy hand that brings "THEM" down. Just to be a place to peel the layers off of what they say. And for people to stop feeling suppressed and unheard. Please keep asking questions and giving your opinions.

Doax13, I want to thank YOU and the many like you who have joined our circle. We welcome all who want to know the freedom to question and the freedom of expression.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posting comments to help the uninformed Empty Re: Posting comments to help the uninformed

Post by What? Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Doax13..
This site is the best!  I thank Okie for bringing it to my attention. He made mention of Dinar Daily picking on him.. I had not heard of DD until then and so I looked it up and finally! I find reality and people with the same skepticism as I.....

What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:21 pm

What? LOL You just made me laugh so hard !!!  Thank you Okie for our new friends.  LOL (still laughing) Feel free to  co-ordinate an intervention of your friends that you left behind. 
The first step is to empty all the KOOLAID vats.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:35 pm

I'm a bit surprised that anyone would find us based on anything Okie said. HAHA...Ponee you may need to work up a fee scale for the Okster...send us 5 new members/day and you get 1 dinar, which based on your balderdash is worth double digit dollars as you said last night....

Daox13 and what? again welcome to the flock. We all owe Okie a debt of gratitude for establishing the core of this site thru Miske. She was owner back when Okie spewed forth his poison here.

As I'm sure both of you have already figured out Ponee is daBomb...she works tirelessly to bring our brand of information to this site, and she tells it like it is! She and her staff (which is everybody but me, haha) have worked very very hard to make this the best Dinar site there (eat your heart out AM, I'm a convert) is.

Anyway, I guess that's nuff said!

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Yep, It shore was diffrent round here  2 years ago....course I may have been banned by then, make that 2 years and 3 months ago. Howdy newsters you have found yore way into a great place. Do either of you gents like moonshine?
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Y'all try not to pay uncle Dinarling. He's harmless cause usually he's drunk from sampling too much of his product. And only gets angry when ya lie to him. You should have seen some of his rants against Okie and his henchmen back when they were here. I know y'all are already sold on this place so I'll just say WELCOME!

Hey Ponee....you are the best.

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Let me just reiterate what these wonderful folks have already said. This is the best site, these are the best people, and my fellow dinarians ask not what your gurus can do to you, ask what you can do to put and end to their venom.

Thank you, thank you, now I must go out and celebrate with some fellow conservatives who stuck to our guns and stuck it to BarryCare today.

Keep up the good work, Ponee etal

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 pm

It is ALL OF YOU that are the BEST  of the BEST !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:03 pm

And Barry just complained again about the Repubs picking on him. Poor Barry.

Somebody needs to man up. On multiple levels.

We're talking health, wellness, nutrition, eating plans, research here.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:34 pm

your join date looks pretty old, but your number of posts puts you in the novice category, onemore.
Guess you are not very talkative, huh? Posting comments to help the uninformed 3508649203 

I think I like you though....anyone who calls a spade a spade and a Barry a Barry is ok with me.
Speak up some more. you make sense...

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Welcome to all of you, and as you can see we have many personalities here!  That is one thing about this site, we are all like family, and you never know what we may discuss besides Dinar, or Gurus, etc.  We may start a thread discussing one thing and change totally off the subject.  We are serious about things here, but we do have a lot of fun also. I feel because we can discuss how we feel it help ease the tension, and helps relax the nerves with this crazy ride!  

When this was the old OOM site, it began to get really hard to ban someone for stating their opinion, when they were right, or you felt the same way! 

So welcome and just join in and you never know what might come of it!  If you want to talk about it, I'm sure you will have some answers or opinions.

Got to laugh a little, we can't be serious all the time!

Posting comments to help the uninformed Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Posting comments to help the uninformed 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:56 pm

"Just to be a place to peel the layers off of what they say. And for people to stop feeling suppressed and unheard. Please keep asking questions and giving your opinions."

That's perfect, well-said, Ponee!:cheers:

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:46 am

wpsmit wrote:your join date looks pretty old, but your number of posts puts you in the novice category, onemore.
Guess you are not very talkative, huh? Posting comments to help the uninformed 3508649203 

I think I like you though....anyone who calls a spade a spade and a Barry a Barry is ok with me.
Thanks.

So how many sites have you been banned from?  I've only been banned once and that was at Frank's. Smile

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by What? Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:28 am

Yay ponee !  and yay for moonshine...
 I like it here !  I am on the road allot so getting on is not always easy due to time and service but, when I do get on or, when I am home like now,, this is my 'go to site'.. Thanks all for making me feel welcome..

What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:41 pm

onemore wrote:
wpsmit wrote:your join date looks pretty old, but your number of posts puts you in the novice category, onemore.

Thanks.

So how many sites have you been banned from?  I've only been banned once and that was at Frank's. Smile
Oh wpsmit or one of his alternate personalities has been banned from most of the "best" dinar sites at one time or another ... He has made a career of being banned, sometimes multiple times. In fact, he should write a book, "101 ways to get banned for dummies."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Posting comments to help the uninformed 2805820865  Posting comments to help the uninformed 2805820865  Posting comments to help the uninformed 2805820865  Posting comments to help the uninformed 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
onemore wrote:

Thanks.

Oh wpsmit or one of his alternate personalities has been banned from most of the "best" dinar sites at one time or another ... He has made a career of being banned, sometimes multiple times. In fact, he should write a book, "101 ways to get banned for dummies."
With all due respect, kevin53, I am DARN  PROUD of my (and my various derivatives) for our respective bans. Actually wpsmit has never been banned, but I am the core being of others who have. While others groveled at Okie's every word, Dinarling, along with several others, was a pioneer here. He dared to buck the BULLSHIITE. He put his neck on the line with every questioning post. He is a true hero in the fight against scam and corruption, and was a catalyst in the revolution (ohboy Hello NSA, yes I'm fine) that eventually rid this sight of Okie and his minions.

I could go on, but I think we owe Dinarling and Dinarlin77 a huge salute for their service to what is now DDD.

Posting comments to help the uninformed AutumnSalute

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:52 pm

i don't know if there are that many ways to get banned. It's either tick off the site owner or one of his/her mods with the ban button.

I got banned for asking Frank a simple question and one of his guards said I was disrespectful and banned me.

We're talking health, wellness, nutrition, eating plans, research here.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:20 pm

We have been Dinar Daily since April of 2012.  And I can honestly say that in the past year and a half that we have been here, we have NOT banned a single person.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:27 pm

We (all the mods) have the ban button but, they are so dusty we can't even see them anymore.raspberry

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Ponee wrote:

We have been Dinar Daily since April of 2012.  And I can honestly say that in the past year and a half that we have been here, we have NOT banned a single person.
It says you are very tolerant. Smile

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:10 pm

It helps when you do not have a megolomaniac to protect.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Ponee wrote:It helps when you do not have a megolomaniac to protect.
Indeed. Smile

(If I could find the smilies, I'd insert another kind.)

onemore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum