Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done

3 posters

Go down

Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done Empty Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:05 pm

9-19-2013 Newhound Guru Phoenix3333 Stryker is 100% correct...Today's Signing Was Huge...This Was The Formal Signing Of The Erbil Agreement.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done Empty Re: Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done

Post by Jayzze Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 pm

they have stated this many times but  stating and doing are two different things. in the mid east everything is done at a snails pace except killing
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done Empty Re: Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 pm

The only agreement I see that was signed today is the one signed at the Peace Palace. It does not seem to be the Erbil agreement. Of course, we've been told that was signed at least twice in the last year that I can think of off the top of my head.

The country's leaders sign today documents and social peace

19/09/2013 08: 51
The country's leaders and politicians will be held today at the Peace Palace, the National Congress called by khodayyir, Iraq's Vice President for signing documents and social peace, amid expectations that produce positive results conducive to an integrated national project springboard, especially after assurances that the participation of nearly 400 national figure represents all political actors and components of society and Iraq provinces. the parliamentarians welcomed the moves to narrow the differences between the various political forces, which will culminate today with the signing of the terms of that document, which "The objectives referred to it as" a national project to ensure peaceful coexistence between all elements of the Iraqi people and to establish a national partnership through adherence to the Constitution and the law and adopt dialogue only way to solve differences that accompany political scene. "

MP block (change) Kurdistan cute Mustafa confirmed his support for the initiative of the social peace and honor, which will be signed today at the National Conference. In an interview, called "News Center for the Iraqi media network, to abide by their clauses and play a positive role in the implementation of their goals out of the crisis and resolving political problems.

Mustafa said that "the Kurdish Alliance also supports all initiatives aimed at political reforms and establish general principles", describing the meeting as "blocks a major u-turn" in the political process.

As the Iraqi list MP Sunil Centre sourcing for the Iraqi media network, supported his initiative and its intention to sign a document of honor in all its clauses. Khalidi's political parties to implement these documents and make them complementary to previous initiatives. Khalidi said that "mass held a meeting to examine the items and how to play a positive and active role for the success of the National Convention," the participation of most of the leadership in the Iraqi Parliament Speaker Osama Al-nujaifi in meeting this Thursday. "

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.imn.iq/news/view.27626/

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done 2805820865  Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done 2805820865  Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done 2805820865  Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Here is another .... it looks good, and is progress, but it is not a power sharing agreement, and therefore is not the looked for Erbil agreement. It MAY lead to it, and might even be a preliminary to it, but I do not believe it is what we are looking for.

The three presidencies wish to respect the signatories of a document of honor for their positions and missed touch with him

Author: BS, MK
Editor: BS
13/09/19 14: 09

Range/Baghdad

The three presidencies in Iraq confirmed Thursday that the boycotters for "social peace conference will communicate with them to convince them to sign the" document of honor ", and called on the signatories to respect their signatures, they hope to get out to the ground.

The Vice President said khudair Al-khuzai told a news conference with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, Parliament Speaker Osama Al-nujaifi and a number of leaders of the political forces in the Government Palace in central Baghdad, following the signing of a document of honor, attended by (term), "sign a document of social peace took several months of negotiations for the drafting of this document," wish of signatories to "respect their signatures because people will call them if they broke this Covenant".

Said Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, who did not attend the National Conference of social peace is not regarded as interrupting the meeting we will continue our dialogue and to hear their views. "

Said House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi, who wanted to go out to the land of reality and boycotted the Conference to continue with us in the March until the positive results under the social peace ".

The three presidencies and political forces earlier Thursday, the social peace to resolve the country's political crisis, hours after the national peace conference held in the Government Palace in central Baghdad.

And this morning, at the Government Palace in downtown Baghdad, the National Conference of social peace advocated by khodayyir, Iraq's Vice President, in the presence of President Nuri al-Maliki's Government and Parliament Osama Al-nujaifi, leader of National Alliance, Ibrahim Al-Jaafari, with missed conference leader of the Iraqi list, Iyad Allawi and Saleh Al-mutlaq, head of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, the Conference signed the "document of honor" to resolve the political crisis.

Vice President launched an initiative to alkhuzaa khudhair National Conference for social peace, attended by the leaders of the political blocs and political figures, on Thursday (19 September 2013), to sign a document of honor "to resolve the political crisis in the country.

Said House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi, Wednesday (18 September 2013), that he will attend personally to the National Conference for social peace to sign a document of honor among Iraqi political forces proposed by the Presidency, the Conference will give "a new chance and a positive message to the Iraqi citizen."

With the United Nations on Thursday, (19 September 2013), supporting the Conference, convened by the Vice-President of khudair Al-khuzai of civil peace, called on all politicians to participate.

The political process in Iraq is a chronic crisis, since the announcement of the results of the last legislative election, 2009, exacerbated by the widespread protests in the provinces, and Sunni-majority areas, since (the 21st of December 2012 the last), and the ensuing demonstrations and protests in most provinces by the deterioration of services, "unprecedented" conflict between the Executive and the legislature, by an explosive political blocs (even per color), as well as the exacerbation of violence and displacement as an ominous return of sectarian war.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done 2805820865  Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done 2805820865  Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done 2805820865  Phoenix3333 says the formal signing of the Erbil Agreement is done 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum