Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate

5 posters

Go down

Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate Empty Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:25 am

9-18-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce [via clay] ...there is a War between IMF and Maliki on the Rate [I thought the rate had been approved awhile ago.] the UN and the IMF did a audit on Iraq after the audit they changed the rate…the imf wants a lower rate…Maliki wants the 3.44 rate. [thought we needed that 4 the budget as u always told us, 3.41?] they do need the number but the imf does not think the infrastructure will support the rate so it is a battle right now and i do not know what they are going to do to resolve it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate Empty Re: Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate

Post by Jayzze Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 am

there is a lot of bs going on everyday its something different
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate Empty Re: Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:11 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate 2805820865  Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate 2805820865  Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate 2805820865  Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:27 am

Randy speaks... Thoughts?
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 am

Andy, I used to put a lot of stock in Randy Koonce.  He stayed behind the scenes, no dates, no rates, But 2 weeks ago, he gave us another 10 day window and gave us no  reasons why he felt that was a good window.  But,here we are. He has slowly been coming down on the credibility ladder with me.

I don't know if I actually believe his analysis that there is a disagreement between these 2.  It all comes back to, it  just bing another persons  opinion.  We have to quit looking at any of their comments as facts.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Flat out doesn't ring true.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate 2805820865  Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate 2805820865  Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate 2805820865  Randy Koonce says -- there is a war between IMF and Maliki on the Rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 pm

If there is any truth to the statement (cough), split the rate opinion difference and let's all happily exit out of here. 

The following are two posts from Koonce in 2012.  As you can see, he just guesses like everyone else.

Dinar Detectives
6-14-13 Randy Koonce:   (Wanted to ask u if it’s true that the PM of Kuwait was in Bagdad yesterday and what if anything does that mean for us?)  Yes he was, next week is looking good.  

DinarVets
8-21-2012 Randy Koonce: Nothing will happen until Talabani comes back. Najafi, Talabani, Maliki and Allawi need to be present to set up the new government. We’re waiting for Talabani to return and for a National Conference. This is event driven, not date driven.
I think once Talabani returns, we’ll have a National Meeting and the RV will happen right after. As far as the rumors about people who have already cashed out, that’s the biggest bunch of garbage I’ve ever heard. Don’t listen to that nonsense.
When Talabani returns they will have to show the Ministers (which must be done publicly) and the power sharing by law must be in place. Once that is done this should be over within 5 days tops. If you think you can guess the timing go for it but you won’t get it right. Sit back relax and wait for the event (National Meeting) to take place. I do think Obama needs this for his election.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/126525-randy-koonce-8212012/#ixzz2fO0yJNXz

crazyspin scratch sorry 
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum