Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok

Go down

Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok  Empty Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok

Post by Ponee on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:32 pm

9-18-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat I have some really good sources in CBI and they are telling me Iraq still must post the new IQN rate on their CBI site to make it official and final. The IQD rate will not be activated until the IQN goes international. I know Iraq already signed off on the RV in March. This is not new news. This situation is dynamic. This does not invalidate my new intel. The USA also signed off on the RV last March - so where is it?

9-18-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat Here is what happened... As a last minute directive from Maliki from the GOI in order to fully support this RV and post the rates on CBI, they decided last week to do yet another sweep and effort to remove yet more 3 zero notes from circulation in country. You should not plan on any CBI rate getting posted until they complete this new effort. I do not see this recent project being completed until late next week or early October. Having said this Iraq is always late in their promise to deliver. ...Iraq does absolutely still play a vital role in holding up this RV. This is a recent development as the situation changed. I wish I could tell you it is happening tonight or this week ...but I strongly feel this is not the case. Time will tell. Just want to be honest.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok  Empty Re: Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok

Post by onemore on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:43 pm

"Just want to be honest."
Hmm. I have a question. If the intel provider is not honest about his or her gender and/or location, does that information qualify/disqualify his or her intel? Hmm...

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Ah yes, the oft talked about but never seen, rumored to be mythical IQN ... since the IQD can be checked, let's come up with a new currency, that'll fix the nay sayers ...

Didn't she say a few weeks back that this was out of Iraq's hands, but that O was holding it up? Maybe that was someone else though ... after a while they all sound the same ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok  2805820865  Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok  2805820865  Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok  2805820865  Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Mnt Goat -- uh huh ok  Funny_goat_picture_7

Tony, get over here and help me push this damn RV button!!!
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:39 pm

"they decided last week to do yet another sweep and effort to remove yet more 3 zero notes from circulation in country"

...if they keep this up...Iraqi's will have no dinar left....hahaha!!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:40 pm

OK Highlander - that just cracked me up!  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm getting depressed...

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:01 am

Cheer up onemore, I am depressed too. 

:chevy:
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 am

Nah, don't be depressed ... today is no different than yesterday.  We are just still waiting.  Don't dwell.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum