Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up smoking that "good stuff" ?

+4
Guru Debunker
John.N
wpsmit
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? Empty Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up smoking that "good stuff" ?

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:22 pm

9-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Everything is still on track. Bank personnel went in this morning & are on alert for it at any moment, anytime. The rates are $23+ for IQD and the Dong was at $4 as of this morning. It can happen from this afternoon to Friday is what they are trying to accomplish. There is to be some kind of announcement regarding Syria by Friday, hopefully they get this accomplished before that.

Parliament is still scheduled to start their break tomorrow. We know people in Iraq that say Iraq has signed off on it and it is not in their hands. They want this as much as we do. On Iraqi TV the people are being told that to complete the process they have to go international and the rate will change and process will be complete. People that thought it would go to October are now looking for it today. From the information that I am getting this journey is about to end. This could get done in the next hour.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? Empty Re: Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up smoking that "good stuff" ?

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:35 pm

$23.00......We're rich, we're rich, WE are filthy rich....think I'll quit my job tomorrow, cause I am certain that we will be cashing in on Friday, Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.......

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? One_billion_dollars2

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? Empty Re: Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up smoking that "good stuff" ?

Post by John.N Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:53 pm

eys The funniest thing is  people actually believe this creepy crook of a creature..

John.N
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guru Debunker Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:25 pm

I just got a Call From a VERY RELIABLE Source, WE ALL just missed it. Everyone But us got to RV... 
I am told everyone is happy and buying everything in site. Every country has made up and world peace is at our doors.

Where Ever You Go, There You Are  Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 258310255

Guru Debunker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Bank personnel went in this morning & are on alert for it at any moment, anytime.
He's right, I want by several banks today, they were all open, tellers behind the windows, managers in their offices doing manager stuff.... everyone appeared to be awake, so I guess they were alert too ... Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 230677302 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 2805820865  Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 2805820865  Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 2805820865  Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:24 pm

It is quite evident why Tony was booted from the last site.  Some turmoil over at TNT this week.  Natives are engaging in a few guru smack downs.  Thin skinned, so called gurus attempting to smack back.  Tony had to come out with an evening b.s. zinger.

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 1656125192 sarcastic
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:27 pm

did i miss it

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Geezzz, I hope someone wakes up Okie. He will have to post the RV announcement this evening.  Oh crap, Okie still has everyone in ZIP mode. 

Sleep 

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? Zipper-mouth
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Oh NOOOOOOO!!....another opportunity missed...if okie-pokie does not get the message and make the post...we will miss ANOTHER RV....what next already!??!

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 2350219667

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:57 pm

Tony, Tony, Tony .....  How many times does it take for you to learn that this type of BULL MALARKY just isn't what is acceptable anymore?  I mean, all of this constant fraud you allow to be emitted from your lips, I swear, BOY, it will catch up to you again - it will!!!   One would have thought that you learned last time.  Well it's going to be up to a Grand Jury now, no doubt about it. 

No afraid?  It's your story and it will set you IN CHAINS.  Even your good buddy Okie is smart enough to ZIP IT.  We weren't kidding when we told y'all it was coming and how it was going down - here come the judge, son you need to repent and come clean.  Tell the truth.  Oh, I forgot, you can't.

For now we will be entertained by Tony Baloney in the center ring!!!  Popcorn, peanuts ..... .

Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? 1656125192 
Tony says - This could be done in the next hour!!! Woo HOO !!! Tony didn't I tell you to give up  smoking that "good stuff" ? Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum