Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples

+6
Purpleskyz
Ponee
wpsmit
dinarstar
Daox13
Highlander
10 posters

Go down

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples Empty Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples

Post by Highlander Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Mnt Goat update at TNT forum Wednesday Morning
09/18/2013
26 Comments

(Note: Edited....some personal TNT issues were removed:)

Hello Everyone,

Hope all are well. Today the skys are clear and I can see for miles on top of the mountain.

I have to do some house cleaning first in the post and this is dirty work and no one really likes to do it but it is necessary or else you sit and live in the filth. I will use yet another analogy but remember this may not apply to all members reading this post and I it is not intended for all  members.

Please do not take as an insult if this does not apply to you since I do believe the majority of members on TNT are good hearted, good intended people who come here for the RV news, not gossip or anything else.  

Did you ever work on an apple orchard? In some of the larger ones they keep the apples over winter by putting them in a cold storage. They try to maintain a constant temperature all year to keep the apples fresh and crispy so we can eat and enjoy apples for many seasons.
Read More Link on Right

The fact of the matter is that over time some of the apples are simply going to rot and begin to smell. As they select the apples for market they have to weed out the bad ones in order to preserve the good ones. If this is not done the rotten apples will contaminate the good ones and soon the entire bunch is spoiled.  

As I wrote in my last couple posts it seems there are 80% of members on this TNT site who truly want to learn and know all sides of the information and news about this revaluation.

Then there are some others (the other 20%) who are closed minded and those that are frustrated and are taking their frustrations out on those who bring the news. They corrupt the boards and fill it with nonsense.  

The rest of us (the 80%) wonder just what their real intent of these members. Seems some intel presented on this site may not fit nicely to their hopium guidelines as they are vented more on bashing rather then on learning.

Sometimes I think their main objective is nothing more than to take over the forum and create chaos. Is this you? We need to just ignore these bad apples in the future and maybe we can all call them out for the nonsense they create.       

But in the overall analysis I still can’t help but keep asking myself this question- if you hate or dislike mnt goat so much then why do you read my post, why do you even care about my private life or anything about me for that matter.

I just don’t get it.  Am I that much of a celebrity?

Has my news been really spot on? Remember I too can have scans made of IP addresses and I too can revel your identities and I can have this done quicker than you know. But who really cares who you are?

I am just here to bring RV news so we can all learn from this process.

I just wanted to bring this all out in the open today since this  is getting scary and too tell you going forward I am not going to stop my posts because of a bunch of bad apples.

Our business of revaluation news for today

The news today will be brief since there are not many changes since my last post.

I still do not expect to see this RV until later in September or early October.

There are many reasons for this and I have tried to tell you in my last post. Please go back and re-read it UU7534 this news has not changed.  I do not believe in bank stories alone as one of my sources since I believe they are using the banks to bring out corruption and in the process string us dinar investment  holders along for the ride with all these claims of false episodes of RV.

This is not fair to us and has kept us on this never ending roller coaster ride. However I do also see that this effort in the long run will be to our benefit and this will protect our investment even more and help the people in Iraq.

I do not discount the value of bank intel as these stories have some merit in the overall big picture as long as you have other creditable data to back it up too.

There are many aspects to this RV process and the pieces must all align to make any assumptions or conclusions. The problem that most have with this process is they rely too much on just one piece of information to the puzzle and do not see how it fits in to the big picture.

Some don’t even have the other pieces to the puzzle or are able to take the wheat from the weeds so that makes it even harder for them and they assume way too much. Remember this – if you mix up multiple puzzles together it will yet be even hard to solve.

Some get carried away in the world financials and so can’t see the political side. You have to consider it all. It plays its part .    

Like I addressed in my last post the country of Iraq does absolutely still play a part in holding up this RV since the IQN and IQD must RV at the same timeframe.

Iraq is mainly concerned about the value of the IQN and we can see many, many articles from the CBI, Finance Ministry and the Parliament telling us this is the time to get the revaluation done and get the currency international or else there will be severe economic consequences in the near future.

I want to also stress this very important point –

when we hear about news in USA or Europe it is usually 1-2 weeks old already and Iraq usually has either 1) already done the event to which the news talks about or 2) changed directions and did already something else or 3) the article or news just talked about a probable action(s)/ event(s) and was totally taken out of context. So you see it is not easy to find the truth and make conclusions on the news.  

I still believe strongly that the new IQN will be published on the CBI site first and will be the catalyst that will begin the final process in bringing us the activation of the IQD rate in the USA and other countries and the trigger for the other international currency revaluations as part of the global currency reset of over 190+ currencies.

Hope this news helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
mnt goat

Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples Empty Re: Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples

Post by Daox13 Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Rebuttal: Bad apples fall from bad trees.... Check AND mate!

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples Empty Re: Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples

Post by dinarstar Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 1656125192....here's to wee billy goat gruff!!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Well there you go Guru Goat. You made me change my avatar again...but, I guess by your definition...I am a very bad apple.....

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:48 pm

wpsmit...You are one, BAD, green apple.  Beautiful!!

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 3508649203
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Mnt Goat wrote:
Then there are some others (the other 20%) who are closed minded and those that are frustrated and are taking their frustrations out on those who bring the news. They corrupt the boards and fill it with nonsense. 
To the 20% that question the GOAT WOMAN and all other GURUS, I congratulate you for being free thinkers and for having  the fortitude to use your intellectual abilities. You are to be commended for questioning and not taking everything that is spouted.  Feel free to come and make Dinar Daily a visiting place or your dinar home.  You are welcome to having your thoughts and opinions without condemnation. 

Mnt Goat wrote:
But in the overall analysis I still can’t help but keep asking myself this question- if you hate or dislike mnt goat so much then why do you read my post, why do you even care about my private life or anything about me for that matter.

I just don’t get it. Am I that much of a celebrity?
What we CARE about is that you are not truthful.  To decieve others for ulterior motives and gains is not morally right.  Whether that be for ego or monitary profit, it doesn't matter.  So much of what you say is obviously untruths.  We care because those who are lying should not be allowed to get away with it. 

Are you  on the defensive because the truth seekers are getting too close? What do you CARE what is thought of you if you are on the level?

You say it is upsetting that the ones who provide the dinar information are being brought to question. As for your information that you bring, there is nothing that ANY of you talk about that isn't OUT THERE on the internet for EVERYONE and ANYONE to find.  You all act like you are doing something amazing.... that you have special information.  All you do is read the article and give your opinion.  Big deal.

The information that all of you  provide that is NOT on the internet that you say come form those SECRET SOURCES is ALWAYS WRONG. NONE of it ever pans out. Therefore, we  have all begun to realize that the "SPECIAL" info you provide is made up amongst the GURU GROUPS.

Mnt Goat wrote:Has my news been really spot on? Remember I too can have scans made of IP addresses and I too can revel your identities and I can have this done quicker than you know. But who really cares who you are?

As for you threatening your own members to scan their IP addresses and  reveal their identities.  SHAME ON YOU !!!  Either accept what they are saying about you and to you, as part of the dinar drama, or cut them loose.  We will gladly embrace them into our fold of truth seekers.  To threaten them with identity exposure is just childish.

Has someone figured out that you are NOT from where you say you are therefore, they can now question EVERYTHING you say and judge it for truth? Including your "intel"?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:02 pm

GOAT WOMAN - what you call bad apples... I call sweet fruit!  They are the ones who grew despite the poison of the tree

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:34 pm

WOW!!!

Mt. Goat has the ego the size of a mountain to be sure.

If I was a member of TNT I would be deleting my account. Not cool to threaten to give out members IP's. jjeezzee... someone is losing it!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2245507099Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Ponee...Your post was a good read, thanks.  Confusion and upheaval on the TNT site.  Some of their mods are saying that the Goat did not post certain comments today.  Okie often uses that excuse.  TNT is twisting the numbers of so called negative members.  The disgruntled and annoyed are more than they are acknowledging and rapidly growing.  The lambs are tired of wading through the goat turds.

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples  THE OTHER PIECEMtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 542
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:WOW!!!

Mt. Goat has the ego the size of a mountain to be sure.

If I was a member of TNT I would be deleting my account. Not cool to threaten to give out members IP's. jjeezzee... someone is losing it!
Ego, yes.  You'd think such a smart and well connected person would know how many currencies there are in the world, but she doesn't.  I think the IP comment came out because people threatened to do her's.  We are already fairly certain she is not who she claims to be anyway.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Well none of them are. Folks really need to get that they are character created and that have an agenda. That agenda is to sell dinar. Plain and simple. Like a tv commercial. They are actors paid to sell a product.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2245507099Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Ponee wrote:
GOAT WOMAN - what you call bad apples... I call sweet fruit!  They are the ones who grew despite the poison of the tree

Awww, I didn't know you cared, Ponee!

Where are my  widgets? I had a great one for you P.

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:58 pm

I knew that is what she was referring to... her's being exposed but, it was childish of her to threaten retaliation. The reason why people are mentioning her IP address is because she is claiming to be from somewhere that she isn't.  And if she is lying about that then she is probably lying about everything else also.  There are those in her own camp that know the truth and even they wanted to expose it. Hmmm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:03 pm

wpsmit--- i am sorry, i do not control widgets... forumotion has all kinds of things going on with their system all the time... so so so sorry i have no idea where they are.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wpsmit Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm

That's ok, Ponee....I'll live, unlike some of our members..... Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 230677302 

Ooh they are back.....hmmm, must be the quote I embedded

wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Ponee wrote:
Mnt Goat wrote:
To the 20% that question the GOAT WOMAN and all other GURUS, I congratulate you for being free thinkers and for having  the fortitude to use your intellectual abilities. You are to be commended for questioning and not taking everything that is spouted.  Feel free to come and make Dinar Daily a visiting place or your dinar home.  You are welcome to having your thoughts and opinions without condemnation. 

Mnt Goat wrote:

I just don’t get it. Am I that much of a celebrity?
What we CARE about is that you are not truthful.  To decieve others for ulterior motives and gains is not morally right.  Whether that be for ego or monitary profit, it doesn't matter.  So much of what you say is obviously untruths.  We care because those who are lying should not be allowed to get away with it. 

Are you  on the defensive because the truth seekers are getting too close? What do you CARE what is thought of you if you are on the level?

You say it is upsetting that the ones who provide the dinar information are being brought to question. As for your information that you bring, there is nothing that ANY of you talk about that isn't OUT THERE on the internet for EVERYONE and ANYONE to find.  You all act like you are doing something amazing.... that you have special information.  All you do is read the article and give your opinion.  Big deal.

The information that all of you  provide that is NOT on the internet that you say come form those SECRET SOURCES is ALWAYS WRONG. NONE of it ever pans out. Therefore, we  have all begun to realize that the "SPECIAL" info you provide is made up amongst the GURU GROUPS.

Mnt Goat wrote:Has my news been really spot on? Remember I too can have scans made of IP addresses and I too can revel your identities and I can have this done quicker than you know. But who really cares who you are?

As for you threatening your own members to scan their IP addresses and  reveal their identities.  SHAME ON YOU !!!  Either accept what they are saying about you and to you, as part of the dinar drama, or cut them loose.  We will gladly embrace them into our fold of truth seekers.  To threaten them with identity exposure is just childish.

Has someone figured out that you are NOT from where you say you are therefore, they can now question EVERYTHING you say and judge it for truth? Including your "intel"?
Well said ... you rock!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2805820865  Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2805820865  Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2805820865  Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:09 pm

wpsmit wrote:That's ok, Ponee....I'll live, unlike some of our members..... Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 230677302 

Ooh they are back.....hmmm, must be the quote I embedded
Yea, they don't show in quotes or edits for some reason ... beel like that ever since they "upgraded."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2805820865  Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2805820865  Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2805820865  Mtn Goat calls out 20% of TNT members as close minded, rotten apples 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Highlander...if I had teeth like that ....would it make me a redneck....or a gooroo??
Smile

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Mtn Goat got called out on PTR as a liar many months ago. Why people still listen to him or is it her is unclear. He or she has been shown to not be native German at any rate-- language is off. And if those basic elements are questioned, so is the rest of whatever he/she has to say.

We're talking health, wellness, nutrition, eating plans, research here.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Why HELLO onemore !!!  Long time no see!  Nice to have here tonight !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by onemore Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Ponee wrote: Why HELLO onemore !!!  Long time no see!  Nice to have here tonight !
Thx. I lurk a lot. :)One of these days we will all be done. Until then there are articles, analysis, rumors, and such to sort through.

onemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:44 pm

YAY!  We have a THINKER in our midst!  Carry on with your lurking lol... love to hear from you now and then also.  Have a wonderful evening. Smile

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:51 pm

dinarstar...The teeth are okay or one day will be.   It's the rotten smile and breath that would make one a gooooorrrroooooo!!!!

bigsmile
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:26 am

Mtn Goat = Wife in the Know w/a bad German accent

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum