Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys

+6
Horizon
Jayzze
catman
az-tex
clayf
Highlander
10 posters

Go down

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys Empty Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys

Post by Highlander Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Tidbits Of Rumors & Opinions From Dinar Detectives

09/15/2013

John MacHaffie: RV/RESET Rumors.

CONFIRMED - UPDATE Sign off of the Syria Peace Agreement in Geneva has been accomplished. RV TO FOLLOW!

RUMOR - New International Court being established to offset the Hague which has been corrupted. When in place, arrests will be processed.

INTEL GURUS have been requested to be silent this weekend. DO NOT CALL the banks.
9-14-13 Kermit53: My high level sources tell me that the RV and Historical Bond funds are being released this coming Wednesday.

This is being done by the "Good Guys" who are in full control. They have attempted transferring funds again last week and had to claw it back because approximately 10% of funds did not reach their final destination.

They were stolen by the "Not So Good Guys". By clawing it back, they were able to identify the perpetrators. Well thought out trap if you ask me.

Why on earth would anyone let this info out? Think of it as a shot across the bow, putting the "Not So Good Guys" on notice that their interference will cost them dearly. Some have already paid the price and more will follow shortly.
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys Empty Re: Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Unhuh ... sure ...

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys Mjaxmi10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2805820865  Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2805820865  Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2805820865  Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys Empty Re: Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys

Post by aksafeone Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Wednesday?  WELL How about that???  ON a Wednesday!  Imagine that.  And all this time I thought that Friday was the day - who lied to us?   Wednesday, wooooooohooooo - BULL MALARKY.

THIS CLOWN NEEDS TO GO TO THE CENTER RING ALSO.  Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks.  Get your hot dogs and snow cones right here.  Sodas!  Cold drinks!  Would the clowns come to the center ring in the Big Top Please.  Hey, step right up folks, see the clowns in the center ring - they walk, they talk, they crawl on their bellies like a reptile.  Yes siree folks, another once in a lifetime event right here at the Dinar Circus.  Come one, Come all.  Only a dime - one thin dime.  Tickets are going fast.  Get your popcorn ....... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 pm

CONFIRMED - UPDATE Sign off of the Syria Peace Agreement in Geneva has been accomplished. RV TO FOLLOW!........well thats good because I need my sunday nght fix....bring it!!!!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Confirmed - Russia one step closer in their grand plan of betrayal and deceit in the middle east. :nono:

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2805820865  Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2805820865  Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2805820865  Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:30 am

macAfunny....BS!!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:46 am

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGVvSkybTLAbI8TKCpOS3ptrC7EGuX-DGcuX3baM8p1cjs2R3i
9-14-13 Kermit53: My high level sources tell me that the RV and Historical Bond funds are being released this coming Wednesday.

INTEL GURUS have been requested to be silent this weekend. DO NOT CALL the banks. Most Banks are closed on the weekends.

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:43 am

Ahhhhhhhhh......... the old "gurus need to be silent" trick, huh???

Been there, done that...

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2350219667 Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2350219667 Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 2350219667

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 pm

horizon wrote:Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGVvSkybTLAbI8TKCpOS3ptrC7EGuX-DGcuX3baM8p1cjs2R3i

INTEL GURUS have been requested to be silent this weekend. DO NOT CALL the banks. Most Banks are closed on the weekends.
Then that is the best time to call the banks.  You will find out just as much about the RV as you would during the week (nothing) and you won't be annoying people who are working.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

beware when they come back in overtime mode
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Hey, most of them never left!!!  Okie declared the silence and left - most of the others still post.  Dinar Guru is full of posts where they didn't stop and even now predict October - 2014.

As far as us calling the banks and being a delay - it's in the same class as the so called injuction.  NO PROOF.  What Proof?  Need to see the injuction posted to enable us to track it down to the court that issued it.  Where's the proof (kind of like the old ad: Where's the Beef?).

Balderdash I say.  Clowns need to go to the center ring, those that are silent will be recognized as mines.  Popcorn, peanuts ........ . Ah, Pt. life is good.

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Their intel always comes around full circle, when they get a point, its because everyone is calling the banks and it causing the delays!!!
Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 9k=
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:31 pm

I always wondered about the "arrests" these dudes speak of....who actually is arresting who?

scratch

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 pm

As near as I can tell the so called arrests are based upon warrants from the peoples court, or world wide court, or whatever the conspiracy types call it. No legal standing, lots of talk, no arrests. Like the WF CEO that was supposedly arrested last week. Several people pointed out that there was no evidence he was arrested, no news articles, he is still listed as the CEO and president of the board ... today the roos announced he was not really arrested, just moved aside and put it under house arrest.

Rolling Eyes 

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Thanks Kev... it is such a joke!!  Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 3508649203

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Well, why does that surprise us?  I wonder what they weill say when THEY find out what arrest really means?  I think it won't be long before some of them feel the steel on there wrists.  I know of several who have had it coming for years. 

Mention of arrests, injunctions, being served etc.by these clowns only point out that IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.  They have yet to produce any evidence to back up their posts.  Typical of the fraud they try to shove at us on a daily (ASN, ADN, etc.) basis.  Lies and disinformation - that be them for sure.

Shhhh! Gurus asked to be silent & the Not So Good Guys 1656125192
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:32 am

Honestly do we want to make some money.. I think we need to create a movie based off these "Gurus".. they have the most complex story lines that I have seen.. now we have Middle earth and Gondor is looking for much needed reinforcements from Rohan.... BUT WAIT Mordor Intercepts the reinforcements and steals the Military information that is crucial to Middle earth's Survival.. so now Gondor is threatening Mordor with a nasty online post to try and instill fear in them.. will it work? tune in tomorrow for the next episode of "this is crap"

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Or is it "As the stomach Turns"

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:02 pm

I wonder which end it will come out!!!!!   Rumble, rumble, toil and trouble, grumble stomach grumble.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum