Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology

Go down

Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology  Empty Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 am

Cardinal Emmanuel leaves Najaf after meeting Sistani about the apology الكاتب:
RN Author: RN المحرر: SS | GS Editor: SS | GS الاثنين 27 حزيران 2011 10:29

GMT Monday, 27 حزيران 2011 10:29

. A source in the governorate of Najaf early Monday, the leader of the Chaldean community, Emmanuel III Delly had left Najaf, where he arrived this morning, after the withdrawal of the religious authority, Ali al-Sistani for him.

وقال المصدر في حديث لـ"السومرية نيوز" إن "الكاردينال عمانوئيل دلي الثالث وصل النجف صباح اليوم، برفقة رئيس الوقف المسيحي والمفتش العام في الوقف وأحد المطارنة، وطلب لقاء المرجع الديني السيد علي السيستاني وبقية مراجع الدين في النجف"، مبينا أن "مكتب السيستاني أبلغه أن صحة المرجع لا تسمح له باللقاءات الرسمية". The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News" that "Cardinal Emmanuel Delly III arrived in Najaf this morning, accompanied by the head suspension Christian and Inspector General of the stay and one of the Bishops, and asked to meet with religious authority, Ali al-Sistani and other religious authority in Najaf," noting that "Sistani's office told him that the health authority does not allow him the official encounters. "

وتابع المصدر الذي طلب عدم ذكر اسمه أن "الكاردينال ألغى جميع مواعيده وعاد إلى بغداد باستثناء زيارة لمكتب الشهيد الصدر في النجف، حيث كان في استقباله الشيخ جابر الخفاجي"، مشيرا إلى أن "الوفد المرافق للكاردينال لم يغادر النجف، وسيقوم بلقاء بعض المراجع الآخرين عصر اليوم". The source, who requested anonymity, that "Cardinal canceled all his appointments and returned to Baghdad with the exception of a visit to the Office of the Martyr al-Sadr in Najaf, where he was received by Sheikh Jaber al-Khafaji," noting that "the entourage of the Cardinal did not leave Najaf, and will meet with some references of other age today. "

ويضم العراق أربع طوائف مسيحية رئيسية هي الكلدانية أتباع كنيسة المشرق المتحولين إلى الكثلكة، والسريانية الأرثوذكسية، والسريانية الكاثوليكية، والطائفة اللاتينية الكاثوليكية، والآشورية أتباع الكنيسة الشرقية، إضافة إلى أعداد قليلة من أتباع كنائس الأرمن والأقباط والبروتستانت. Iraq and includes four major Christian denominations are followers of the Chaldean Church of the East converts to Catholicism, and Syriac Orthodox, Syriac Catholic, Latin Catholic community, and the followers of the Assyrian Church of the East, in addition to a small number of followers of the churches of the Armenians, Copts, and Protestants.

وبحسب المسؤولين المحليين ومنظمات المجتمع المدني، فإن ظاهرة هجرة المسيحيين من المناطق ذات الغالبية المسيحية إلى خارج العراق مستمرة منذ العام 2003 بسبب أعمال العنف وعدم الاستقرار الأمني والسياسي، إلى جانب تهميش مناطقهم خدميا واقتصاديا. According to local officials and civil society organizations, the phenomenon of Christian emigration from the predominantly Christian areas to the outside Iraq, ongoing since 2003, because of the violence and lack of security and political stability, as well as the marginalization of their areas of service and economically.

يذكر أن المسيحيين في العراق يتعرضون إلى أعمال عنف منذ عام 2003 في بغداد والموصل وكركوك والبصرة، من بينها حادثة خطف وقتل المطران الكلداني الكاثوليكي بولس فرج رحو في شهر آذار من العام 2008. The Christians in Iraq are subjected to violence since 2003 in Baghdad, Mosul, Kirkuk and Basra, including the incident of kidnapping and killing of Chaldean Catholic Archbishop Paulos Faraj Rahho in March of 2008.

وكانت كنيسة سيدة النجاة الواقعة في منطقة الكرادة وسط العاصمة بغداد تعرضت نهاية تشرين الأول من العام الماضي 2010، إلى اقتحام من قبل مجموعة مسلحة تمكنت من احتجاز عشرات الرهائن من المسيحيين الذي كانوا يقيمون قداس الأحد، وأسفر الحادث عن مقتل وإصابة ما لا يقل عن 125 شخصاً، فيما تبنى تنظيم ما يعرف بدولة العراق الإسلامية، في بيان له الهجوم وهدد باستهداف المسيحيين في العراق مؤسسات وأفراد. The church of Our Lady of Deliverance, located in the Karrada district of central Baghdad was the end of October last year, 2010, to break into by an armed group was able to hold dozens of hostages from the Christians, who were staying Sunday Mass, and the incident resulted in the killing and wounding at least 125 people , while the organization adopted the so-called Islamic State of Iraq, said in a statement the attack and threatened to target Christians in Iraq, institutions and individuals.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsumarianews.com%2Far%2Fhome.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum