Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects

Go down

South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects Empty South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects

Post by ADMIN Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:27 am

South Korean economic delegation to visit Iraq early next week to discuss the implementation of strategic projects
المحرر: CC | BR Editor: CC | BR الاثنين 27 حزيران 2011 10:41

GMT Monday, 27 حزيران 2011 10:41

كشف وزير الدولة للشؤون الخارجية علي الصجري، الاثنين، عن زيارة مرتقبة لوفد اقتصادي رفيع المستوى إلى العراق الأسبوع المقبل، مبيناً أنها تهدف إلى إجراء مباحثات مع الجانب العراقي بشأن تنفيذ مشاريع استراتيجية. Detection and Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Ali Alsjeri, Monday, for an expected visit to a high-level economic delegation to Iraq next week, indicating that it aims to hold talks with the Iraqi side on the implementation of strategic projects.

وقال الصجري في حديث لـ"السومرية نيوز"إن "وفداً اقتصادياً رفيع المستوى يضم عدداً من الشركات الكورية منها شركة هيونداي يستعد لزيارة العراق بداية الأسبوع المقبل"، مشيراً إلى أنه "سيبحث مع الجانب العراقي سبل تنفيذ مشاريع استراتيجية كبيرة تتعلق بالبنى التحتية الخدمية". The Alsjeri in an interview for "Alsumaria News" that "and a senior economic delegation comprising a number of Korean companies including Hyundai is preparing to visit Iraq early next week," adding that "will discuss with the Iraqi side ways to implement the projects of great strategic related to infrastructure services."

وأضاف الصجري أن "الزيارة تأتي استجابة لدعوة رئيس الوزراء العراقي نوري المالكي كبرى الشركات الكورية الجنوبية إلى العمل في العراق أثناء الزيارة التي قام بها إلى كوريا الجنوبية نهاية شهر نيسان الماضي". He added that Alsjeri "The visit comes in response to the invitation of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a major South Korean companies to work in Iraq during his visit to South Korea late last April."

وكانت الحكومة العراقية أعلنت عن توقيع اتفاقية تعاون مع كوريا الجنوبية في مجالي الاقتصاد والطاقة، فيما أشارت إلى أن الرئيس الكوري طلب مشاركة شركات بلاده في مشاريع تطوير حقول النفط العراقية، وذلك خلال الزيارة التي أجراها رئيس الوزراء العراقي في 27 نيسان الماضي. The Iraqi government announced the signing of a cooperation agreement with South Korea in the areas of economy and energy, as pointed out that Korean president asked his country's companies to participate in projects to develop Iraqi oil fields, during a visit by Iraqi Prime Minister on 27 April.

وتشهد العلاقات بين العراق وكوريا الجنوبية عبر سفارتها في العاصمة بغداد، تطوراً واضحاً، خصوصاً في المجالات الاقتصادية والاستثمارية إضافة الى المجال السياسي في حين يسعى البلدان إلى تطوير تلك العلاقات بما يخدم المصالح المشتركة. Relations between Iraq and Korea through its embassy in Baghdad, sophisticated and clear, especially in the economic and investment fields in addition to the political sphere, while states seek to develop these relations to serve the common interests.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsumarianews.com%2Far%2Fhome.html

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum