Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarling just had to post this I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dinarling just had to post this

5 posters

Go down

Dinarling just had to post this Empty Dinarling just had to post this

Post by dinarling Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Anyone see any answers to Dinarling00's Real question here (highlighted in blue)

Looks like someone did not want to address my concern about sending a bunch of money and/or my Dinar to a fictional entity?

Dinarling00's post in "questions for AM's Wednesday Chat".

I am very interested in this VIP opportunity especially in respect to post RV. Pardon my frankness, but I like to find out as much as I can about what I'm getting into before I make the plunge. I have read some very unflattering articles on the internet about your real identity. I don't believe everything I read on the net, but I do believe that several of the so-called gurus are scammers, liars, and criminals. Having read a number of your weekly chats, and read comments about your integrity I do not really believe that you fall into that category. I would like an assurance, however that at some point in this endeavor that you will reveal your identity to the folks who are willing to listen to and possibly to join you in post-RV opportunities. I'm sure that a wise investor such as yourself would not blindly invest in something where you did not know anything (verified) about the person that you are trusting. Am I asking too much? I don't think so, and surely I am not the first savvy investor to bring this delicate matter up. Thanks for addressing this matter.

AM next please!
[kcw] dinarling00 I am very interested in this VIP opportunity especially in respect to post RV. Pardon my frankness, but I like to find out as much as I can about what I'm getting into before I make the plunge. I have read some very unflattering articles on the internet about you…

AM dinarling I don't know what to say... when you're in a position like mine, people will always have something good or bad to say about you Dinarling just had to post this Shrug

AM What I would suggest is not paying attention to people off this site. You have probably noticed that none of them actually say "yeah he ripped me off" - they just hate for the sake of negativity.

AM If you want to know what the people who KNOW me say about me, go to the opinions section here on dinarvets, and find that pinned topic that says "Thank you Adam". You will find the opinions of actual VIP members

AM or heck... post a new thread, ask the current VIP and OSI members what they think of me, how I have treated them, and if they think I am a person of integrity or not. I'm sure you will get honest feedback that way, as opposed to other sites who have their own agendas.
AM Dinarling just had to post this Th_smiley_two_thumbs_up

New thread here we come AM.....Dinarling is a very persistent Truth Seeker, as the old timers here can attest to!
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dinarling just had to post this Empty Re: Dinarling just had to post this

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Let the games begin! Dinarling just had to post this 2218296283 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinarling just had to post this 2805820865  Dinarling just had to post this 2805820865  Dinarling just had to post this 2805820865  Dinarling just had to post this 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Let's see what comes of this???? Go Dinarling!!!waiting 
Dinarling just had to post this 2218296283

Dinarling just had to post this Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Dinarling just had to post this 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:11 pm

AM (Adam Montana)...This cat took on a few members from dinardouchebags.com  several weeks ago and got taken to the old woodshed.

Another one who's self proclaimed credentials lack substance.

Big NO-NO
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 pm

The afternoon conversations - Ahhh, the good old days

Dinarling 
Thanks for answering the least significant part of my post, Adam, but that part wasn't really in question I've already made my mind up about you.

Now for the most important part which actually is a question, maybe it didn't get passed on to you, and hence was unanswered: I would like an assurance, however that at some point in this endeavor that you will reveal your identity to the folks who are willing to listen to and possibly to join you in post-RV opportunities. I'm sure that a wise investor such as yourself would not blindly invest in something where you did not know anything (verified) about the person that you are trusting. Am I asking too much? I don't think so, and surely I am not the first savvy investor to bring this delicate matter up. Thanks for addressing this matter.

Mod1
Well since your so demanding on that I will have to ask the Same of you  snap snap we are all waiting lol , but I already know who you are so let the rest know . Most of us already know Adam on a friend level!

Sr. Member 1
...and friend DINARLING --- 'OL SARGE vetted the heck out of ADAM before committing to DV.
Here's what he said:
" this kid ain't perfect,
but he sure has his ducks in a row, because he put one heck of a site together ! "
If a man can be measured by the friends he has, look at the caliber of folks we have here at DV,
ADAM couldn't attract this many smart folks if he was a guru or some evil guy ! Dinarling just had to post this C:\Users\OFFICE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002 
Dinarling 
Putting together one heck of a site, and answering my very straightforward and honest questions  are certainly 2 entirely different criteria that I would use when it comes to investing at least several thousand and perhaps several million post RV dollars with anyone. Perhaps you should reconsider your criteria, Sarge.

Sr. Member 2
I imagine that Adam or should I say "Adam" will reveal himself at one of these post RV meetings that he has planned.  Or he could show up with a hat and a section of privacy fence to hide his identity like the "hidy ho neighbor".  I just don't get why Adam's privacy is less important than anyone else's? Dinarling just had to post this C:\Users\OFFICE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003   Anyone who questions Adam's identity or back ground is hiding behind an assumed name. Dinarling just had to post this C:\Users\OFFICE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image005  And just because I invest in Tesla stock does not mean that I can demand a meeting with Elon Musk. 

Dinarling
Good one xxxx, good one. I don't believe that any part of my original post had any reference to "demanding a meeting" with anyone. I daresay, however, that before I invest in Tesla stock, I would be able to find a complete and verifiable bio on him which would include his entire work/investment history and real name. Correct?

Mod 2
This just may not be the right investment for you. You have been given options of places to look for comments. This is a website, and NOT a final/investment firm. No one will be offended if you choose not to join.
You claim to have read comments from other sites, and if you care to follow their opinions and advise, please do! The best of luck to you!

Dinarling
Thank you, xxxxx for your suggestion, but while you are correct, that this is NOT a final/investment firm the website does offer avenues to investments that sound quite interesting and enticing. I'm just asking for some validation Post RV, that's all. Pretty simple, and absolutely not an absurd, nor even an out of the ordinary request. My post had +9 so apparently there are those who agreed with me, even though they are very silent.  

Adam

Sorry if it seemed like I avoided it.
Yes, of course.
In fact, I plan on meeting up in person with anyone who cares to show up at the events I have planned. This is a widely known fact inside of the VIP section... but then again, there are a lot of things that never make it to the public side of the site. Dinarling just had to post this C:\Users\OFFICE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002
I don't think $50 is a huge leap of faith to find out the rest, especially if you say you have already made up your mind about me. See you in VIP Dinarling just had to post this C:\Users\OFFICE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image006
Dinarling
I was deep in responding to some let's say ridiculous criticism of my question when you posted this Adam. Thank you for your straightforward answer to my concern. And obviously you agree that I would soon be parted with my money if I were not willing to err on the side of over precaution. Thanks again, I'll be seeing you.  
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Only $50 to find out the rest?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER