Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

mnt Goat with her intel on Qi cards.

Go down

mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. Empty mnt Goat with her intel on Qi cards.

Post by Ponee on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 am

9-4-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat Notes about the Qi Cards: I had a long conversation with my contact in Iraq...on this topic...The citizen does not automatically get the card. They must apply for the card, go through the identity process and they return to the office to pick them up. Then depending on their program, funding can or can not be allocated on the cards. The rates vary since the laws dictate which programs are paying out what rates.

So why do we hear some have no cards? Cause they never applied for them. Why do we hear some are getting paid 98 cents (ration fund), while others are getting $1.17 (pension fund) and others are getting $3.44 (money owed to contractors) and others are getting nothing $0.00. It depends on the program. You see now? ...in mid 2012 I was told that the rate would come out at $3.44. This is showing exactly what I was told over a year ago.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. Empty Re: mnt Goat with her intel on Qi cards.

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Bull ... that would mean the same currency has four different values ... or four different prices for each item ... and with three on the cards how the h e double toothpicks could anyone do business? Answer? They can't.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. 2805820865  mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. 2805820865  mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. 2805820865  mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. Empty Re: mnt Goat with her intel on Qi cards.

Post by wpsmit on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Well I don't know about doing business, kevind53, but as a whale my rate was $35.00 back in Reno....Now I'm just going to swallow all the three other tier of dinarians.....

mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. 9k=

EVEN CRAZIES LOVE INDEPENDENCE DAY
wpsmit
wpsmit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Goat Cheese Bavarian

mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. 1211619650 

Ingredients

Goat Cheese Bavarian:
  • mnt Goat  with her intel on Qi cards. Seattle_Rover%27s_Chef%20Adam%20Hauffman_AFB_2008-sm12 ounces goat cheese
  • 1 ounce honey
  • 2 sheets gelatin, softened
  • 1 ounce cream cheese
  • 8 ounces crème fraiche
  • 2 ounces sugar
  • 12 ounces cream, whipped to soft peaks 

Method

For Goat Cheese Bavarian:
Soften the goat cheese and honey in a bain marie, and melt in the gelatin. Whip cream cheese, crème fraiche, and sugar until airy. Add the goat cheese mixture and fold in the cream. Pour into a plastic lined 14-inch x 14-inch pan and freeze.
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum