Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up

Go down

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up Empty Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up

Post by Ponee on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 am

9-2-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat When you see the Syrian crisis go away without an attack we will then get our RV within days later. Look for this in news. This is the holdup right now. I do not expect this Syrian crisis to last much longer. I expect the good to win and the attack will not occur. I see another window coming up for possibly getting this RV. I will know more once we get past Tuesday of this coming week. There are reasons for this I can not tell you. I do think we will see the $3.68 rate or maybe even up to $5.25.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up Empty Re: Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up

Post by az-tex on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

<<< YAWN >>>

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up Empty Re: Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:53 am

Yea, right, how did we all know Syria would be the next excuse ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up 2805820865  Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up 2805820865  Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up 2805820865  Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:43 pm

It is time for the old goat to begin a descent form the high altitude of the Alps and grab a little oxygen. It is quite clear your thinking is way off in La,La land!!!

eys
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Oh YEAH Highlander!! Love that Avatar lol!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up 2834342768 alleyrose
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:00 am

LOL right back at you!! Love the truth speaker!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Highlander on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:38 am

24/7 my sweet.

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up 230677302
Highlander
Highlander
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:43 am

Mountain Goat -- Syrian Crisis is the hold up 2218296283 

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum