Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES

+10
Horizon
gampy
dinarstar
DLGuin01
Jayzze
Kevind53
abby ann
DinarPhoenix
Purpleskyz
TLF
14 posters

Go down

HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES Empty HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES

Post by TLF Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:17 pm

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND OKIE HAS NO INTEL that amounts to a hill of beans.... He is repetitive in his posts and commentary not one thing he says has relevance or substance....BUT if you SAY THAT THIS is YOUR WEEK EVERY WEEK YOU WILL GET IT RIGHT EVENTUALLY........HOW many times OKIE tell you the same story's then make excuses for what he said... "A person good for excuses is good for little else".... Benjamin Franklin....I will never understand why people defend ...  a LIAR  .....THINK ABOUT THE OKIE-ITES THRU ALL THIS, THEY HAVE THE SAME THEME "LISTEN TO US AND SHUT UP WE WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW" THAT IS WHY sites like Recaps are no good for opinions they want people with BRASS RINGS in there noses and never bad mouth a lying GURU its not conducive to advertisers  IF you lose your GURU you lose hits on your site.. Better to crawl in bed With a Liar than lose business..... Below are 2 and 3 year old OKIE posts WHAT IS DIFFERENT about these posts than today's posts?    THERE IS TRUTH   and Okie is not part of it...                                                                                                                                                                 

OKIE OIL MAN post: November 13th, 2010 wrote
SEEMS LIKE ALL ARE COMING TO AGREEMENT THAT IN THE PAST HAS BEEN A POINT OF CONTENTION.

THE SMART CARDS ARE TO BE LOADED 11-15 INSTEAD OF 11-10 WITH THE DIFFERENCE BEING IN THE PAST THAT 1750 DINAR'S WERE APPROPRIATED EACH MONTH AND NOW THE NEW AMOUNT WILL ONLY BE 250 DINAR'S A MONTH. (CAN ANYONE SPELL R/V)?

THE PARLIMENT WILL ALSO MEET DURING THE UP-COMING HOLIDAY NEXT WEEK TO FINALIZE LAWS TO BE NECESSARY.

THE AMOUNT OF DINAR'S TO BE APPROPRIATED AT THE PRESENT RATE WOULD BE JUST OVER 1.00 PER MONTH--YOU THINK THEY CAN LIVE ON THAT? THAT IS A PRETTY TELLING TALE OF THE R/V HAVING ALREADY TAKEN PLACE PREVIOUS TO THE 15TH DOESN'T IT? I ALSO SAW TODAY THE NEW LOWER DENOMINATED CURRENCY BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW THE PICTURE I SAW.

ALL INDICATORS ARE MOST POSITIVE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE R/V VERY QUICKLY.
LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS BY MONDAY AND THAT WILL HAVE A STRONG INDICATOR OF JUST HOW LONG THIS THING CAN DRAG OUT----GOD BLESS YOU FAMILY

OKIE OIL MAN post: March 11th, 2011 wrote:
okie oil man — if you only knew all the story–you would be sending thank you letters to the chinese goverment–some things can’t be shared openly—nuff said— i am going to cut to the chase and bottom line intel just in—pack your bags because next week you will not be at home–watch–listen and be aware of this weekend–is that clear enough?—-praise the lord — been a long time coming–i also have questioned the lord’s timing but never again will i do so — tears on my keyboard — never before have i been so relieved–for so many that is so desparate —i may be at the point of not having a morning report after sunday morn—savy? It takes a lot to excite this ole warrior–first time in years i have had so much adrenelen flowing — sun nite thru mon morn

OKIE OIL MAN post: March 16th, 2011 wrote:
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] good morning America and ships at sea. I will make only a short post today because absolutely every hurdle has been jumped and we are at the end of the road. There are too many factors that has been put to rest to even be discussed. Anytime from tomorrow on thru the end of march you will have your r/v. I have a hundred factors that could be addressed but that it would be redundant to do so--just know this ride is over sooner than you think--i have the intel and facts--nuff said
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES Empty Re: HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:42 pm

YEP!!!

Really... how much proof does one need? The gurus are ALL the same. But Okie is the head chef at their banquet table. 

:shootin the br    +    cashingIn    =  HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 1237024881    nuff said indeed

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2245507099HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES Empty Re: HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES

Post by DinarPhoenix Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Good one TLF  And there are hundreds of posts from Okie that go on to say its done. Lie after Lie: Year after Year.  Then when it doesnt happen he blames it on his intel, or Iraq or the IMF or Obama, or the banking system. And dont you dare point a finger at him, "the man of God" who is just trying to help bring this blessing to the masses.

Thats what bothers me the most. Not the ceaseless string of LIES but all the posturing in the name of the Lord.

DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:37 pm

bigsmile delete wreckless chariot
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 pm

He was wrong then, and he is wrong now ... "Nuff Said."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2805820865  HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2805820865  HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2805820865  HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm

very simple i just do not have time foe gurus its that simple
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DLGuin01 Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:30 pm

I've owned Dinar for several years and almost went into a state of depression after believing the "intel" provided by "gurus" like Okie & TerryK saying that the RV "was going to happen this week".  After several years of disappointment I came to the realization that there is no "back screen" on banks computers etc.  I can't believe people like Okie prey on the emotions of normal people for their own gratification.  Thank goodness I discovered this site where I can rely on realistic news.  Thank you!

DLGuin01

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:48 pm

What a great post...hits on the site is what counts to recaps,and that is the bottom line...you are 100% correct!!
My replies/responses over there almost NEVER make it to view...dinar recaps are biased and complicit in perpetuating the fraudulent activities of the pumping artists which they promote,they should...and may well be...held responsible for their part in this debacle...
and by the way,I do not believe their little waiver will do them any good if that comes to pass...
that is my coupla pennies worth.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Dinar Recaps posting a Disclaimer after the fact is like putting a "Wet Floor" sign out after the old lady has fallen.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Good factual post!!!! Our point here proved!!!coffee 

HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:13 pm

It is a very lucrative venture to be sure. For some......

Did anyone else also notice that we are having a carrot dangled in front of us with the hints that Okie and friends are working on the next big secret investment for us all? I have read that in a few places now. I would have to go back and search for the exact wording but it struck me as odd. 

Wonder what it could be? Thoughts?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2245507099HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:46 pm

The Indonesia currency?  That was brought to our groups table this weekend.  We are looking into it at present but are skeptical since the dinar has not produced as expected and alluded to. 

During our investigative endeavors we found several places:  Wallstreetdaily.com  and  wealthdaily.com that have interesting articles re: iraqi dinar and several other currencies.  Both of these show misconception and scam potentials. The article from wallstreet.com included an interesting twist to the 30 day cash in thing that suddenly appeared this weekend on the guru bogs.  To quote the article, "Let’s say Iraq decides to give a one-month exchange period before demonetizing the old notes. The only place you can declare “out with the old and in with the new” is in Iraq." 
The article dated 6/26/13 on 3 Misconceptions by Joseph Cafariello in the wealthdaily.com site was especially interesting.  The misconceptions being: a) the redenomination process, b) debt forgiveness, and c) the central bank policy.

I will leave it up to you to make your own conclusions re: these articles.  I have subscribed to both of these sites for some time and found interesting articles almost on a daily basis.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Yea I picked up on that in a couple articles in the last week or so ... IF this goes down in something close to the time frame they are talking I MIGHT take a look at it. Most of whatever I make on this will go straight into safe investments I have already picked out. I plan on taking some and investing in some small amount in higher risk areas like penny stocks, maybe the forex ... I'll decide later.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2805820865  HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2805820865  HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2805820865  HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:24 pm

TLF post this over 2 years ... geeze and here we still are.  It isn't the okies we have to listen to this crap from, now it is the AdminBills, Tanks, Wolfy,

No matter how many gurus move on, there is always a new scumbag to take their place.

I miss TLF... I wish he would stop in now and then.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:19 pm

He probably got tired of the sameo and moved on.  Sure be nice to hear from him again is an understatement.  Also Gman.  Not a breath of anything from him in YEARS.  Also SEBdog.  May the years have been nice to them.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:22 pm

Sebtopdog started following tnt and some of the other gurus.  I think it was hard for her to let go of the dream and we are not conducive to dinar dreams. Gman... do you mean Gmansaid?  The big Okie Defender?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Yeah, Gmansaid, he was so venumly frothing at the mouth to defend Okie that I thought he would be around now to hang his head in shame. 
Guess roos have no shame?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:38 pm

I have seen a Gman username on a couple of sites, but I don't know if it is the same one.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:46 pm

No real loss, just de ja vu.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:49 pm

I understand.  I get that feeling all the time when I am on here.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:15 pm

I liked that TLF dude too.  He was pretty funny!  And what about his buddy DeNarino?  They made a good team for the news.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:09 pm

HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2322496710 HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2322496710 HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE OKIES 2322496710
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum