Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WHAT is Okie trying to do here? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

WHAT is Okie trying to do here?

+5
Ponee
TLF
Kevind53
Horizon
catman
9 posters

Go down

WHAT is Okie trying to do here? Empty WHAT is Okie trying to do here?

Post by catman Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:56 am

Here is Okie's latest, and weirdest post ever.  Gee, lets get people thinking about that they might miss out on being able to exchange.  Now, if you want to get people in the bank parking lots, this might do it. 

OkieOilMan Update From OOM&F Chat
08/14/2013

58 Comments

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD EVENING FOLK'S--LET'S ASSUME A HYPOTHETICAL (SP) SCENARIO THEN LET OUR MINDS WONDER IF OUR BRAINS IS THINKING OR NOT.

LET'S SAY FOR INSTANCE THAT AT 5 PM TOMMOROW UNTIL 8AM FRIDAY MORNING THE DEALERS CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTERS WENT SILENT BASED ON NEW CODES (RATES) TO BE FURNISHED BY THE UST.

THEN LET US WONDER ABOUT THE UST HAVING A QUOTA FULLFILLMENT OF DINAR. THIS PREDICATED ON THERE IS A GIVEN AMOUNT OF DINAR IN AMERICA.

LETS ASSUME THAT WHEN THE QUOTA IS FILLED (EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE) THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER REDEAM ANY 3 ZERO NOTES.
Read More Link On Right

AND ALSO THAT WHEN THAT QUOTA IS FINISHED MAY BE SOONER THAN 30 DAY'S.

FURTHER ASSUMPTION'S NATURALLY TO FOLLOW WOULD BE THAT ALL BANKS WILL HAVE NEARLY THE SAME RATES AND REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE GOING INTO WHAT THEY THINK IS A PRE-SELECTED REDEMPTION CENTER.

LETS ALSO HOPE THE RATE WILL BE SO HIGH THAT THE INITIAL OFFERING WOULD SUFFICE EVEN FOR THE GREEDIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET.

WHILE WE'RE HOPING LETS HOPE THERE MAY BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE ANOTHER POSSIBLE INVESTMENT SCENARIO THAT WOULD BE COMPARABLE TO SOME OF THE CURRENCIES POSSIBILITIES NOW.

OF COURSE THIS IS ALL BASED ON A SPECULATIVE SCENARIO--YOU THINK ABOUT THIS AND DECIDE WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE OR JUST PURE SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE.------YOU DECIDE----BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] I CAN ALMOST VISUALIZE THE NEURONS FLOWING PRESENTLY----IT'S GOOD TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES OCCASIONALLY

[..OKIEOILMAN] TONIGHT IS JUST AN ONGOING PROCESS OF EDUCATION I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO IMPART TO YOU

[..OKIEOILMAN] HINT--ALL DINAR IN THE USA IS ACCOUNTED FOR--MAYBE THAT IS THE QUOTA--WHAT DO YOU THINK? --YES RESERVES IS INCLUDED IN THAT FIGURE

:42 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] THE ORIGIONAL POST WAS BASED ON A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION--CAN YOU DIFFERENTIATE TRUTH FROM SPECULATION?--YOU THINK --THEN DECIDE

8:45 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] WOULD IT NOT BE A GOOD IDEA TO MONITOR THE DEALER SITES TO SEE IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED?--SEEMS TO ME LIKE THAT WOULD BE A GOOD INDICATOR

OK--SEEMS LIKE THE ABSORBTION RATE IS LESS THAN I EXPECTED SO I WILL TRY TO SIMPLIFY---HMMMM--NOW HOW DO I GO ABOUT EXPLAINING THE THEORY OF REALITIVITY TO A GRAPEFRUIT---WELL--LET ME THINK-----

OH YES I WILL TRY TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE SPECULATION IS.

THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL--LETS SAY THE UST KNOWS EXACTLY HOW MANY DINAR THERE ARE IN AMERICA (WHICH THEY DO) WHEN THE EXCHANGED CURRIENCIE REACH'S THAT SATURATION POINT (FULLFILLMENT) THEN THE UST SAYS--NO MORE.

AT THAT POINT ALL THE 3 ZEROS CURRENCY WILL BE REMOVED AND IF YOU HAVEN'T EXCHANGED BY THAT POINT--(YOUR S.O.L.)

THE LOWER DENOMS WILL ALWAYS BE REDEAMABLE THO.

IT HAS A 30 DAY LIMIT UNLESS THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS REDEAMED. THIS IS TOO KEEP OUTSIDE SOURCES (CROOKS) FROM REDEAMING BECAUSE OF THE FULLFILLMENT OF THE UST.

WE SHOULD ALL HAVE AMPLE TIME AND SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT NOT MEETING THIS TIME ELEMENT.

IN OTHER WORDS--DON'T SET ON YOUR 3 ZERO NOTES SPECULATING ON THEIR FUTURE RISE IN VALUE.---I HOPE THAT SIMPLIFIES MATTERS SOME

[..OKIEOILMAN] FOR MY PROTECTION LET ME BE CLEAR THIS IS ONLY A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AND MAY NOT BE ACCURATE----(BUT--READ WITH COMPREHENSION)
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WHAT is Okie trying to do here? Empty Re: WHAT is Okie trying to do here?

Post by Horizon Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:48 am

catman
 Here is Okie's latest, and weirdest post ever.  Gee, lets get people thinking about that they might miss out on being able to exchange.  Now, if you want to get people in the bank parking lots, this might do it.

Yes indeed, just what I was thinking catman!  When I read this, I was thinking now really, how about just scare people and make them think they might miss out if they don't hurry and get to the bank fast!!!!
Oh, and this is a HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION.....ON GOING SCHOOL OF OKIE EDUCATION HE IS TRYING TO IMPART TO US!!!!
Oh yes, lets start talking about the next Investment Scenario.....

WHAT is Okie trying to do here? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...WHAT is Okie trying to do here? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 pm

I think Okie is having a hard time landing .... maybe this will help ....

WHAT is Okie trying to do here? 12121410

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WHAT is Okie trying to do here? 2805820865  WHAT is Okie trying to do here? 2805820865  WHAT is Okie trying to do here? 2805820865  WHAT is Okie trying to do here? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TLF Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:56 pm

OKIE IS A WICKED MAN..... STINK STIRRER.... AND IS FULL OF $#!*... that is my hypothesis... not very christian just tough love..... .....if i ever  spewed crap talk like this in public my father would whooped me good...and i would have deserved it...  I HAVE HAD ENOUGH CRAP FROM THESE OKIE MORONS >>>>>>TLF   OKIE is the father of all lies in the dinar world a master manipulator selling his soul for a buck not caring once for all the hurting people out there ... lie after lie after lie after lie  ....churning and toying with peoples emotions.... good luck OKIE..... that's all u have is luck... for most of us who have been around a while WE know exactly what your about... LIAR

Last edited by TLF on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
TLF
TLF
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:27 pm

TLF.... I  wish you weren't so shy.  You  really should say what is on your mind some time !!! LOL !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 pm

catman wrote:
FURTHER ASSUMPTION'S NATURALLY TO FOLLOW WOULD BE THAT ALL BANKS WILL HAVE NEARLY THE SAME RATES AND REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE GOING INTO WHAT THEY THINK IS A PRE-SELECTED REDEMPTION CENTER.
 Thanks for the fond memory Okie. When I was very young, the grocery store gave S&H Green Stamps with each purchase. Dad and I licked and sticked em in the book. There was a catalog that showed what you could get with x number of books of the stamps. We'd shop thru that catalog til it was just about worn out, and when we got enough books, we would all go down to the S&H Green Stamp REDEMPTION CENTER to exchange for coveted item.... As Archie & Edith used to sing

Didn't need no Welfare states
Everybody pulled his weight
gee our old LaSalle ran great
Those were the days

And you knew who you were then
Girls were girls and men were men
Mister, we could use a man like Ronald Reagan again (poetic license)

People seemed to be content
$50 payed the rent
Freaks were in a circus tent
Those were the days

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 am

TLF:  Tell us how you really feel!!!!

LOL
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:24 am

TLF so good!! LOL

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:42 am

Doo Doo, THANK YOU for the trip down memory lane.  I remember the green stamps my self!  I helped mom lick and stick and pick the prize!  As for the song .... wasn't it almost prophetic?  Man, they thought it was bad then, look at where we are today.  I fear for the future of our children.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 am

Glad to see you still talking to me, Ponee, but you can't be old enough to remember the green stamps. You are too young a regal looking to go back that far!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 am

I remember the green stamps and one store had yellow stamps. 
Doodoo, that song does give out that message of those were the days!

WHAT is Okie trying to do here? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...WHAT is Okie trying to do here? 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:55 pm

All the lies just to pump dinar, cover it up with "I'm just trying to provide all the intel but things change" and finish it with God Bless.

Lies in the name of the Lord. There is an extra special place in helll for just such a person
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum