Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mountain goat DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mountain goat

Go down

Mountain goat Empty Mountain goat

Post by andy1979uk on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:31 pm

8-13-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat I just thought that we all should know what is now taking place in the backdrop. The USA government "cash in" is almost completed, Iraq nearly has completed its remove the zeros project and the CBI desperately needs to suck on our 3 zeros notes ASAP. In reality the phase II of delete the 3 zeros project has already begun. We just have to wait our turn. Be ready when the banks get the go ahead for live rates. It won't be much longer.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2btYCg9F1
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain goat Empty Re: Mountain goat

Post by Jayzze on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

i just got an email  from thor who is the gallactic leader and he states that the marsian dinar will  rv at  high rte on wed
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!THE MARSIAN RATE WILL BE HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!WELL THEN ME AND MY LITTLE BROTHER WILL GO TO MARS TO CASH OUT!!!!!!!!!BOY OH BOY A HIGHER RATE LIKE MAYBE 5000000 TO 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 pm

abbyann it will be a million to one so get a good night of sllep for the trip to mars and cash out
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:19 pm

HEY JAYZZE GOT A SPACESHIP I CAN BORROW!!!!!!!!!!!MY LITTLE BRITHER CHEWED THE TIRES  OFF MINE!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum