Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Udate from Mnt. Goat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Udate from Mnt. Goat

3 posters

Go down

Udate from Mnt. Goat Empty Udate from Mnt. Goat

Post by Horizon Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:54 pm

I found this kinda interesting.....

Update From Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Late Monday Night
08/06/2013

25 Comments

Hi Everyone,

I rarely listen to many other calls besides Tony's, Omega and sometimes Gatekeepers however this weekend I had an opportunity and time to put on the hiking boots, grab the mp3 player and headphones and then head for the mountains for a long alpine hike. Wow cystal clear, blue sky and the outside temp just right I could not resist.  

While on the hike it occurred to me how ridiculous some of what I was hearing. I could not believe some of it. My hiking partner kept asking me what I was laughing about the entire hike. she thought I was listening to a comedian.

I was afraid to tell her since she does not believe this currency will ever RV.  I was compelled to make this post when I reached home. I hope you don't mind it's going to be one of my longer posts. 

In particular I want to address or debunk some of what was said on other intel providers latest calls. I do not like to bash any of the other calls since they bring to the table only what they know or think they know. I do not appreciate anyone bashing me so I will keep this as constructive as I can.

So this is not meant to be a bashing for Some Intel Providers....I do respect them and their hard efforts.

I know for a fact and I mean fact that they are spending their money swiping the new biometric IQ SMART cards. I know that  there was a meeting last week to decide what to do with Maliki and his oppostion to many of the news laws and the activation of the cards.

This was all taken care of and the cards were activated in groupings. The activations began on  8/1 and I have been told yesterday that all the groupings are now done. Go check it out for yourself. Remember going forward this is an ongoing loading for each period for the people so they is going to be constant news telling the people about their money.

http://www.oneiraqidinar.com/qicard-news/

I also know for a fact that the VND is going to revaluate as part of the global currency reset. It is showing a new rate on the bank back screens in the inactive status. It is soon to be pushed to the active status and overlay the old rate so the banks will use it.

I recommend you stick to one or maybe a couple of good sources of intel and right now I recommend Tony's. Omega2 and Gatekeepers calls. Not because these guys are such nice guys (but they are) but I got to tell you their intel is spot on, just early sometimes and that gets them and us frustrated.

But at least we are getting the news. Can you imagine our real frustations if we had no news at all

You would think by now most of us would have some common dinar sense by now. Forgive me if you are a new comer to this. I do not mean you. I think Tony is such a patient person for repeating over and over again the same anwers to questions he just talked about on the call. Do we not listen? Do we not remember? Can't we remember what happened a few months or a year ago?  

This RV process is happening right before our eyes. All we have to do is settle down a bit and relax. They are following the established process that the IMF and Dr Shabibi set up.

They are executing his plan and they are doing it on their own time table NOT OURS !  Just because what is told to you does not happen tomorrow or the day after does not mean the process has stopped. Its just that no one knows the time table.

If someone tells Tony or another intel provider a date or time they are only telling what they heard. Remember the golder rule - NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE OR RATE. If you know this already then apply it and please relax. Don't in your mind force someone to commit to a date or a rate.

The RV rollout to the rest of the world is coming they are almost there. Keep reading to find out why.

K** said Iraq did not RV but in fact are about to soak Iraq with even more US dollars, then later they will use the dollars to sell back for the lower denoms post RV. Good theory..in fact its perfect! It was the exact process that already took place. They operative word is WAS. Does this sound strange to anyone?.

Have you heard this before? He also said the banks were the problem with the plan since they keep money laundering USD outside Iraq. Does this also sound familiar. Did we not see articles on new laws and severe penalities for the banks on this topic almost a year ago? Do you think they would have cleaned this up by now?

Well K********  the fact is they already did the first half of this project as you stated! You are months too late on your intel. You read this article to thousands of people. A recycled article and totally confused the heck out of everyone. Again I say to everyone you must remember what was done in the past. Like building a puzzle. You have to remember some of the pieces to fit them together.

During the last 2 years the CBI flooded the market with US dollars to draw in the larger notes and replace them with dollars. This was a huge efffort. The IMF even had articles making some concern that perhaps they were over doing it with too much USD. Remember these articles? Through the winter 2011, thru 2012 and early spring 2013 we saw article after article talking about the success of this move.

Why doesn't he read these articles to us on his call? Did he miss these articles? The project WAS called "deleting the zeros project". Does anyone remember? I sent out many emails myself on this topic to everyone explaining it in detail. Is he just trying to stir up more hype or what? Is he trying to get everyone to sell back their dinar and give up?

K**  also said that the IMF agreed with the process and felt the CBI should continue the process at their own discression. Well...they are and they did...its OVER not about to begin as he said! They have done a great job !

If Iraq had an RV what is the hold up going international?

Again we must step back. Our frustration in waiting is because we expect this to pop the instant we know Iraq RV'd. WE put ourselves in hour by hour, day by day watch. That is the real problem here. This was not in the plan and here is why.

Post RV in Iraq right now, as I write this post- people in Iraq are taking their dollars and buying the lower denoms cause each dinar now is worth $3.44. They can't just give people FREE money to get the lower denoms unless it's cash out of an ATM from a gov't program.

They must exchange something for something...dollars for the lower denoms or credit the money in the bank for later use. They can purchases a heck of a lot more with the dinars than the dollars.

The value of their RV is in their purchasing power. I beleive they wanted to wait to activate the cards a bit longer cause they had not sucked in enough of the dollars for lower denoms but it is a hard line to cross since one does not completely work without the other.

Now that the citizens have all this money on the cards it will be yet even more difficult to suck in the dollars since they are using dinars and may just ignore the dollars sitting in their chest or drawers at home.

Think about it. What they want is ideally to have all the dollars exchanged for the lower denoms or credited to a bank account. (this is the remove the zeroes project)

Just today an article came out from the CBI telling us that the CBI bought more US dollars from the banks in the last 5 days alone than in the last year.

Why? Cause the CBI is buying them back from the banks cause Iraq is going to use dinars not USD

Why? Cause people are trading them in for the new lower denoms dinars worth more

Why? CAUSE THEY HAD AN RV !

Why? Cause that is all in the 5 year plan...go read it.

If you remember this past March- April 2013 I talked about the fact that Iraq was getting ready (very close) to moving on to the "remove the zeros project". This is different than the delete the zeroes project. They follow in sequence. See one and expect the other shortly to follow.

Well they now completed the first phase of the deleting the zeroes project and have moved on to begin the phase of removing the zeroes project (to get the lower denoms in circulation). Some thought that they had to do an international RV in order to begin this project but in fact all they really needed was some sort of in country RV.

I have heard you people on these calls ask about this too. The intel gurus all said no way so we all just discarded it as a possbility. Well it happened didn't it? So much for listening to these gurus. Follow the process not these gurus advice !

Now they are now in the middle of that project (to remove the zeros). I also said when we read about the CBI sucking in all the US dollars that is a queue for us to turn our attention to this currency going international.

They have to pop it out international to suck in all the 3 zero notes from the USA, Canada and any other consumers abroad as part of starting the second phase of deleting the zeros project.

Do you understand now what the hold up is?

So what comes next?

I believe in or around 5 more days they will in fact begin this phase (phase II deleting the zeros)

but first they have to complete the removing the zeros project and I described about where they stand on that project.

Let me explain

Next they will want to move on to suck in all our 3 zero notes. This should begin 10 days after the remove the zeros project began. They must first complete this project. We know that for a fact cause articles have told us that the people in IRAQ have 10 days to exchange any 3 zeroe notes for the lower denoms or else they will be no longer any good.

The clock started on the 8/1. So if this is all true, and I am hearing it is from Iraq and the IMF, then the earliest we can expect to see our moola is on this coming Saturday 8/10. I said the earliest.

Will they extend it?  They have extended everyting else so far but I think they will not this time and the only proof I have is the 5 year plan which states the sequence of events.  

So in summary - when you and I by turning in (or exchanging) our 3 zero notes this is called the second part or phase 2 of the deleting the zeros project. Remember I talked about this too but that it would not take place until they completed the remove the zeros project in Iraq. Which they are now working on and should be completed soon.

They are on day 5 out of 10 days allowed for it.  I can not tell you a timeline but am hearing from my sources it is expected to be done in the 10 day period.   

I think we are about to see this RV very soon here in the USA. I was spot on when I said they would not let this go past last week. Iraq did begin the process to remove the zeroes and was actually very close to their own timetable.

Just to remind you I have always been 100% spot on and so lets see if I can maintain my track record.....lol....give myself a pat on the back....lol....heck no one else will...not even mien Mann oder Kinder.

I do not go by dates or rates but only sequencial events as my timeline. Remember the golden rule...oops you almost messed up didn't you.....lol....

If I am wrong, I welcome anyone to give me some constructive feedback. This way be can all learn together.

Hope this helped everyone.

Peace and luv to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Udate from Mnt. Goat Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Udate from Mnt. Goat 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Udate from Mnt. Goat Empty Re: Udate from Mnt. Goat

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Methinks he is "not bashing" Kap ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Udate from Mnt. Goat 2805820865  Udate from Mnt. Goat 2805820865  Udate from Mnt. Goat 2805820865  Udate from Mnt. Goat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Yeah it's alright that.. Anyone seen any stats on 000 s on the street?
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:29 pm

You mean the 000s NOT on the street? Udate from Mnt. Goat 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Udate from Mnt. Goat 2805820865  Udate from Mnt. Goat 2805820865  Udate from Mnt. Goat 2805820865  Udate from Mnt. Goat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Yes..
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member