Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mnt GOat - almost got kocked over

+3
andy1979uk
Ponee
clayf
7 posters

Go down

Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over Empty Mnt GOat - almost got kocked over

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:39 pm

7-28-2013 Intel Guru MntGoatI wish I had some better news but the IMF contact was not optimistic in us seeing this prior to maybe next Thursday Aug 1st.He also said its not like there is even a track anymore to follow so I can't say "its right on track" anymore. There is nothing else to do but wait for the timing unless other issues crop up. The good news is that the rates that are being pushed down to the banks are very high and it almost knocked me over when I was told. If they were successful in this last attempt I think we would have all have been very, very happy the rates were so good.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2aNmPxhf4

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over Empty Re: Mnt GOat - almost got kocked over

Post by clayf Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuUO37Xis9xjsQRgLAEnoA2KSPMIK6GYGq4_tubeA3CAwi9Hx6
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 am

7-28-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat I was finally able to return calls back to Iraq and IMF. This is what I have been told...ignore any further news about the activation of the SMART cards as the hold up to the RV. The cards are all loaded and tests are now all complete. Also the Iraq banks have the new lower denoms and the replacement notes for the torn existing bills 50, 250, and 500. There is also a set of new coins waiting to be dispersed as businesses and individuals will need these for convenience. There are no political obstacles in Iraq that would hold up the RV. All necessary politicians and CBI agree to the implementation to go international.

he hold up is now thrown back to the IMF court for activation... it was not Iraq. It has been ready to go since last Friday. Last Monday they ran the algorithm for the second time for all the 198 currencies...there was only about 50+ currencies in basket one. Now most of the currencies are all in the same basket, basket one. Since this was such a big undertaking there were some technical issues once again. These issues caused them to miss the window of opportunity to complete the push to FOREX and to the international banks. They must now wait again. I asked- so what is the window criteria? I was flat out told that this is classified information and is part of the algorithm that is very sensitive and cannot be revealed to us

It is not a day by day watch as some think. It is timely event. Our next opportunity will not come again till after Aug 1st Thursday which begins the next cycle. So we wait. I wish I had some better news but the IMF contact was not optimistic in us seeing this prior to maybe next Thursday Aug 1st. He also said its not like there is even a track anymore to follow so I can't say "its right on track" anymore. There is nothing else to do but wait for the timing unless other issues crop up. The good news is that the rates that are being pushed down to the banks are very high and it almost knocked me over when I was told. I am also told that unless the VND comes out initially over $1 + ...it is expected to very quickly increase post RV.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2aRlxt7e7

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:58 am

Where in dinar world did this clown come from?  He ought to go back there.  All he does is regurgitate what others have done monthly for over 4 years.  He must be a manifestation of TerryK, Med, Blaino, etc. etc. all rolled into one!  Send this clown to the farthest ring and keep him out of the clown car.

What a bag full of balderdash and gibberish.  Mountain Goat?  Hah.    Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over 1656125192
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 pm

maybe one in the same
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:10 pm

One certainly wonder doesn't one?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Muppet but ties in with purpleskyz and Kevin's intel..
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Billy Goat Gruff? I believe his family wasn't too bright either. I am, however, glad to hear reference to the algorithm again. Haven't much about them since what ever that imbecile that was worshiped here after Okie go booted. Anybody remember his name? I think he formed the secret squirrel guru site. Gotta run, gotta try and find my Easter Basket so I can put my currency in it!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:41 pm

excuse me  mountain goats family willy silly nd billy goat are highly intelligent they have an iq  of 15
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 pm

jayzze wrote:excuse me  mountain goats family willy silly nd billy goat are highly intelligent they have an iq  of 15

Total?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over 2805820865  Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over 2805820865  Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over 2805820865  Mnt GOat -  almost got kocked over 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:34 pm

COLLECTIVELY!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator