Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat -is Bleating that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 Empty Mountain Goat -is Bleating that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:49 pm

7-16-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat I believe we are in the week for this great blessing...from what I am now hearing from recent events relayed to me from my contacts. Iraq finally has all the SMART cards loaded, tested (as needed) and are ready for the final activation rollout of all cards. Can't activate them in mass until they have an international currency. I was told not to pay much attention to all those articles related to the project to delete or remove the zeros since the projects were well underway. This RV now is totally in the hands of Iraq. ...there are a few small, but significant items to conclude. Remember they are still protesting until all of Erbil is officially announced and implemented. I am told in parliament today they are going to vote on a package of laws today, Tuesday.

Intel Guru Mnt Goat Maliki was asked...to come to parliament recently and inform everyone on the status of the "project to remove the zeros" and to bring the currency international. The citizens also wanted to know why the activation of the cards has been delayed since they were told months ago cards would be activated by July 1, 2013. Maliki made such a speech over the weekend. He did not give any firm dates on when the currency would go international but said it is real soon...he did mention that the Iraq stock exchange would be conducting a preliminary testing with NASDAQ on July 15th in preparation for full implementation of international trading...these tests were conducted. For me this is like WOW news. Could we get any more of a sign this is about to happen to go live?  

I am still hearing we can expect an initial rate of over $6.00. I know I have been saying for a long time that it would come out at just over a dollar initially and then 3-5 later come out with the full RV. I do believe this part has been accomplished in country only at a rate of $3.44, but it was not yet rolled out to everyone. I openly admit I was wrong in the initial rate. So our window is now this week as the start date for our 3-5 day countdown till RV....our possible day of RV is Wed thru Fri of this week...a very high possibility.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2ZEfeDZFg

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 Empty Re: Mountain Goat -is Bleating that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00

Post by clayf Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 1656125192 Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 1656125192 Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 1656125192 Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 1656125192 Mountain Goat -is Bleating  that he thinks the rate is coming in at $6.00 1656125192
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum