Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester keeps up the jest... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester keeps up the jest...

4 posters

Go down

Jester keeps up the jest... Empty Jester keeps up the jest...

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 am

7-16-2013 Intel Guru Jester [is the third person that you referred to last night in position now?] NO HE IS NOT...SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW [TUESDAY]. THE ANSWER IS THAT IT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW... AND ANOTHER HINT... IT IS TOMORROW IN CHINA... HMMMM [with all three individuals in place will there duties be accomplishable in minutes, hours or days?] SHOULD NOT TAKE LONG...HOURS AT MOST IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED...

[Then this week is still possible?] IT IS POSSIBLE OF COURSE... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE... THEY ARE WORKING ON IT... I AM AWARE THAT CHINA IS HOLDING THE BUTTON...THEY ARE A PERSNICKETY BUNCH... I'S DOTTED... T'S CROSSED... THAT SORT OF THING... THEY ARE INSISTING THAT IT ALL GETS DONE RIGHT.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2ZDa2OBTR

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester keeps up the jest... Empty Re: Jester keeps up the jest...

Post by MidnightRider Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Since we know the central core of gurus communicate frequently, there is definitely a pattern here.
Starting tomorrow (wednesday) there will be a big push of excitement for the payday crowd to go out and buy more dinar by friday.  It won't happen and the clean up batter (jester) will come in on monday and patch everything up again and recycle.  I feel this is the reason he has been the one selected to not give a date or rate so he could come across as the level headed one and soothe the wounds getting ready for the recycle of NEXT week.  After all, look at the excuses he has invented over the last few months.
Also jester is making some hefty pushes in the direction of WF which really makes me think Hmmmm.  Even after Generals64 debunked much of his mantra (not just about bank(s) )about the group plans and the different banks involved, not just WF, he still is only singing one song.  

I still do not like the fact these gurus are blatant enough to admit they talk...and try to get their stories straight.  For jester to be the straightshooter he tries to project, he and many of the others think Okie is AOkay.  That alone should makes us second guess their judgment. 
I think it was Wildduck just a day or two ago that said, when directly asked, that he did not talk to Okie but has known him for 10 years and his partner does talk to him.  Well now let's guess how many screen names WD has had in those ten years since the WD name is fairly new. That would probably be "partner."  Repeating myself, just don't like they communicate, leaves the door open for the the possiblity of the creation of intel.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:27 pm

What amazes me is that all of a sudden, the details (many of them at least) of the "bank packages" which supposedly no one knew the details of are being spewed by the gurus.  According to them some time ago it was revealed that we will get a super high CE rate from WF because it will be the Chinese funding it to get the dinar for oil credits.  When asked why don't they just go buy it now for cheap, the response was that governments could not buy dinar.  Now, it is no longer the Chinese government that is funding the WF exchange, it is the old Chinese royal families.  But if that is true, why are they buying the dinar, do private parties get oil credits?

It was revealed recently by Jester that when you do your exchange (which really won't be an exchange since you are just selling an asset to a private party) the bank allegedly will now withhold the tax.  Oh, and the Chinese have agreed to pay the UST an 11% tax on this sale.  And if you exchange even 1 dinar anywhere before your appointment at WF, you will be cut out of that opportunity.  As if WF is going to know you have exchanged some elsewhere.

I think I have probably forgotten some of the details given out for this exchange, but the point is, where does this info come from if no one knows the details of the exchange?  Sure is a mystery, ain't it?  NOT!!!! Made up stories, but I gotta give him credit for makin' up these whoppers.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 pm

All the rest of the garbage aside, the fact is that China is actually in worse shape than we are. The only difference is they own the banks, the construction companies, the industry, and the media so nothing is said. They have spent their money faster than it came in on their military, and their infrastructure. When the recession hit and sales plummeted, they had nothing in the kitty. Now the central government who is responsible for the mess have hung the provincial governments out to dry, and the provincial government has in turn hung the banks out to dry forcing them to absorb bad debt they do not have the capacity to absorb. What a bunch of caca!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester keeps up the jest... 2805820865  Jester keeps up the jest... 2805820865  Jester keeps up the jest... 2805820865  Jester keeps up the jest... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum