Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such

+5
tony112
Jtmaxwell
therealbutterfly
war eagle
Thewanderingjew
9 posters

Go down

Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such Empty Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:02 am

The following is copied from a message that I received from a fellow investor... not my words, but I thought it was an interesting enough perspective to share:

It's *intel* such as this that spurs people to go out and buy more dinar - mostly reserves, but also 'in-hand'.
I have a father-in-law and his brother that keep buying more every time this hype comes out.
People would rather believe what sounds good to them than what is actually true.
The CBI has been very very consistent in telling us that they are the ones holding back the RV and they are telling us that the reason is so that everyone becomes aware of what they are doing so that they will understand once they do.
They have also been consistent in telling us that they do NOT want to do anything that will cause the Iraqi citizen to notice any difference when they use the new dinar in the marketplace. That's why the spreading of information about all this over there. And they are now making daily news reports and broadcasts telling them what they are doing and each day is nearly exactly the same words as the day before.
We are getting very close, but I sincerely believe it's not the way the guru's are telling us.
My greatest fear is the day after. What will us dinar holders do when we go to the banks and the tellers have a page of 3 zero dinars and a page of new dinars and only the new dinars have increased significantly?? What will the emotional outcome be? How many will be hurt physically too? How many will have told their boss to stick it while driving to the bank?

I would bet that if no one bought dinar for at least 2 weeks from any dealer that you would see 2 things occur. First you would see a tremendous increase in hype from the gurus telling us it's for sure tomorrow with as much excitement as they can convey in order to get folks to make another purchase. If that fails, you would see these sites fold.
What I have read on several occasions is that the BOA is the hub for dinar purchases from the CBI and the various dinar traders get their dinar from the BOA and in turn sell to us. So when you see the CBI auctions, included in that is what the BOA purchases for the US. Do you recall a couple weeks back when every guru was saying Monday, Monday, Monday??? It was the first time in recent memory (maybe for all time) that they all agreed on a date. The auction at the CBI hit a record high of over 190,000,000. That has not yet happened again.
Think about it.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such Empty Re: Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such

Post by war eagle Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 am

Boy,I have known of negative people but you "taKE the cake".If you are not a "believer",then simply sell your dinars ans pursue other adventures!!!!!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such Empty Re: Some thoughts on Intel, CBI, and such

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 am

War Eagle, TWJ posted what he got from someone else.

But are the comments so far off? I dont see anything saying that it wont happen or anything like that, but rather words of caution about the hype. I have often worried about many of the dinar world that are so hung up on high rates (some even saying they would be depressed if it was $.86!) when the $ invested is so small for such a high return. What happens IF it turns out to only be a $.01 per dinar? Or what if they do the dreaded LOP and its just break even? What happens to all the guarantees from the gurus saying it CANT happen? One thing I have learned in this game is that, its Iraq and NOTHING is guaranteed.

I have seen too many people lose houses, jobs and even commit suicide over the rumors. I am scared for them if it doesnt pan out the way they hope. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jtmaxwell Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 am

I don't see why someone has to be called negative if the don't believe every breath of the gurus. This person has a valid point... When they were all saying monday Monday almost a month ago there was tons sold.. I think there should be some kind of a way to find out if some of these gurus get paid from these dinar sites. There has been a couple of women on here this past week saying it's tomorrow with 100% and sometimes higher confidence. Saying that nothing can hold it back now.. Then I see a lot of people talking about reserves and how to make sure that theirs is in in time... Those that did that a month ago are now trying to figure out how to pay for it or lose their money.. I even saw someone who said they were not going to pay their normal bills so they could get more on reserve... I believe it will RV one day... But there is going to be so many people ruined before then that it is going to be sad..

Jtmaxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Dearest WarEagle, I think your definition of a "believer" might be a bit drastic, or at least different from many others here. Believing in this investment doesn't require blind following of ONLY the warm and fuzzies that are posted. I don't think it needs to be restated that a blind faith in the "intel" only leads to continual disappointment (and more blind faith). I'm simply offering another perspective that I think deserves at least some consideration. As I said, it's not my words, but I don't find anything supremely 'negative' about the post... It's merely a different idea about how this investment may play out.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by tony112 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Sooo, why is it that the minute someone brings to light ideas that show the weakness in the plan they are labeled "unbelievers" ... sheesh.

I for one know the exact moment this will be released. But first, let me digress. I trade Forex, Commodities and stocks for a living using technical analysis. Why? because after 3 years of trying to follow the fundamentals I realized it was next to impossible to be profitable. Getting any amount of MBA's, PHd's and government officials to agree on how a stock's price would behave just wasn't working. I only became profitable when I learned that all markets are manipulated by Market Makers. These include news media, dealers, brokers, promoters and of course the big name groups with enough cash to move markets. These people don't care about PE ratios, earnings, dividends, moving averages, fibonaccis, pivots or any other tool we use for analysis. Their only concerns are orders and profit and simply put, to get the profit they desire, they move the market with orders in the direction they need.

I fully believe that the gurus are getting the best information that the Market Makers and promoters WANT them to get and it is not the guru's fault that things don't materialize ... they were never intended to in the first place. Info comes out just at the right times so people get emotional and purchase a few more, then a few more ... then a few more and whisper to 2 friends, etc.. Done James Bond style, so we feel we are part of something special and amazing (which we are of course). Now why would these Market Makers do this? Well, if we feel they are the governments then obviously for increased tax revenue and economic stimulus. If we feel they are above the governments then obviously it is for more power and control.

We have seen in the past week how we were given advance notice of what to expect in the markets (didn't Okie say don't go long Oil?) ... amazing volatility. In one day, over a trillion dollars were lost on the US exchanges ... or were they? Remember someone had a 1B futures contract betting the markets would go down? I imagine they and others who invested the same are pretty happy right now. Money is not lost ... it is transfered amongst willing participants of the game. As I type now, CNN is stating that investors are trading on fear and emotion. That is EXACTLY what the Market Makers want.

So when will the new rate be released? That is simple my friend. As in all markets, whether currencies, futures or stocks, when the the Market Makers who told the promoters to go to work have reached their target and not a moment earlier. The fact that all known "lists" have been taken care of and yet we have no RV can only underline the fact that there is way more at play ... and that is oil, money and ultimately power. When the Powers in control have reached their target which is enough to meet their goals and plans, whatever those may be, we will see our number.

This is a great investment even if we have absolutely no control on it's outcome. Thank you to the promoters, gurus, mods and investors who willingly play the game. Kiss your spouse, hug your kids, pet the dog and relax knowing we can't trust anyone in the game until the rate is shown live and tradeable on Forex.

tony112

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightworker Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Well said Tony...Is that you Breitling???

Lightworker

Back to top Go down

Post by tony112 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 pm

thanks LW, and nope.

tony112

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:33 pm

A very informative and well written post Tony. Thanks for sharing that perspective.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltar Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks, tony112, this is the best and most reasonable discussion I have read in all of the forums in the last few weeks! Wink I would like to add the factor X which is the struggle between the "good" and the "bad" guys. With the victory of the good guys we will see IT for sure! Whether the badies got their stuff or not. Very Happy
Blessings!

Deltar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 pm

So well said Tony112. Thank you
Psalm85:13
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 am

Not exactly sure what is meant by this or if it's even a possibility but one thing's for sure, if people that have held their large denom dinars for years come to find out that TPTB have completely screwed us in the end, people aren't going to take that lightly. Talk about riots, it ain't gonna be pretty.

***My greatest fear is the day after. What will us dinar holders do when we go to the banks and the tellers have a page of 3 zero dinars and a page of new dinars and only the new dinars have increased significantly?? What will the emotional outcome be? How many will be hurt physically too? How many will have told their boss to stick it while driving to the bank?***
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum