Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013

Go down

BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013  Empty BondLady's Chat 7/7/2013

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:02 pm

[therealbubbie] Mahma Khalil: the deletion of zeros from the currency has become necessary to support the country's economic identity Baghdad - and babysit - the parliamentary economic committee indicated that the deletion of zeros from the currency and restructuring is the need to support the country's economic identity, especially after the end of Chapter VII. He said Committee member Mahma Khalil "after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII, there are great advantages stations and many promising in the country's economy to support economic and identity of the Iraqi dinar, and this case is purely economic aim of maintaining the Iraqi currency." Asked Khalil, "the Iraqi Central Bank to begin a project to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency and restructuring, explaining that this project is as old as the central bank has asked the government to wait it out that it's an appropriate time and today we see that the time has come to start this project" ... p / http://alrayy.com/86858.htm

[EdwardK] today we see that the time has come to start this project"

[miraklocura] amazing news

[BondLady] yes, you kind of have to remember its Iraq also when reading it, like I said I was dropping hints all yesterday and today about reading my past chats . What its saying in plain good ole american english/redneck is that since we came out of chapter 7 it has and will change everything for us. Many never knew what it was like prior to being in chapter 7 many thought they would never see it after all it is the middle east right ? they are saying eveything is differant now, we can actually dream now

[BondLady] and it stands a chance of coming true now for the economy being in chapter 7 was like being on a "desert" island out in the middle of a huge ocean cut off from the real world in every way for 10 years . Iraqi's had to put their pride in another country's currency and spend and use and hold another country's wealth but they couldn't touch their own. Now they have a clear picture of the awesome things to come !

[BondLady] almost 3 years ago Shabibi told them what they needed to do economically and in the private sector yet they didnt do what he said so delays came and went. Shabibi was replaced with Turki and the GOI and parliament gave their blesssing to Turki to do what he needed to do to make the dinar strong again and they would work on the laws and chapter 7 and when it came time to release the lower denominations the GOI and parl freaked

[BondLady] Asked Khalil, "the Iraqi Central Bank to begin a project to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency and restructuring, explaining that this project is as old as the central bank has asked the government to wait it out that it's an appropriate time and today we see that the time has come to start this project

[BondLady] the government asked the CBI to wait and the CBI waited. So now the GOI says hey CBI we think now that we came out of chapter 7 we think we can pull it off now,we think we're ready for the new money and a new rate

[BondLady] "the central bank has asked the government to wait it out that it's an appropriate time and today we see that the time has come to start this project"

[BondLady] the CBI asked the GOI to wait it out, thats past tense ! "that it's an appropriate time and today we see that the time has come to start this project" its a appropriate time now and today we can see that and the time has come to start the project !

[BondLady] good enuff for yas ? throws the mic

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum