Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU)

+3
DBCooper
tuggyron
candi
7 posters

Go down

RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) Empty RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU)

Post by candi Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 am

THIS WAS MADE BY DINAR GURU (NOT BY ME!) AND I JUST FOUND IT. THIS IS A COOL CHART OF WHAT TO LOOK FOR ON FOREX AND HOW TO FIGURE IT OUT!!

$ RATE = What you will see on Forex

$ .86 = 1.162

$ 1.00 = 1.000

1.17 = 0.854

1.86 = 0.537

2.00 = 0.500

2.50 = 0.400

3.00 = 0.333

3.22 = 0.310

3.46 = 0.289

3.50 = 0.285

3.86 = 0.259

4.00 = 0.250

4.10 = 0.243

4.40 = 0.227

5.00 = 0.200

5.25 = 0.190

5.50 = 0.181

6.00 = 0.166

7.00 = 0.142

8.00 = 0.125

8.25 = .0121

8.50 = .0117

9.00 = 0.111

10.00=0.100

PUSH THE DANG BUTTON SHIBIBI!! PLEASE AND THANKYOU!! ❤

CANDI :flower:

candi
candi

Back to top Go down

RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) Empty Re: RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU)

Post by tuggyron Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 am

Very Happy GOOD TO KNOW!
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU) Empty Re: RV RATE FOREX CHEAT SHEET what to look for on forex (DINAR GURU)

Post by DBCooper Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:42 am

This chart is not all together accurate. We all need to understand these terms properly.

Let’s assume that the Forex listing indicates: USD/IQD
Then let’s say that the Forex RATE(not currently showing) comes up as: 1170 (approximately what it has been on CBI site for a long time now.)

This means that 1 USD is worth 1,170 IQD.
And likewise 1 IQD is worth 1/1170 of a dollar or .0008547 USD.

The value in the provided chart labeled “RATE” is not the rate at all, it is the "result" of applying the rate, labeled “What you see on Forex” to the amount of IQD you want to exchange. In other words, what you see on Forex IS THE RATE and you divide the amount of IQD you are exchanging by this rate to determine the value of your exchange in USD.

The chart then, displays the amount of USD you would receive at the indicated USD/IQD “rate” that you see on the Forex site for each IQD you are exchanging. So you can see why we really want that “rate” to drop instead of rise.

“USD/IQD” is the way the rates are typically used and applied on exchanges such as Forex.

On the other hand, what we often read about on OOM and other sites like this is the inverse rate of “IQD/USD” instead of the normal rate configuration of “USD/IQD” typically used. Using the inverse rate makes it easier for us to figure out what our dinar is worth because you only need to multiply your amount of IQD by this number to see how much you have in USD’s. This is what was explained in other discussions today and why they were talking about the “1/x” calculator key.

Soooo, in conclusion, you need to know what the rate is that is being discussed, USD/IQD or IQD/USD. For this reason we would normally say “the USD/IQD rate is xxx” or “the IQD/USD rate is zzz”. This will become very important as the IQD begins a meteoric rise in value against the USD over the next few weeks and the typical rates we have been looking at for years become “inverted” or reversed if you will. Many will expect to see the rate numbers go up on the exchange sites but we really want to see those rates go down, FAST!

DBCooper

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:47 am

Try going to this link and it will help make things easier for the common man... bigsmile
It shows IQD rate for countries along with inverse rate.

http://www.xe.com/ict/?basecur=IQD&historical=false&month=7&day=20&year=2011&sort_by=name&image.x=50&image.y=12&image=Submit
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 2KingsKids Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:25 am

Thanks Candi - handy quick conversion chart!! Smile

2KingsKids

Back to top Go down

Post by free@thepump Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:28 am

THANKS DB :cheers:

DBCooper wrote:This chart is not all together accurate. We all need to understand these terms properly.

Let’s assume that the Forex listing indicates: USD/IQD
Then let’s say that the Forex RATE(not currently showing) comes up as: 1170 (approximately what it has been on CBI site for a long time now.)

This means that 1 USD is worth 1,170 IQD.
And likewise 1 IQD is worth 1/1170 of a dollar or .0008547 USD.

The value in the provided chart labeled “RATE” is not the rate at all, it is the "result" of applying the rate, labeled “What you see on Forex” to the amount of IQD you want to exchange. In other words, what you see on Forex IS THE RATE and you divide the amount of IQD you are exchanging by this rate to determine the value of your exchange in USD.

The chart then, displays the amount of USD you would receive at the indicated USD/IQD “rate” that you see on the Forex site for each IQD you are exchanging. So you can see why we really want that “rate” to drop instead of rise.

“USD/IQD” is the way the rates are typically used and applied on exchanges such as Forex.

On the other hand, what we often read about on OOM and other sites like this is the inverse rate of “IQD/USD” instead of the normal rate configuration of “USD/IQD” typically used. Using the inverse rate makes it easier for us to figure out what our dinar is worth because you only need to multiply your amount of IQD by this number to see how much you have in USD’s. This is what was explained in other discussions today and why they were talking about the “1/x” calculator key.

Soooo, in conclusion, you need to know what the rate is that is being discussed, USD/IQD or IQD/USD. For this reason we would normally say “the USD/IQD rate is xxx” or “the IQD/USD rate is zzz”. This will become very important as the IQD begins a meteoric rise in value against the USD over the next few weeks and the typical rates we have been looking at for years become “inverted” or reversed if you will. Many will expect to see the rate numbers go up on the exchange sites but we really want to see those rates go down, FAST!
free@thepump
free@thepump

http://tjhk1@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:00 am

the 8.25 & 8.5 rate needs editing............little fix
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum