Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
saw this.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

saw this..

3 posters

Go down

saw this.. Empty saw this..

Post by andy1979 Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Khelil said in an interview for “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network,” that ” All the obstacles facing Iraq in economic and financial issues will be gone by the end of sanctions, “noting that” Iraq has all its legal obligations and financial obligations to the UN Security Council resolutions and exit from Chapter VII would enable it to regain its real economy in the region.

andy1979

Back to top Go down

saw this.. Empty Re: saw this..

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Is there a link?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

saw this.. 2805820865  saw this.. 2805820865  saw this.. 2805820865  saw this.. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by andy1979uk Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Yes I ll find it...
andy1979uk
andy1979uk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Parliament committees reveal the benefits of being out of Chapter VII; Economic and Financial Issues will be Gone
Posted: June 22, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Ban Ki-Moon, Chapter VII, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Iraq, Iraqi Media Network, kuwait, United Nation, United Nations Security Council

06/22/2013 12:03 AM

Commended the efforts of government with the start of the countdown to get rid of sanctions

with the start of the countdown to the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII, confirmed the parliamentary committees over the benefit of Iraq to get rid of these sanctions, expressing optimism about this important step, which promised a victory would return Iraq to its pioneer in the international arena in all fields. and recommended UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in a report submitted to the UN Security Council, remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII after Ivaúh all its international obligations.

is expected to vote the Security Council to remove Iraq from Chapter VII Day 27 June current after Iraq’s commitment to the implementation of all UN resolutions, according to sources familiar with the “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network.” These are recommendations internationalism important achievement is calculated foreign policy success for the government.

confirm these recommendations the UN that Iraq returned stronger than the events of 1990, which saw occupation of the dictatorial regime of Kuwait. economic power, Rapporteur of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Mahma Khalil stressed that the exit of Iraq from Chapter VII of the UN Charter, it is poised to recover economic development in the region.

Khelil said in an interview for “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network,” that ” All the obstacles facing Iraq in economic and financial issues will be gone by the end of sanctions, “noting that” Iraq has all its legal obligations and financial obligations to the UN Security Council resolutions and exit from Chapter VII would enable it to regain its real economy in the region.

“He expressed his deep regret for the role of passive played by some countries in an attempt to block out of Iraq from Chapter VII, “adding that” Iraq is a strong return to the region, which derives its strength from its economy and its bounty, “pointing out that” Iraq will be free from all restrictions imposed on him after his release from Chapter VII. “

and between Khalil that “Iraq’s foreign policy represented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has succeeded through its efforts exerted by the past years to reach the stage of removing Iraq from Chapter VII,” adding that “Chapter VII still restricts Iraq in terms of financial and economic.” and pointed out that ” Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII is the replay of the prestige of the Iraqi state, after the right of the former regime damage the prestige of Iraq. “

and fulfilled Iraq with its obligations to pay 41 billion dollars to Kuwait in compensation for war Iraq and Kuwait, where pay for the Iraqi people as a result of the policy of the former regime reckless. stresses UN Secretary-General United in his 35th report to the Security Council and the Security Council resolution 1284 of 1999, he “commends both Iraq and Kuwait for their efforts which led to the solution of outstanding issues between the two countries to remove Iraq from Chapter VII.”

victory Iraqis , for its part, promised to the Committee on Foreign Relations parliamentary near Iraq would emerge from Chapter provisions of Chapter VII victory for the Iraqi state at the level of foreign policy. said Rapporteur of the Committee on Foreign Relations, Adela Hammoud’s “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network,” “The exit from the provisions of Chapter VII and substances applied against Iraq, which is considered a victory for the Iraqi state level foreign policy.

“She Hammoud that” there are multiple files stuck belonging to the Kuwaiti side is property, and remains missing, and compensation in addition to the land and sea borders, and these files in a way to resolve and Iraq on the way out of the provisions of Chapter VII. “and managed to Iraq through the efforts of a long exerted on different levels of access to eventually approaching the exit from Chapter VII imposed on it since the nineties of the last century, where pay under the sanctions imposed on it 5 percent of the total oil revenues to Kuwait as compensation established by the United Nations under this chapter. message to the international community to that, she saw a list of united led by House Speaker Osama Najafi said near the exit Iraq from Chapter provisions of Chapter VII, Guide to change the look of the international community’s foreign policy in Iraq.

said spokesman of the list, Dhafer al-Ani, for “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network,” “The withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter Seventh is منجزا calculates the Iraqi state and the Iraqi negotiator, a message to the international community that the foreign policy of Iraq progressed. “He Ani that” the main reason behind entering Iraq under Chapter VII is considered as a threat to international peace and security and as Iraq continues his cause after 2003 so it would have been better for lifting Chapter Since that time, this benefit may be too late. “He continued that” the international community to stand with Iraq to bypass international issues outstanding and took the role in the global system to the attributes of the potential human and economic losses. ” oil investment , in turn, expressed the Committee on Energy Parliamentary optimism about promoting investment in the oil sector after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Deputy Chairman of the Committee Ali Fayad’s “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network,” “The withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII will boost investment in the oil sector significantly and will contribute to attracting international companies to work in Iraq for the development of oil production in the coming years. “and explained that” Iraq must strengthen external relations with neighboring countries and sends a check for global companies in all fields, especially in the oil sector. ” consensus Iraqi – Kuwaiti For his part, MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Hassan Jihad said the foreign policy pursued by the government reinstated Iraq’s status as an important sovereign integrated especially with the imminent withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

said Hassan Jihad for “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network,” that “the foreign policy pursued by the government, represented by the Foreign Ministry’s policy was correct I managed to remove Iraq from Chapter VII. “and the price of jihad efforts of the government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the adoption of the diplomatic successful which brought a consensus Iraqi Kuwaiti to end Iraq’s obligations with the international community,” noting that “all political constraints, economic and financial will raise about Iraq بخروجه from Chapter VII , bringing back Iraq is a fully sovereign state his trust is absolutely no restrictions. “

http://bit.ly/1aCVtc6

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum