Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.

5 posters

Go down

Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  Empty Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:54 pm

6-22-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Planning: diversification of imports and behind the extension of the five-year plan up to 2017" Good news for sure. These articles that confirm the 5 year plan are significant....they are changing direction. Going from 100% dependent on oil, to following the recommendations of the IMF, WB to diversify and create agricultural, manufacturing, tourism and financial/investment.

This transition cannot succeed without private investment. And that cannot happen unless Iraq opens up to foreign investment. In other words, If Iraq is going to follow the 5 year plan, have a free market economy, they need to get into Article VIII of the IMF and have the freedom of capital to and from Iraq. The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2Wy83quFR

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  Empty Re: Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:04 pm

First, it's two years, NOW it's five, which is it, Kap, make up our minds-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  Empty Re: Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Article VIII: General Obligations of Members ... Kinda meaningless until they are full members ... just a guess but .... Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  2805820865  Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  2805820865  Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  2805820865  Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:02 pm

There's a few peeps over at D....  D........ that said the same thing, about Kap saying it would take 5 years- He's another one that need something up side the head- I thought he had a good head on his shoulders- I thought wrong- They are pizzed as well-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:16 pm

yes they need other things besides  oil  and if they get there act together and have some sort of currency then they could join the wto nd this would help greatly. as far as kap  goes  he is like my vette  vev to 7800 pop the clutch and take off sideways down the road
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Yep, for sure to that!

[url=javascript:emoticonp('Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  258310255')]Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  258310255[/url]
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 pm

the 74 is red looks goodnow do yellow later
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Isnt the IQD convertible now? I believe it is, in fact Im sure of it.....its just as worthless as it was when it was printed. So after reading (skimming) over the Chapter 7 stuff it looks like their currency has nothing to do with it. I guess we wait and see if they ever get in the wto and have a change of value in their currency. But even if they do get into the wto who or whats to say the iqd will move up in value. Vietnam is in the wto and the dong isnt worth much as the iqd. Just saying. My slimmer of hope is that they have oil and lots of it, but so do we and ppl are talking about the usd going down.
Who really knows waiting
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:13 pm

hithere wrote:Isnt the IQD convertible now? I believe it is, in fact Im sure of it.....its just as worthless as it was when it was printed. So after reading (skimming) over the Chapter 7 stuff it looks like their currency has nothing to do with it. I guess we wait and see if they ever get in the wto and have a change of value in their currency. But even if they do get into the wto who or whats to say the iqd will move up in value. Vietnam is in the wto and the dong isnt worth much as the iqd. Just saying. My slimmer of hope is that they have oil and lots of it, but so do we and ppl are talking about the usd going down.
Who really knows waiting

You are correct, as I have been saying all along, their currency has nothing to do with Chapter 7. In fact, if you look at ... I think it's Resolution 1438, they have been pretty much released from the economic side of the sanctions for several years.

Ascension to the WTO does not predicate a tradeable currency, but rather a tradeable currency predicates ascension to the WTO. You are correct about Viet Nam and the Dong, but I am not really all that concerned about that. I am not any kind of financial wiz, but I have looked at the fundamentals of the Dinar and they look good to me. They have plenty of resources, a ton of reserve, solid trade, and a rapidly growing economy. In short, I see no reason for the Dinar not to increase significantly in time. How much? Who knows? Will it be a free or managed float? Most likely ... time will tell.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  2805820865  Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  2805820865  Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  2805820865  Kaperoni - The dinar will have to become internationally convertible.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum