Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming

5 posters

Go down

The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming Empty The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming

Post by RELIX Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 pm

[size=18][size=18]
Last night I was on a power call by some research analysts. The message was chilling.

A while back I spoke of a meeting in the Persian Gulf between the BRICS ( Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) nations where they decided to go around the OPEC agreements arranged by GHWBush whereby all oil is traded exclusively in USD. James Dale Davidson, legend in the world of investing, was invited and gave a lecture on his thesis authored decades ago, stating that the Petro-Dollar would be the end of the dollar as global reserve currency.

Well...it's happened. The new Chinese commodity exchange is running, China has made a world tour making currency deals with the BRICS and more, and the next thing to fall is going to be the Bond Market.

It was explained on the call that faith in the dollar is all but gone and with everyone doing and end run around the petro-dollar, the life's blood of the reserve currency, the end is near or as Max Kaiser calls it, "The BONDPOCOLYPSE". Bond purchases are dwindling right now and soon they will be rejected as stated by the analysts from Stansbury, The Black List, and others.

The presses are running 24/7 and they are printing again at the rate of $700,000,000.00 an hour and cannot keep up with the debt and liquidity infusion. This can't go on much longer.

Whereas we have been on a slow burn downward spiral...it was explained that the way it works is slow...slow...slow...then fast...and crash! One morning we will awaken to find the banks closed, your USD's worthless, and all heck will break loose as people panic because they are caught up in the "NORMALCY BIAS". That means that just because something has never happened in the past, it will never happen in the future. Many are in denial and believe we can simply print until the cows come home. Problem is...China ate the cows. They ain't commin' home!

You have all heard of the "Bail Outs" well a new tactic is under way called "Bail Ins" and this is where the banks take a percentage of all the depositors funds to square up the books. They did the test run in Cypress and it caused a loud cry from the people but that's not all. It didn't work and Cypress is in trouble again this day.

We are told by the Lame Stream Media that inflation is low, unemployment is holding, and housing market is rebounding. The experts vehemently debunked this and said the inflation rate is not 2% but rather 9 plus percent. The Housing Market is on life support due to heavily suppressed lending rates that cannot be maintained. 20% of America is on Food Stamps, and unemployment is not holding but rather it's getting worse, companies are still leaving, and the jobs will NEVER return. They went into great detail and to great pains to back this up.

The message was to get ready and prepare now. They said do NOT keep your money in USD's and to use foreign currencies as protection. This is where I got to as a question. I asked what if you were currently holding foreign currencies? He said, "Like What?" I said like Dinar and Dong. He replied simply, "Paupers will become millionaires and millionaires will become paupers." They went on to say buy silver because it will go up higher ratio-wise than gold but some gold wouldn't be bad either...which brings me to this little gem. After having trouble getting to sleep after this conference call, I awakened this morning to this:

Gold - $1278.90 - off $89.40 from the ending on the 18th.

Silver - $19.62 - off $2.06 from the 18th

Dow 14758.42 - off 353.87 = 2.34%

Nasdaq - 3364.64 - off 78.56 = 2.28%

S&P - 1588.19 - off 40.47 = 2.50%  

I think the word of the day is "OFF". So are we seeing the manifestation of the BONDPOCOLYPSE? I don't know but it seems might shaky to me. These guys said a wise man would be looking for another country in which to live and make sure to buy lots of silver and keep just enough dollars to cover basics. 

They also let loose something that caught me off guard. They said that when (not if) the bond market implodes, the IMF has in waiting, a Global Bond Issue that is delineated in SDR's. That's right, the new world currency is being brought in on the tails of the USA Bond collapse and as the replacement vehicle. The one world currency will eventually trickle down to us little folks but that is another story.

My assessment is that we will have a small window in which to RV our Dinar and Dong then make sure you go to an International Currency Bank to open your accounts, leave some in IQD and buy other currencies that are stable, then start looking for a new home. It seems we have been thrown a curve ball and I have been waiting to see what that might be and I think my question got answered last night. USA Mastercards and Visas will not work when this happens so your cards must be either the International Mastercards underwritten by Germany or get an International Card through the Marshall Islands which will also be a Germany Card but easier to get. Nicaragua is a good bet for relocation as is Chile. In Nicaragua, you can go through the LaJoya Group and set up an IBC for $1500.00 and get the card as part of the deal plus there are some smokin' deals on real estate. 

Looks like the handwriting is on the wall and we may be wise to rethink our post RV plans as the window will be small or smaller. Be prepared to move quickly and have your asset protection plans ready and know where you will be going and in what order. China is going to kick our BUTTS back into the dark ages.

[/size][/size]

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming Empty Re: The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Just what I thought- Thanks 4 the heads up, AND the info!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Whoa that was a good but scary read. Is this just for the US?

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:39 pm

alleyrose wrote:Whoa that was a good but scary read. Is this just for the US?

They said it would have consequences around the world because so many nations are holding our Bonds. Banks will fail in many places. However, they will be able to recover and we wont. We will then be unable to print money out of thin air any more and be removed as the reserve currency. It was said there will be a basket of currencies to be used as the new reserve model so the world will never again be dependent on a mismanaged nation and it's poor policies.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Yes, and that's what happens when you can't get the 'thieving gopher' out of the garden, you lose everything, including your arss-They'll pay, so no worries-

Last edited by terbo56 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:15 pm

what i read  and what you say in the article makes sense but when you deal with  the super elite who have been controling  the world fo quite a long time no wy are they going down with a fight. another thing for a while we have been hearing about this nd while parts could be true many things i do not think is true just like the bs from gurus
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Interesting articles, BUT some things seem a little off ... Actually one glaring item and one we see in the guru stuff on a regular basis, that of China as the major economic power swinging the big stick that will bring us down. First, China while a major factor in the economic market is not in a class above all else. While they are the largest holder of US debt, they only hold about $1.2 trillion, a lot, but in total only about 8% of total US debt. In contrast about 55% or so of US debt is held by Individuals, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, State and Local Governments, and various Federal entities such as Social Security.

Keep in mind that they are very secretive and control everything from the government, to business, to the news, so what we know is a bit of a guess. Their credit rating is AA- two steps lower than the US. The Beijing-based research firm Dragonomics estimates their debt at 89% of GDP, worse than Portugal 83% of GDP, and the 2015 estimate for the US of 79%. Many express concern that their government debt is seriously understated and that their debt to GDP ratio may actually be somewhere in the neighborhood or 200 - 250 percent, roughly twice that of the US. 

So China is a player, but they certainly are not the only player, will we see the kind of public crisis we saw here? Most likely not, remember the government controls the economy, the banks, the reporting ... most of the bad debt will likely just vanish into thin air, perhaps with those deemed responsible.

Coincidentally as I prepared to send this Fox news had a spot talking about China's "shadow debt" and why we will likely never hear much about it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming 2805820865  The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming 2805820865  The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming 2805820865  The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 pm

I will agree that things are a mess. The monetary policy and profligate spending of the Federal Government has to change and change soon. I also agree we will see a significant issue with the bond market, but not because of the reasons stated above. The UST has been supporting the bond market by buying back bonds in large quantities as part of QE1 & 2. When that stops, we will see a major crash IMO. BTW that is, I think, a large part of why the market has been tanking the last couple of days.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming 2805820865  The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming 2805820865  The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming 2805820865  The BONDPOCOLYPSE is coming 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Remember the "NORMALCY BIAS" I spoke of? A few things here...China is not stupid and they didn't leverage their economy to the 200% level by accident or ignorance. Remember that they have more gold than anyone else in the world. They have been mining non-stop, they have been the world's major purchaser of gold for a couple years now, and they haven't been selling any. They have also been acquiring gold for a couple thousand years and historically have gold stores that are unimaginable. Quantitative easing is stopping. That's what was meant by the statement that the FED can't print money fast enough to keep up with the debt / interest.

Also, the bond market is being propped up because the FED is buying its own garbage. NOW...add this to an 8% hit and you do have a real problem. Also, it only takes one major player to signal a panic and the rest will follow.

Another mistaken opinion is that the elite will not go down without a fight. That isn't what is happening. They are still in control because the FED members are the same butts that warm the seats of the IMF, WB, and to extent the BIS. It's like Rome. They had a lot of bad press so they converted from the Holy Roman Empire to the Holy Roman Church and the Caesar became the Pope and voila...problem solved. The Global Central Bank System hides behind the skirts of the United Nations and they go from fiat currencies to SDR's and VOILA ...problem solved. Make no mistake, China is a player, they are smart, funded, and they do swing a big stick. They could easily be domino number one. Besides, they are exchanging gold for currencies so other countries can make a commodities swaps as in GOLD for OIL. They don't need a big stick. They have orchestrated the new commodity exchange to facilitate the end-run around the petro-dollar which was the lynch pin. 

Remember "The Full Faith and Credit of the United States of America". No faith...no credit. The wall street numbers are bad again today. The market is faltering and the Plunge Protection Team hasn't contained it....yet.

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Nice to be able to post as a guest--interesting discussion and timely.

Kevin, especially, but others what's your opinion-- will we be downgraded in our ability to purchase goods and services, that our standard of living is likely to go down drastically when the dollar is no longer the reserve currency?

And will that only affect goods/services from outside the U.S. or will we be instantly poorer? What currency will we be using if this all goes down?

Present

Back to top Go down

Post by RELIX Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Present wrote:Nice to be able to post as a guest--interesting discussion and timely.

Kevin, especially, but others what's your opinion-- will we be downgraded in our ability to purchase goods and services, that our standard of living is likely to go down drastically when the dollar is no longer the reserve currency?

And will that only affect goods/services from outside the U.S. or will we be instantly poorer? What currency will we be using if this all goes down?
Dear Guest: When the dollar is no longer a reserve currency, our entire economy will collapse. Read about the Confederate Currency and what happened there. This currency failure has happened in the country several times. Colonial Script forward has seen the same issues but this time we have everything on the line. Banks are over leveraged. It is supposed to be 9-1 but in many cases it is 100-1 and I understand some are even worse. FRN's are debt.

This will be set right but it will be after a long term of pain and suffering. We will either, as a country, acquiesce to the Global Currency which will be total slavery, or we will start regional currencies which actually work quite well. In other words, barter plus gold and silver coin.

Count on it...we will be kicked back to the dark ages. Foof will be available but too expensive to purchase. Grocery stores will be guarded like the banks once were. Crime will go through the roof. Famine copuld happen and the Pentagon studies say that on average, people will turn to cannibalism within ten days of hunger. Food, guns, ammo, fuel, medical supplies, and maps will be essential.

In the last great depression, it is little known that seven MILLION people perished due to hunger and sickness due to malnutrition. The globalists want this and have been talking about it for decades now but things have been so good no one cared or listened. They will thin the population by 90% if they have their way. Google the Bio-Diversity map and see what I mean

RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:06 pm

How stupid is that- Only IF we, the people let them, and I sure as h-e-l-l ain't letting it happen to me-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:36 pm

As much as the US haters might like to see their currencies replace the USD as reserve currencies, it's not gonna happen. There still is no country that can match the US for economic strength and stability. Investors and other countries want to deal in known values, they want a reserve currency that is going to be here tomorrow. That means economic stability, political stability, etc.

They may not like it, but the US is still the most powerful nation on the planet, militarily, but also economically. Were the dollar collapse a lot of other countries would have a far bigger food problem than the US. Consider the US is still far and away the largest exporter of food in the world, producing over half of net exports of some foods. I have also never seen any correlating information regarding any increase in mortality during the great depression, but rather the opposite, so I will have to disagree there as well.

I guess the short answer for me is I do not believe the dollar will cease to be a reserve currency anytime in the foreseeable future, so the question can not be answered per sey.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:50 pm

kevin you supprise me with some truth . do you not read all the articles that we are going to lose 40 percent value  the pres is going to be impeached there is no gold left  in ft knox and etc. i agree  with you even though i do not like o i do not think it matters  what party  none of them are for the little minnows like us. is bassicly big money talks and everyone else walks. btw i just got my fedex  with my pp in it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:57 pm

sarcasticlmaolmaolmao lol!

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Jayzze said 'pp'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Present Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:02 pm

I tend to agree, the dollar is out there in such huge numbers it cannot help but be the reserve--so many countries saturated with them. Everything is so manipulated it's hard to figure out what to expect. Some Bric nations are striking oil deals with other currencies, but I think the dollar will persevere.

Present

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum