Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Eagle1 - Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight,

+3
aksafeone
chevysteve
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, Empty Re: Eagle1 - Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight,

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:07 pm

[size=18]6-18-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] in Eagle1’s opinion the 1st basket is being released tonight [Monday]; Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, and the IQD is in the first basket, so is the VND; there are 25 currencies. In Eagle1’s opinion from his sources’ opinions, it looks like the IQD will come out at 3.43, then close to double in a year; this is a RUMOR and OPINION. Frank asked Eagle1 if he has any opinion on where the VND will come out? In Eagle1’s opinion, it will come out at 0.4778.

Bluestar asked if we’re waiting for one currency to come out to start the GCR train? Eagle1’s opinion is that this is about the world, not about one country/currency, this plan has been structured and put in place the last 10 years, and while the IQD is pivotal in the plan, there is not one currency that moving the train; Eagle1’s opinion is that a political situation in a particular country does not change the nation’s asset base; if the political situation becomes very unstable (like Syria), in his opinion the UN would likely place sanctions on the nation, and the IMF would freeze their currency at a program rate.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2WaXoFWiK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, Empty Re: Eagle1 - Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight,

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 1656125192sarcasticraspberryEagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2350219667Twisted Evilcrapcrap
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Terbo, is it safe to assume that the smileys are working for you ? lol

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Some, but not all- The  hands praying down or whatever you call them don't work, if you click on anything over a half inch down, it flicks back to the top, and will not load-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Ok thanks terbo, i will have to work on that later.  I have to get some things done at home and work.  I have been working on the "FIXES" for this delightful mess for 6 days now and I am behind in everything in my real life.  I will be back later .

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:35 pm

No worries, take your time, it's not like this place will distintegrate-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Looks to me as though the RV will take place before you even need to worry about the bug fixes!!

I mean, has Beagle1 ever been wrong before??

Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 3508649203Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 3508649203
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm

i would not put your dedends on based on all his past performances. he is something to think about. it is a foregone conclusion that irq will be released from chap7 now here is the scary part. m has been playing very nice which is out of character. why he wants out of chap7 so the us cannot send there troops in freely but all where does it say iraq has to raise its currency? answer no where except to join wto and gcc. i do not trust  him as far as i can throw my camel clyde which is no where. think about it  he could be giving us the royal desert screwing . i hope i am wrong
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Hey give the poor schmuck a break ... he is busy digging for the "bones of the news as fast as he can. Unfortunately he has no nose for bones or news! Twisted Evil
Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, Ken-ba10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2805820865  Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2805820865  Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2805820865  Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:40 pm

I just got confirmation from my ex-neighbor who is twice removed from the iraqi news anchor (naval) who is the main splash for the middle east.  This confirmation is for the fact that the guru's are doing their normal jobs.  That can be interrupted as good or bad.  The good is that nothing has changed.  The bad is that they are once again claiming that the rv is to or has happened on a Monday. 
Now why does it not surprise me that today (Tuesday) we see not one whit of a glimmer of an rv?  Hmmmm maybe it is because (and it has been confirmed by their record to date) that they are all full of crap.  It has further been confirmed that any information we receive is in fact mis-information (in other words made up information) and some of it is confirmed by their own organization or by other organizations to give it credence (which we all know as balderdash).
Further it is known that "things are looking good" and this is about to happen in "real time."  Ah, well oops we forgot the glitch (computer error or electronic component shorted out by water) and ah we will have to re-adjust our information.  BBL.  
Ah, I think I may have errored and given you some mis=information:  It was the alien nation ruble that rv'd on monday and not the iqd and other currencies of the first basket.  Sorry for the blooper, but my source (antiquated dc current) shorted out and I have to generate by hand crank.
Regardless, WE ARE THERE, HANG IN THERE, I CAN SEE IT COMING NOW.  (Ah, is that the train, plain or space ship?)

See we can come up with a whole spectrum of stuff - just like the 'roos and we don't even break a sweat (on a 100 degree day).  Now where did I put that RV?   Oh, I don't get to put it any where, I just need to feed more money to the dealers?  Hogwash.  G"day!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Well said Aksa!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:12 pm

I got yer RV right here buddy! Twisted Evil

Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 17692810

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2805820865  Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2805820865  Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2805820865  Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Ha that's cool!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 pm

it looks like a portable out house on wheels
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:37 pm

I got one of them for you too ...

Eagle1 -  Eagle1 confirmed that it is in his sources’ opinions that it will go tonight, Outhou11

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 pm

OMG hahahhaahahaha!

alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:51 pm

after the rv i want that i want to give it to terbo
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 pm

I'd recognize that thing anywhere- It's an Oriental 'over the road' commode- Something to pizz around town in, and get your sheite done at the same time, and by the looks of it, it WILL haul arss!!!! Literally!!!!-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum