Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Living In La La Land.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Living In La La Land....

4 posters

Go down

Living In La La Land.... Empty Living In La La Land....

Post by RELIX Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:56 pm

I just finished reading the most preposterous article I believe I have ever read and it compelled me to write this article.

Some character calling himself Jester wrote this convoluted article / transcription (I guess people dial into conference calls for this non-sense) it had a cast of characters that made me laugh. We had the storyteller "JESTER" and then he went on to talk aimlessly about White Knights, White Dragons, White Hats, and The Good Guys etc...ad-nauseum.

He somehow has everyone wrapped up in a tale of a Global Fight for freedom and the American Way but then ties into this a whopper about a Global Reset, and a bunch of Military folks who have, for the past 30 years, been fighting behind the scenes to take down the Banking Cartel and this got the World Global Settlements, Prosperity Packages, and all the other NESARA mythology involved.

Then the clincher came in where now, apparently, the RV of the currency of Iraq is now being held up because the bad guys are working their evil magic and trying to stop it while the White Gangs are fighting to realign the world banking system, the world politics, and take back the Republic for the American people if not the world. Does the word GRANDIOSE come to mind?

He speaks as if the RV is a planet unto itself but the ignorance is appalling. Doesn't he know or care that the RV is based on the Global Central Banking System? Now don't get me wrong, I do not like the concentration of wealth and enslavement the Banksters have in mind for us BUT.......

The CBI is a Rothschild Central Bank and is a cousin to the Federal Reserve Banking System. The same people that warm the chairs at the International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, and the Bank of International Settlements are all the same people or their proxies / surrogates. They are all subsets of the United Nations.

I hear people ramble about how the IMF is setting the rates etc....W-R-O-N-G!!! Here is how it goes:

The IMF is the contract guy...so to speak. They make the conditions and contracts that facilitate the loan. YES it is a loan.

The Bank of International Settlements "SETTLES" the exchange rate. That's how they got their name and that's what they do.

The World Bank issues to the country operating the Central Bank (CBI) what is called SDR's. These are "Special Drawing Rights" and that my friends is the currency of the One World Banking System and it has been in use for quite some time now. That is the medium of exchange between countries like the FRN's are the medium of exchange between Americans...The Peso in Mexico...etc...

The ability to revalue the currency of Iraq is backed NOT by oil, gold, diamonds, platinum of anything else. The ability to RV is dependent on the SDR allocations.

The commodities such a oil, gold, etc...are the collateral for the loan. Default on the loan, and the IMF comes and forecloses on the loan and takes the natural resources. Anybody who has been watching the operations of the IMF would know this but this is all so foreign to these so-called GOO-ROOZ that they have to make stuff up to explain what they do not understand. They are economically illiterate.

I just have to laugh and shake my head when I read this Pie In The Sky foolishness about all the Super Heroes from China who want to save us and Dragon Societies etc. They do not know that the blood lines of all the worlds controllers such as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Carnegies, Krups, Wieskauphs, Lendermans, Schiffs, ect...are all of the Red Dragon blood line that goes back to the Titular Kings of old. Look at the Queen of England's family shield...It's a two headed Dragon (red) and so are all the others. Even the Pope's are mostly from that blood line. The very name "Rothschild" means "RED SHIELD" for crying out loud!

So, in short...No Central Banking System...NO REVALUATION...PERIOD! If these so-called "Good Guys" actually exist, and if they are successful, then there will be NO RV. Capice? Destroy the Central Banking Cartel and there will be NO R.V....just thought I would say it one more time. AND...Just for grins and giggles, where's the proof there is going to be a "Global Reset"? [NESARA?] Revaluations happen all the time. There have been a couple I can recall this past year but there was no bally-hoo or Global consequences and there will be none when Iraq / BIS revalues its currency. Where's the proof there is a "Basket O Currencies"? [NESARA] I haven't seen it. I could be wrong but it seems silly to me...jus' sayin'. Where's the PROOF there is even a NESARA? [ Their website and a lot of secret meetings no one can prove?] They may very well, in their efforts to "Harmonise"the world's currencies, change the values of the undervalued currencies all at one time such as the IQN and the VNN previously the IQD and VND...and with just cause. Iraq needs to be in play for their natural resource contribution to the world and Viet Nam has been used as a funnel for China to use the cheap currency to distribute their goods to the world thus maintaining their unfair trade balance. Even China's currency is seriously undervalued as is India, Indonesia, and Canada. China has NO interest in RVing the Dong. It is their secret weapon. Viet Nam is their cash cow and no one is paying any attention . EXAMPLE: Chins distributes to the third world a soft drink / Energy Drink with sales that beat Coke and Pepsi added together. That's just the tip f the iceberg. What about weapons...yup...all go through V.N. and I even know one of the middle men / distributors.

That's all for now. Just thought I'd set the record straight and debunk a lot of the mythology being flung around because that crazy piece I read this morning really tripped my trigger and I couldn't hold it back. Besides, my x-wife worked at the IMF and has a Masters Degree in International Business, and a BS in Economics, and speaks 5 languages and she is the one who taught me a lot of this plus I read many of her text books over the 17 years we were married.

Thanks for listening,

RELIX

GO RVVVVvvvvvvv...........Coming soon to a town near you!

A man who wants revolution without blood wants crops without plowing
RELIX
RELIX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Living In La La Land.... Empty Re: Living In La La Land....

Post by topspin2 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Now...this I understand...and agree with, for the most part.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:03 pm

Totally with you on that Relix... I started to read the article and had to stop, it was making me angry. It was so full of lies, errors, half truths and misinterpretation it was hard to know where to start. I skipped down to the comments, but they were if anything, worse. Nice summation to cover all the crap in depth would take pages.

I give it six pukes out of five.
Living In La La Land.... 2350219667Living In La La Land.... 2350219667Living In La La Land.... 2350219667Living In La La Land.... 2350219667Living In La La Land.... 2350219667Living In La La Land.... 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Living In La La Land.... 2805820865  Living In La La Land.... 2805820865  Living In La La Land.... 2805820865  Living In La La Land.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:31 pm

i agree jester and company  have been doing this for quite a while. if you gave this to recaps they  would not print the truth thanks for the article clear and simple to understand
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum