Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES

+29
rjkeller
Len
Cardiac99
Honest Abe
Parksutton
neptune09
pja1087
kliklok00
andora6400
aubrey
iCantWait
greenlight
Thewanderingjew
jaglover
globalbiz
fpark121
looktothelight
littlemiracle
Drdinar
me4RV
Wataday
Khoregos
aces
tampadinar
bobbysac
therealbutterfly
letmar321
evenstar
dinardiva
33 posters

Go down

sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES Empty sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES

Post by dinardiva Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:17 pm

BGG from OOMC about CBI Site
08/09/2011 (Thank you Islandwave8 for emailing this to us)

(from OOM site)

ALSO FROM BGG

[BGG] Everybody!! Lay off the CBI website - it is crashing due to too much activity. You will see this on currency convertors and your local banks about 15 minutes after it is released - I have heard this is an issue. NOT SOME WEIRDO TACTIC - IT'S REAL!!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES Empty Re: sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES

Post by evenstar Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:43 pm

[seeker] GUYS I AM HAVING HUGE PROBLEMS WITH THIS CHAT ROOM - SO DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'LL BE ON - THERE IS MORE CONFIRMATION OF WHAT I WAS SAYING COMING IN - THE SYSTEM SLOWED DOWN SO MUCH THAT THE RV SIGNAL SLOWED DOWN AND TIMED OOUT - WHEN THIS HAPPENS IT TRIGGERS A FAIL SAFE AND SHUTS THE GLOBAL SYSTEM DOWN - FOR ALL U IT GENIUS'S I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN POST FALSE INFORMATION - THOSE WHO KNOW ME - KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO THAT
evenstar
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 pm

For the people that do not believe that crashing a server is possible, go to dinar daddy's website and read "Rumor has it" there he explains how he is having trouble with his servers due to high traffic (that is why his website has been on and off).

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Yes, servers go down. But I personally have a hard time believing that the rv is held up due to a consumer informational site crashing (cbi site). Many times that site was down for days, one time even weeks, and yet they still managed to change the rate daily with the auctions. Just saying, it seems odd. But for good measure, stay off it I guess. Cant hurt Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 pm

MODERN TECH AT ITS BEST ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:05 pm

You know we've heard some strange reasons for the"holdup" of the RV but I think this is the funniest idea yet! OMG what an idiot. The monetary system of the whole world is being pushed over a cliff because Dinarians are crashing the CBI website,? Holy Moly how do they think this stuff up? I can visualize Shabibi with his finger poised over the go button when his aide comes in and tells him"Stop the Dinarians are crashing the website, the world is coming to an end. Don't do it." lol! lol! lol!

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by aces Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm

letmar321 wrote:For the people that do not believe that crashing a server is possible, go to dinar daddy's website and read "Rumor has it" there he explains how he is having trouble with his servers due to high traffic (that is why his website has been on and off).

dinar daddy site was never designed for the type of traffic a financial information website meant to be used globaly is. He admittedly did not purchase or plan for the type of traffic he has, which is miniscule compared to what the CBI site would have been designed for. I spent many years in college in network design as well as Network server administration and I can say with certainty we as visitors to a site of that nature have no responsibility in any complications they may be experiencing.

aces

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:16 pm

evenstar wrote:[seeker] GUYS I AM HAVING HUGE PROBLEMS WITH THIS CHAT ROOM - SO DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'LL BE ON - THERE IS MORE CONFIRMATION OF WHAT I WAS SAYING COMING IN - THE SYSTEM SLOWED DOWN SO MUCH THAT THE RV SIGNAL SLOWED DOWN AND TIMED OOUT - WHEN THIS HAPPENS IT TRIGGERS A FAIL SAFE AND SHUTS THE GLOBAL SYSTEM DOWN - FOR ALL U IT GENIUS'S I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN POST FALSE INFORMATION - [i]THOSE WHO KNOW ME - KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO THAT

Is This the same Seeker that wanted to BAN OKIE from the Planet Dinar website?. I'm sure we can trust that guy. OMG

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Khoregos Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

As an IT professional of over 28 years, yes this is possible depending on various factors. I've done systems for banks, Fortune 100 companies, and have had to "fix" web site coding and designs.

While this type of thing looks really weird, the stories I could tell you of international companies doing stuff very much like this. I have know major US-based retailers push out code to websitew without even testing it for load.

Load ballancing, round-robin access as well as just pure memory usage on an unsuspecting set of servers will bring a server down. then there are those people who will not logoff the site and just hit "refresh" to see if anythingn has changed. All this takes up server/system resources..

So with all of this in mind, can just PLEASE honor the request and quit complaining oabout this. We are supposed to be rational people. With this kind of bickering back and forth, we sound like the US congress... So lets just stop this and honor the request.
Khoregos
Khoregos

Back to top Go down

Post by Wataday Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm

THANK YOU Khoregos..!
Wataday
Wataday

Back to top Go down

sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES Empty CBI ALEXA RATING

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm

I went to alexa ratings for the Cbi Website. Check it out looks like we Dinarians have been using it too much.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drdinar Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm

I don't what is more ridiculous, dinarians going to cbi holding up the rv, or when they closed down the chatrooms because they were holding it up. How'd that work out for us?

Drdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Drdinar wrote:I don't what is more ridiculous, dinarians going to cbi holding up the rv, or when they closed down the chatrooms because they were holding it up. How'd that work out for us?

We were supposed to forget about that one.

really?

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiracle Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Drdinar wrote:I don't what is more ridiculous, dinarians going to cbi holding up the rv, or when they closed down the chatrooms because they were holding it up. How'd that work out for us?

if this is my old friend dr.dinar....please come chat with me!!!

littlemiracle

Back to top Go down

sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES Empty Alexa

Post by me4RV Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:37 pm

me4RV wrote:I went to alexa ratings for the Cbi Website. Check it out looks like we Dinarians have been using it too much.

Look at the ratings its been that high before and no problem. Also most of the traffic is from the UK not the US. Where do they get their intel that we are holding up the RV?
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES Empty everyone go to cbi site they need to cover there bs

Post by looktothelight Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:41 pm

So lets help there bs what time is it oh after 630 another load of crap

looktothelight

Back to top Go down

Post by fpark121 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Hello Everyone, First of all I know without a doubt, The Iraqi Dinar will RV soon, But until then, There has been some
funny stuff put out here on this site & on all the other sites about when, what the Hold-up is , This evening it's the CBI Website is getting overloaded..LOL..LOL... Then you hear the US is holding it up because of the unstable stock market, Then you hear it because, It Ramadan, Then you hear its because the Gov in Iraq is not seated, Then you hear, It becasue the lower denoms & coins are not out yet, Then you hear, to many Iraqis will be instantly wealthy, Then you hear, It gonna be 6PM central time, Then you hear, 48 hour World Court Deadline, Then you hear, It because to many have been seated in Iraq, Then you hear, Its not seated enough, Then you hear, We all have the same Intel from the same source, & Guess what its wrong..LOL..LOL,, I guess next it will be, It will be just in time for Dinar..LOL get it.. I know that was corny..lol.. I think most of us Including me & most of the Gurus, really get our self to beleive things
that are really not even real..I AM NOT SAYING THAT OKIE & THE GANG DONT GET GREAT INTELL" Its just changing, & changing so much.. I KNOW THEY SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS TRYING TO GATHER INTELL, HATS OFF TO ALL OF THEM.. I can say without a DOUBT 100% FACT That One Day They are going to be right about the RV, Iraq has to RV there currency, Any minute , Any day, ANy Hour, I do think its soon, But Until then let's all try to just relax, & Not get to
emotional...The LORD will see we all are ok no matter what happens...See ya..for now..
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Does this person really think that global computer/internet geniuses would be so stupid as to use the same website for the public and the RV to international banks..etc..? Surely the CBI has another website using a different URL for purposes of the RV.

This is a REALLY LAME excuse for the RV not appearing.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jaglover Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Very nice point made Khoregos regarding overloading
of servers. And, I for one certainly wouldn't want to
emulate our US Congress.

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 pm

If ever there was a Doozie, this is one of them. The RV is not being 'held up' because too many people are on the CBI website. Seriously? C'mon people. This is kinda getting ridiculous.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES Empty Maybe we need names and #

Post by looktothelight Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Then would they say bs like this.I just checked with my poeple very hush you know can't r v till full moon cant tell you who told me but he is real. No really he is LOL

looktothelight

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Just wait till Obama comes around again to be the reason for the holdup. Also, wonder what he will sign next to release this thing...
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iCantWait Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Its things like this that cause the "bashing". Just my opinion

iCantWait

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 pm

It is the French thats holding up the RV.....even if its not blame the French..!
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by andora6400 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm

I for one am surprised that BGG went along with this lame excuse. Really makes you wonder what the heck is going on.

andora6400

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:12 pm

No one on this site wants the gurus to be questioned. They are protected at all costs---yet what is amazing is that they (gurus) keep posting dates and rates which never come true. Folks on this site are here to gather information concerning a valid and worthwhile investment. Instead, they are fed information that borders on outright lies. A system crash is the hold up now? Are you kidding me? [b]

kliklok00

Back to top Go down

Post by pja1087 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 pm

aubrey wrote:It is the French thats holding up the RV.....even if its not blame the French..!

The eagle forget to land today and and a bird landed on a reporters head to go to the WC and that is what is holding up the RV, so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.

pja1087

Back to top Go down

Post by neptune09 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Khoregos wrote:As an IT professional of over 28 years, yes this is possible depending on various factors. I've done systems for banks, Fortune 100 companies, and have had to "fix" web site coding and designs.

While this type of thing looks really weird, the stories I could tell you of international companies doing stuff very much like this. I have know major US-based retailers push out code to websitew without even testing it for load.

Load ballancing, round-robin access as well as just pure memory usage on an unsuspecting set of servers will bring a server down. then there are those people who will not logoff the site and just hit "refresh" to see if anythingn has changed. All this takes up server/system resources..

So with all of this in mind, can just PLEASE honor the request and quit complaining oabout this. We are supposed to be rational people. With this kind of bickering back and forth, we sound like the US congress... So lets just stop this and honor the request.

I completely agree with you on this one Khoregos, I myself have been in the IT business for 30 years and have seen the same thing happen many times. People this is for real and does happen. Now whether this is what is happening or not with the RV is no reason to be bashing people who are only trying to help, because what is being stated does happen for a FACT. Please show respect to those who are trying to help, if you don't like what you are hearing on the boards, or accussing people of being wrong all the time, turn the channel or go get your own intel and bring it forward to post. But please stop the bashing, it is not productive for anyone...

neptune09

Back to top Go down

Post by Parksutton Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Pointing out how many times someone has been wrong is not bashing. If you don't like reading it then don't. You go somewhere else.

Parksutton

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Thanks neptune09 and khoregos for confirming the post. Apparently Okie's chat room is crashing and people are having a tough time getting into the chat room. Today at work I had problems with my email server and had to get my IT guy to help while I watched him move from screen to screen fixing the problem. There is something in the cosmos with electronics of late..perhaps Mr. Mercury is working over-time somewhere..lol. Tired of sarcastic people...would you kindly refrain from bashing everyone due to your own misery.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Abe Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 am

When the truth of the matter of a subject which has had many promises of its Immenent forthcoming prove it to be a sham, then the best recourse is to start laying groundwork based upon untruths as to why it is not, and or will not happen. I have concluded the real problem with the delay in the Iraqi dinar rv is Shabs and Maliki went to mcdonalds and ordered a whopper, which crashed their computers, which in turn crashed the first state bank of iraq's computers, where they are currently banking, which in turn crashed the cbi web site, therefore halting any rv of the dinar.

Honest Abe

Back to top Go down

sites CRASHING..ABOUT CBI SITES Empty dinardiva & "Mr Mercury"

Post by jaglover Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 am

Yes Dinardiva, Mr Mercury certainly has had an impact (on the
electronics issues, and is notorius for DELAYS!)...since its inception
Aug 2-3rd, depending upon where you are on the globe...

In addition, there is a 'shadow period' that begins approximately
10-14 days prior to, when things begin to 'slow down.'

Hopefully we will NOT have to wait until the 23rd to resume
progress.

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:27 am

I just wanna say something here. While a lot of people are blaming Okie, RQ, AQ, BGG, Seeker, and the rest of the people putting out intel that doesn't come to fruition, have you ever thought maybe the people giving us the intel got bad intel? They are telling us what they hear from their sources, it's not the gurus fault that the intel was bad. Would you rather be just out wandering around lost, not knowing what was going on with this rv? If you don't like the intel you get from this sight, click the mouse and BE GONE! Look at your screen, there is a black menu bar across the top with green letters on it. Right hand end of that bar it say"Log out". Go somewhere else and pay to get bad intel, because I guarantee they say the same things over there where you have to pay as they say here for free. Im done now, I'll be quiet, for a few minutes.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 am

Cardiac99 wrote:I just wanna say something here. While a lot of people are blaming Okie, RQ, AQ, BGG, Seeker, and the rest of the people putting out intel that doesn't come to fruition, have you ever thought maybe the people giving us the intel got bad intel? They are telling us what they hear from their sources, it's not the gurus fault that the intel was bad. Would you rather be just out wandering around lost, not knowing what was going on with this rv? If you don't like the intel you get from this sight, click the mouse and BE GONE! Look at your screen, there is a black menu bar across the top with green letters on it. Right hand end of that bar it say"Log out". Go somewhere else and pay to get bad intel, because I guarantee they say the same things over there where you have to pay as they say here for free. Im done now, I'll be quiet, for a few minutes.

Very true what you said, people need to stop getting personal...think about the intel, its like the game telephone, its trickles down and thus can be open to some mistakes. Thank the intel gatherers for their free intel, if your gonna scrutinize anything, it ought to be the intel itself, not the person who gives it.
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honest Abe Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:01 am

Cardiac99 wrote:I just wanna say something here. While a lot of people are blaming Okie, RQ, AQ, BGG, Seeker, and the rest of the people putting out intel that doesn't come to fruition, have you ever thought maybe the people giving us the intel got bad intel? They are telling us what they hear from their sources, it's not the gurus fault that the intel was bad. Would you rather be just out wandering around lost, not knowing what was going on with this rv? If you don't like the intel you get from this sight, click the mouse and BE GONE! Look at your screen, there is a black menu bar across the top with green letters on it. Right hand end of that bar it say"Log out". Go somewhere else and pay to get bad intel, because I guarantee they say the same things over there where you have to pay as they say here for free. Im done now, I'll be quiet, for a few minutes.
So, good sir, what one might deduce from your post is that you do believe the resident gurus on this site are giving out bad intel, albeit based upon bad intel from others. Would this bad intel you are inferring to not leave one more lost as to what is really going on with the rv than no intel whatsoever? I can only infer from your statement we would be better off not coming to this site if we really want to know what is actually happening when it comes to the rv. Would this be a correct interpetation of your post?

Honest Abe

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 am

funny/sad people can't help themselves.....hafta peek. not worth the chance of bunging the system!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:11 am

HonestAbe;
No, I was in no way trying to convince people to stay away from this site. This is my favorite Dinar site.
What I was TRYING to say is this: When the Gurus put intel out for us, they are putting out the intel that they receive. They believe this intel to be true. If Guru XXX puts out info from someone that works at, for instance, CBI, XXX believes this intel to be reliable. When the intel doen't pan out, it isn't XXX's fault. He got intel that he believed to be good and substantial, he put the info out. The person that works at, in this instance, CBI, was wrong, not the guru. All I'm sayin is "Don't shoot the messenger because you didn't like the message."
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rjkeller Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 am

Okie blowing more smokie......dont believe the hype.....lol.

rjkeller

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:24 am

Well I heard that the Eagle cannot land until they have 3 consecutive days where the high in Iraq is less than 100 degrees F.
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jvel777 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:28 am

dinarling77 wrote:Well I heard that the Eagle cannot land until they have 3 consecutive days where the high in Iraq is less than 100 degrees F.

LOL... just might be....

jvel777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:30 am

dinarling77 wrote:Well I heard that the Eagle cannot land until they have 3 consecutive days where the high in Iraq is less than 100 degrees F.

And what month does that first happen in? December? LOL
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:40 am

Frankly it doesn't matter who or where all the intel is coming from... It's all been wrong so far either way.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 am

The Alexa site actually shows CBI site is being used less now then in June or July. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.cbi.iq#

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by FlaBoy Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 am

Just sounds like another excuse for the predictions.

FlaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 am

We know that from the 2006 articles, a revaluation was not planed. A revaluation would represent a change in the status quo as far as business as usual. Einstein defined insanity as doing something the same way over and over and expecting a different outcome. Let us move from the insanity. Likewise, let them above us (governments) move away from perpetuating an insane money system that is unsustainable. Focus not on fear or lack, for more is sure to follow. Rather, focus your thought through the framework of love and abundance. An extension of time represents a greater opportunity for possibilities. Gurus want to keep the energy high, this is external motivation. We need to tap into that well that never dries out, that refreshing from above that permeates our inner being and shines out through all of us if we permit.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum