Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps

4 posters

Go down

Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps Empty Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps
06/08/2013

Jester Intel 4U Late Night

[bigbear] Jester Is Forex still updating in large quantity????
[Jester] bigbear today not so much as yesterday but still some movement...

[pokerbrat]
Jester much respect. Good to see you. I am amazed at how I no longer
even pay attention to the the "Guru's" who still feel it is up to Iraq. It's like these guys dont have a clue. Never did
[Jester] pokerbrat it has eveolved past that... a lot of them never eveolved...

[dwanna] Jester if I may ask..How high do your contacts go up the flag Pole? Just curious as all.
[Jester] dwanna well... contacts and contacts of contacts i'd say yes...

[tampadd]
deb2blessed the WH is probably a mess and Obama probably didn't want to
bring guests over with the living room in such a mess
[Jester]
tampadd they ae having a big meeting as you are aware... i am expecting
some announcements... hope it is gold backed and basel iii... that would
be a good sign and something we are lookign for ticked off the list...

[believer55] jester you dont have the same contacts as tk do you??
[Jester] believer55 i kinda doubt it...

[oxglove]
Jester have you or the team seen anything unexpected at all today?
anymore on the processing of whales or are they finished in your
opinion?
[Jester] oxglove not today... everything is still moving along...

[oxglove] Jester good to know thanks. almost an eerie calm if you know what i mean
[Jester] oxglove that is the truth... let's hope it is the calm before the storm..

[tampadd]
Jester So if a train leaves California on Friday carrying 10 million
dinar traveling east at 70 mph, how much in USD will it be worth by
Monday?
[treasure4e] tampadd very creative hahahaha

[dwanna]
Jester I say we take a vote and make you the spokes man to go the next
big mtg. to inform the PTB that we are ready and waiting for our
blessing to occure
[Jester] dwanna i would do that.... lol

[zorro]
Jester Since O is meeting with XI from China as we speek in CA, do yo
think XI is a hint that the RV will be $11? IYO ???? lol
[tampadd] zorro Nice .. everything we read on Recaps, we call him 11

[tampadd] Jester Are there indicators we can watch for that you are also looking for that will come out in public
[Jester]
tampadd we bring all the info like that we can... not sure we can
predict what they will show next... hopefully an announcement of some
sort this weekend...

[Jester] when this goes down i am going to talk to someone about a program to skip the commercials on youtube... lol

[tampadd] Jester should have enough money then to pay them to go away

[sananddan24] Jester please get you some sleep!
[Jester] sananddan24 the west coast has not closed yet... they keep me up late...

[Scotzgirl] Jester pssssst, puppylove said you could tell us what's new - but only a couple of minutes worth, lol
[Jester] Scotzgirl everything it progressing along... still watching the players... wish they'd hurry up and shoot...

[tampadd]
Jester so if there end up not being any earth shattering announcements
from his O this weekend, is this a setback of any kind?
[Jester] tampadd i don't think so... like MarkZ said... we are hoping it will be a biggie

[pat] Jester please answer is iraq out of chapter 7
[Jester] pat you know i don't watch iraq.
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps Empty Re: Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps

Post by az-tex Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 am

That "guru's" name about says it all...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps Empty Re: Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:50 am

LOL az-tec! Yep......

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps 2245507099Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Pretty much ... it is now Sunday evening here on the east coast, and no earth shattering announcements. Is anyone surprised? .... No? I didn't think so ... eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps 2805820865  Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps 2805820865  Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps 2805820865  Jester Intel 4U Late Night - TY PC for sending this to Recaps 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Jester...for the most part a paid buffoon....if the name fits Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum