Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Enorrste -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Enorrste -

3 posters

Go down

Enorrste -  Empty Enorrste -

Post by Ponee Thu May 30, 2013 9:04 am

Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Central Bank: decision of the recruitment Chairmen in the banking sector without complaint would lead to an economic" It appears that Turki has been at the CBI long enough now to realize that Shabibi had never done anything wrong. He is taking a risk in saying this, especially a risk with Maliki, who put him in this position because he wanted Shabibi out. Furthermore, Turki is slapping the Supreme Court in the face with his statement that they overreached in an effort to find fault at the CBI when there were no wrongdoings at all, in Turki's opinion. Kudos to Turki!

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2UmT5hNaH

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enorrste -  Empty Re: Enorrste -

Post by lourdes6 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 pm

I am on of many people that is being tricking that tomorrow will be our day RV is tomorrow or Monday or Friday. Now I know that it will be in 2014? is it what you say? on the guru dinar?

lourdes6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Unfortunately Guest lourdes6 -  Know one knows.  It is all truth mixed with lies in everything that is posted.  Even when it comes to the actual aricles that Iraq puts out. They will have contradicting accounts.   Sometimes, the Iraqi articles are just opinion pieces that are being written by journalists.  My suggestion is do not follow or believe any "guru"  and be careful of how much stock you put into the "news" articles.  There is no way for us to know what is going on.   Continue on with life as if you have no dinar and just let it happen when it will.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enorrste -  Empty 35 T Dnars

Post by NonGuru Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Happy to see one Forum allows open discussions.  I guess my biggest question is the number of Dinars out there.  35T is large.  The dollar doesn't have that many in circulation. 

If they lop off the 000's, then maybe 3.28 range makes some sense.  If they lop it off today, then  the rate would be 1.16 and only 35B Dinars in existence.  Is that right?

NonGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:45 pm

That my friend is the million dollar question. Yes, there are numbers out there, and there are articles that appear to contradict those numbers. We have a handle on the number printed, but how many are still in circulation? In country? Held by foreign investors and governments? Destroyed? Held by the central bank? As is so often the case, I see more questions than answers. It would appear from a reading of the news articles that there is not a whole lot in circulation in Iraq since we periodically see articles claiming shortages of dinar in the banks.

Will we see a profit? I think so, but only time will tell IF and how much.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Enorrste -  2805820865  Enorrste -  2805820865  Enorrste -  2805820865  Enorrste -  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Kevind53 wrote:That my friend is the million dollar question. Yes, there are numbers out there, and there are articles that appear to contradict those numbers. We have a handle on the number printed, but how many are still in circulation? In country? Held by foreign investors and governments? Destroyed? Held by the central bank?

The CBI and common sense has the answers to all the circulation questions that matter, and ALL the answers and evidence prove that the RV is a bad joke.  Tens of trillions is the only answer that matters, and it is INDISPUTABLE.

It would appear from a reading of the news articles that there is not a whole lot in circulation in Iraq since we periodically see articles claiming shortages of dinar in the banks.

So if most of the dinar is in the US, and not in Iraq, you think that's a GOOD THING for an RV?  LOLOLOL.

Will we see a profit? I think so, but only time will tell IF and how much.

When you say this you should really mention that you have no rational reason for thinking this, and do so based purely on faith with zero evidence or reasoning.  Otherwise you're basically a guru yourself, misleading people with statements based on zero facts or logic.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Believe what you want ... I'm done with you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Enorrste -  2805820865  Enorrste -  2805820865  Enorrste -  2805820865  Enorrste -  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 pm

You're still not getting it.

YOU believe what you want.

I believe the facts.  Here are the facts supporting many tens of trillions of dinar in circulation:

The CBI says the M2 is 80+ trillion.
The CBI has been independently audited by Ernst and Young with no major discrepancies found.
The IMF says the dinar is fairly valued.
Their largest note is 25,000.
Dinar trade sold over 500 billion in 2011 alone.
There's literally billions for sale on eBay every day (or at least hundreds of millions).
It costs a thousand dinar to buy a can of Pepsi.
The list goes on and on.

Here's the evidence that there aren't many tens of trillion out there:

You believing there's a chance that there aren't tens of trillions out there = you believe in conspiracy theories.  Because it'd take a massive conspiracy (between at least the CBI, E&Y, and the IMF) for it not to be true.

So you're saying there's not much dinar in Iraq.  We KNOW for a fact there are trillions outside Iraq.  And you think that makes it likely they'll RV?  Are you nuts?  They're going to screw their own people in order to enrich foreigners (that they hate) by pulling off a massive con job (concealing their true M2)?  

The truth finally comes out.  Kevin actually DOES believe some of the guru lies and DOES believe in dinar conspiracy theories.

Can I start calling you Guru Kevin?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Enorrste -  Empty Anyone know

Post by nonguru Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:21 pm

How many Dinars were in circulation prior to the gulf war?  If you allow for a certain amount of inflation, you could estimate a realistic rate to pull the old bills in.  I believe the biggest misconception is thinking that if I hold 1M dinars and they revalue them at 3.58, that I get $3.58M for my $1,000 investment.  That's cannot work.  It would not be fair and where in the world does anyone get that kind of money to pay everyone off? 

I think this boils down to what's fair. They have to remove those old bills from circulation and verify that they are authentic.  The removing the 000's makes sense, from every angle I look at it.  If you have 1M, you now have 1,000 dinars worth $3,580.00.  (If the rate is 3.58). 

A triple would not be what you want to hear, but it's manageable and I'm sure the people of Iraq don't want to hear that Joe Blow made $3.58M for his $1K gamble.  Please I don't want to insult anyone, just using common sense.

nonguru

Back to top Go down

Enorrste -  Empty iqd

Post by cyp107 Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Every dinar sold thru a dealer is accounted  for by ust for iraq the money goes to cbi this is my understanding.

cyp107

Back to top Go down

Enorrste -  Empty Replica of the Whitehouse

Post by nonguru Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:59 am

There is an article on line about how one rich person in Iraq is building a replica of the Whitehouse, for his own personal use.  Spending $20M. 

It also mentions that the price of condos have appreciated three fold in that area.  I thought this was interesting and other big plans were mentioned in the article.  Check out the article.

nonguru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum