Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

What in the World is Going On? ........ FREEWAY BILL

+17
cammielucky
onelife
topoftemountain
upboaz
Len
richtxgal
ktown
mustlovedogs
Squishy
procomp1
DLWard
bangbang
VegasDreamer
BoltUpright
lonestargreg
letmar321
FREEWAY BILL
21 posters

Go down

What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL Empty What in the World is Going On? ........ FREEWAY BILL

Post by FREEWAY BILL Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 am

I was on a wonderful call tonight with a great lady from the West Coast, after that I listened to the CC from People I

nvested and have come to the conclusion that in just a few short weeks, we have went from a nation of hope and prosperity to a Country Scared To Death!

Regarding the CC from Tom/Fresh :::: While I agree with the massive problems this country faces, I believe that this CC was a self promoting, prophetic sounding, pathetic need for attention! I was offended by the fact that I was being schooled by young man who shot from the hip on many of his "facts" and just kind of "winged" an hour long call about the beginning of the end of the world as we know it and the only possible thing that can stop this is for Iraq to RV.

While I agree that the RV of the Iraqi Dinar will indeed help our situation, in my 55 years on this earth, I have witnessed bigger problems than what we have today come and go with some damage but we were still standing after the recovery time passed.

I enjoy going on his sight but I think this sight has went to his head. He is not, by his own admission a financial expert or an investment counselor but he has taken this situation and made it out to be similar to some horror film starring Will Smith and Bruce Willis!

Folks, contrary to what Rich Queen is telling you and what you heard on this CC tonight, we will get through this! We do need the RV to happen, but if it does not, we will still be ok. There is no REAL documentation that backs what Fresh had to say tonight. In this case "One bad apple ruins the whole bunch" when parts of his CC was way out in left field. He even went as far as to invite himself on other CCs to give his words of wisdom and wants us to take this CC and put it on Facebook, Twitter and everywhere so that tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands can hear this prophetic CC.

GOD IS ALIVE AND WELL and will protect us from all of this unrealistic propaganda that is being spread right now on here. Food shortage, water shortages, people stealing your wealth and pillaging the cities..... too much late TV Fresh.

LOOK UP! GOD IS WATCHING OVER US!!!

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: What in the World is Going On? ........ FREEWAY BILL

Post by letmar321 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 am

Freeway Bill,
You are the sound of reason. We were commenting the same thing. This was basically a pumping call, like if we were newbies. Zero intel, just promotion.
There are some of us concern with the idea of Fresh asking us to tell everybody in our social networks that we are invested in Dinar. This is bad judgement. Plain and simple. Please people, do not make yourself a target of predators. Keep quiet, nobody needs to know you are invested.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: What in the World is Going On? ........ FREEWAY BILL

Post by lonestargreg Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 am

Amen Bill! I was astounded after all the hype about this call, that what we were treated to was nothing less than a campaign speech! I don't doubt that Fresh has his heart in the right place as far as he believes this stuff. I just don't care for listening to Chicken Little! Fresh is no Paul Revere! I can be glad, for my hope is in the Lord!

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am

After sitting on hold for nearly an hour, I listened to the first 10 minutes or so(mostly out of guilt and also I had already wasted all those cell minutes waiting) and that was about it for me. I was already fearful that it was going to be a huge letdown after all the hype and I wasn't disappointed. Oh wait, yes I was disappointed. Well, you know what I mean. I felt bad for him and as far as spreading the word far and wide, sorry, not gonna happen. And I'm not calling my Congressman either. Hopefully someday we will have an RI/RV and I'm not sure whos hands it's in but it's out of my hands, that's for sure.

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VegasDreamer Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 am

I knew when I saw the "promo" for the call that this guy is out for as much attention as he can get. I remember him from Peoples Dinar months ago. He seemed intellegent but didn't stand out as someone "in the know". I didn't waste my time listening to his call tonight and from the reviews, I'm glad I didn't. FB thanks for being a voice a reason in this crazy investment. I always enjoy you posts.

VegasDreamer

Back to top Go down

What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL Empty What a Collosal Waste of Time

Post by bangbang Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 am

I think we have just witnessed the birth and death of a guru (Fresh) want to be in one call. I'm just sorry that he inferred that he had Okie's backing. There is no way that anyone with an ounce of common sense would publish this rant and risk delaying the RV Again! Thank you Bill for a voice of reason. I hope that link is removed from our forum.

bangbang

Back to top Go down

What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL Empty Fact, part of Brain tied to Reason doesn't kick in until age 28-30..Nice try

Post by DLWard Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 am

Nice try....after 20 minutes of this call I opted to watch Night at the Museum, for the fourth maybe fifth time. History was reported far more accurately. Nice try for this young man, 3 failed attempts to have a call clear of Dinging, and NO INTEL...not even a bad rumor. Fresh....best to you..keep your day job, and may you be Blessed. Call started off, folks you have to send my link for the MP3 of this call to every Social Network, News Outlet etc. Sorry Fresh, hope you at least are keeping a copy for your kids. Really not cutting this young man up, just encouraging him to have facts, figures and some "Experts" on his next call. Every Industry has a language, and he is apt to learn it in time. My first and last People Invested Call. However....do not give up on Fresh. I am sure many of us wanted to help him along. Sounds like a good fellow though.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by procomp1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 am

yes the first 10 min was enough for me imo if this dinar gets anymore hyped up from stuff like this i dont know maybe it could go another way as in held off because more are finding out and buying the rate change because more buy on the terms of get rich quick i just dont know imo i just dont think the facebook twitter mixed with the dinar is healthy i think thats how i mean it it is one of those things you know in your mind but just cant get it on paper ive been around this a few years and some of this that is comming up is way out there im with a lot of others i dont think twitter or facebook is a proper way to do some of these things but i dont know what the point is either im not bashing anyone im just concerned sorry well it is late i hope and pray we have a better day tommorow thanks procomp1
crazyspin

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:17 am

Normally, I would just rather sit and lurk and read, however, Freeway Bill, your comment caused me to come out of hiding to say THANK YOU....for your words of wisdom and encouragement. I agree with you 100%, some are just playing the "conspiracy" cards too much and too many are forgetting that God is still in control and He cares for His own children! Fear is widespread and there is no reason for it. Common sense, doing your diligent homework concerning your investment pre and post RV should calm the fears and the waters

Thanks again FB
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL Empty YES

Post by mustlovedogs Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:24 am

As always Bill a voice of reason and common sense. Your intelligence and compassion is wonderful and refreshing in this up and down roller coaster! I for one and very happy to know there are wonderfully intelligent and grounded people out there like yourself that can keep our outlook upbeat and yet grounded. Thank you again!

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL Empty What In the World Is Going On ?

Post by ktown Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 am

Freeway Bill , what I think we are seeing is that someone or many someone's have figured out a way to make a few bucks doing these calls somehow , that is the only explaination I can see for so many calls all of a sudden this year , its a new thing for the dinar intel world. Thats my opinion of it , even a caveman can figure all this out , lol...

ktown

Back to top Go down

What in the World is Going On?  ........ FREEWAY BILL Empty How I wish...

Post by richtxgal Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 am

Freeway Bill,

How I wish I had read your post prior to tonight's PATHETIC call by Fresh. I was appalled to hear his ranting and raving and particularly disturbed at his request of everyone to spread the call immediately to Facebook, Twitter and the media for Pete's sake! How dare he mess with our lengthy wait for the RV and put it to risk with such an insane idea. Who does he think he is!!! He must be a newbie who just found out about the dinar and after a few weeks now is the guru of all gurus. What a joke! I hope everyone on his call tonight will spread the word NOT to spread the word as he requested! Doing so will cause nothing but unnecessary chaos at the most critical time ever in our dinar journey.

God bless you Freeway Bill, and all the dinar family who reads this.
richtxgal
richtxgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:06 am

letmar321 wrote:Freeway Bill,
You are the sound of reason. We were commenting the same thing. This was basically a pumping call, like if we were newbies. Zero intel, just promotion.
There are some of us concern with the idea of Fresh asking us to tell everybody in our social networks that we are invested in Dinar. This is bad judgement. Plain and simple. Please people, do not make yourself a target of predators. Keep quiet, nobody needs to know you are invested.

discretion is smartest. glad i didn't waste time with fresh.
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by upboaz Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 am

Amen Freeway Bill.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Psalms 23:3-4)

The Lord leads us in the paths of righteousness and sometimes those paths lead through the valley of the shadow of death. Though it is hard to walk through these valleys, we can praise Him because He leads us into the valley of the shadow of death and not the valley of death itself. Take heart that even in these tremulous times, the Lord's hand is mighty. And truly, we need fear no evil!
upboaz
upboaz

Back to top Go down

Post by topoftemountain Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:11 am

AMEN! Freeway and AMEN UpBoaz

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by onelife Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:20 am

Thanks Freeway Bill for your posts and down to earth info.

It sounds like I made the right choice to go to bed instead of listening to Freshes CC. I did listen the other night and just could not but my self threw that much pain.

Again Thanks Freeway Bill

onelife

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

I did listen to the call last night, as he stated there would be no need for another call after that one. Let me say I was deeply disappointed. I take everything with an open mind, so I could see how he would be correct on a few things. But this will not be the end of the world. We will make it. I started laughing at the part where he said Paul Revere is alive and well. I first thought maybe he was saying this was pegged to the GBP...then realized he was calling the listeners Paul Revere's and to warn everyone about our doom, lol! That was a waste of time for me to listen to the more I think about it. Do not post that link on your facebook, etc., like Fresh said...you're only creating more security threats for yourself after this RV's.

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by okjhawk Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Freeway Bill, your analysis of fresh is right on. This stuff has definitely gone to his head, he talks way too much and says way too little that matters. I couldn't listen to his call last night after he said he didn't need guests that they were irrelevant. Sorry, I don't believe he is the source I'll rely on. Thanks for your level headedness.

Make your words soft and sweet you never know when you'll have to eat them.
okjhawk
okjhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Thank you for this response Freeway Bill...

I have wondered what the sense of urgency was for this call... I chose not to listen to it because of the last call that he had which had similar messages throughout the call...

Being in the healthcare profession and working with employees and their families at a critical time as we are facing in our economy, I realize that someone who proclaims their message with a voice of reason is best under the worst of situation.

To come across with this sense of impending dome and not be able to back this up with anything of substance is reckless and lacking in responsibility, in my professional opinion.

Stormyrain

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:25 pm

I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CALL BY FRESH.. I THINK HE MADE THAT CALL FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BEHIND THE SCENES GAMES WE HAVE ENDURED.. IT WAS INTERESTING THAT HE GAVE CREDIT TO GEORGE BUSH--I WAS GLAD OF THAT, BUT HIS MESSAGE WAS FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE HIS INFO AND CALL THEIR LEGISLATURES AND NEWSPEOPLE AND STIR THEM UP.. IT HAD NOTHING NEW, ONLY REPLAYS..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:50 pm

THANK-YOU, FREEWAY BILL. I DO NOT BELIEVE GOD WOULD LEAVE THIS COUNTRY STRANDED AND ABANDONED. THIS LAND WAS DEDICATED TO HIM AND IN SO DOING NO DEVIL OR PRINCIPALITY WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE IT OUT OF HIS HAND . YES SOME WRONG DECISIONS WERE MADE WITH INEVITABLE CONSEQUENCES. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE POSTERITY OF THIS GOOD LAND WILL NOT ENDURE. I HUNG UP ON THE CALL EARLY ON, I COULD SENSE WHERE IT WAS HEADING AND IT SEEMS TO HAVE GONE THAT DIRECTION BY THE POSTS I HAVE READ. WE ARE PROTECTED!! NUFF SAID.!

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by itscomin Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Thank you FB for the down to earth, common sense reply to the call by Fresh last evening.

My husband and I have discussed this rash of "doom and gloom" that has appeared over the last month in posts and have decided that it may be others attempts at pumping. We aren't as invested in the whole dinar trip as some of you, but believe in God and our own ability to protect ourselves and those we love.

I agree with you that time on earth does provide one with references that younger people haven't experienced yet. I don't claim to know too much, but I do try to live my life with an ounce of caution and a pound of common sense.

Just a side note - I once had a devote woman tell me not to pray for patience because God would provide me with the trials to earn that patience. Make's you go hum...

itscomin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum