Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . .

5 posters

Go down

Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . Empty Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . .

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:30 pm

OUR BLESSING HAS BEEN BOUGHT WITH BLOOD . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For those of you fellow OKIE Dinarians who responded to my posting entitled,
"Sometimes, our forthcoming blessing doesn't seem to matter much . . . . .",
here is the current information.

Some of you people in Oklahoma may want to attend the hero's services:

EDMOND, OKLA. — Jered Ewy, 33, of Edmond, Okla. died on Friday, July 29, 2011 while serving on his third tour in Afghanistan.
Jered entered the military in 1998 and quickly became an U.S. Army Ranger. He was one of the first members in the military to serve in Afghanistan. Jered transferred to the Oklahoma National Guard in 2003 and served as an instructor until July 2010 when he graduated from Officer Candidate School and became a Second Lieutenant.
Jered was a man of integrity, discipline and honor who put everyone else first. He cared deeply about the men he served with but his true passion in life was his wife Megan and infant daughter Kyla.
Jered was very involved in his community as a gymnastics coach to many children in the Oklahoma City area. The family invites friends and relatives to a come-and-go reception from 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, August 10, 2011 at Crawford Family Funeral Service in Edmond.
Services with full military honors will be 10 a.m., Thursday, August 11, at Henderson Hills Baptist Church in Edmond with interment to follow at Memorial Park Cemetery in Oklahoma City, Okla.
--------------------------------
Jered, a Special Ops Officer, along with 3 other Oklahoma 45th Division soldiers, were killed last week by Afghan insurgents. Their deaths preceded the loss of life of dozens of our Special Ops forces in the downing of the U.S. shinook helicopter last weekend in the same area of Afghanistan.

Jered Ewy was my nephew, Curtis Whitener's, BEST FRIEND. He was a wonderful young man, with a precious young family, and he will be greatly missed by all of us who knew him. May God bless his family, his friends, and all Americans, who Jered so proudly served.

:queen: :( :( :(

Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . Empty Re: Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . .

Post by Blackhawk2 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:37 pm

Our sympathies to you and your entire family. May the wonderful memories you have of this brave, young man offer you comfort in the future days. We offer our appreciation for his sacrifice.

Blackhawk2

Back to top Go down

Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . . Empty Re: Our blessing has been bought with blood . . . . . . .

Post by Cabo Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. I pray the love of God enfolds you during your journey through grief.
May your heart and soul find peace and comfort
With heartfelt condolences,
Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by upboaz Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:59 pm

May God give you comfort and peace this day as you move forward with the tribute and service of this Brave and Courages young man.
Thank You to Give So Much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbDFgbKDTTE
There`s Only Two People Whov`e Ever Died For Me
Who Laid Down Their Life So I Could Be Free
They Both Went Through heck Bearin Crosses And Shells
And Both Got Back Up Again After They Fell
They Never Piicked The Fight
But They Are There To Pick Up The Pieces
God Only Knows Who We Would Be.....
Without Soldiers....And Jesus
(James Otto)
upboaz
upboaz

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 pm

I am brought to tears in this read. God bless you and his entire family.

dancingqueen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum