Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How can we cash out in Cairo? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How can we cash out in Cairo?

4 posters

Go down

How can we cash out in Cairo? Empty How can we cash out in Cairo?

Post by mickey007 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Can anyone give me a contact in Cairo I can contact to see if I as an American citizen can cash out in Cairo?

mickey007

Back to top Go down

How can we cash out in Cairo? Empty Re: How can we cash out in Cairo?

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Have to ask OOM, he's the only one in the "know".

It was his report, sorry, not a bash, just stating the facts!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

In reality this is most likely like Mr H in Dubai and a few others over the last 9 weeks who have a long standing relationship with a bank and the banker with whom they are doing business knows the IQD and knows the likely value upon Revaluation of IQD. Mr. H received a rate of $3.22. Okies contact received a rate of $3.45 and I have heard of another exchange which was well worth the bank making the deal prior to actual Revaluation. In Baghdad, in May and June, money changers were giving a 1-1 exchange.

In all these cases, the bank or exchange office knows the deal they are making. This is not unique but is highly out of the ordinary. By that I mean it is most unlikely that any of us would be able to make such a transaction.
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Scotti G wrote:In reality this is most likely like Mr H in Dubai and a few others over the last 9 weeks who have a long standing relationship with a bank and the banker with whom they are doing business knows the IQD and knows the likely value upon Revaluation of IQD. Mr. H received a rate of $3.22. Okies contact received a rate of $3.45 and I have heard of another exchange which was well worth the bank making the deal prior to actual Revaluation. In Baghdad, in May and June, money changers were giving a 1-1 exchange.

In all these cases, the bank or exchange office knows the deal they are making. This is not unique but is highly out of the ordinary. By that I mean it is most unlikely that any of us would be able to make such a transaction.

So if that is the true case scenario above then this would nullify the negative options that are coming out of the explanations of the LOP or 3zero-phase out? Am I making a good assumption here? Thanks for your input in advance!
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Psalm 85:13, So if that is the true case scenario above then this would nullify the negative options that are coming out of the explanations of the LOP or 3zero-phase out? Am I making a good assumption here? Thanks for your input in advance!

You are absolutely right. This is running rampant amongst our investors. I have heard friends who I thought I would never hear such talk from talk of this LOP. I wish people would realize that it is nonsense. There is no change for Iraq or any other country if they just changed the look of their currency and removed the 0's. In our private roundtable calls we have discussed first hand information about high level political individuals cashing out already and I assure you it is a rate I would welcome in a heartbeat.

Be calm, everybody is so stressed right now. I do understand. It is hard to just wait. So do this.....just go on about your business because like I have said since November last year....."It will happen when it happens"

I hope this helps.
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Scotti G wrote:Psalm 85:13, So if that is the true case scenario above then this would nullify the negative options that are coming out of the explanations of the LOP or 3zero-phase out? Am I making a good assumption here? Thanks for your input in advance!

You are absolutely right. This is running rampant amongst our investors. I have heard friends who I thought I would never hear such talk from talk of this LOP. I wish people would realize that it is nonsense. There is no change for Iraq or any other country if they just changed the look of their currency and removed the 0's. In our private roundtable calls we have discussed first hand information about high level political individuals cashing out already and I assure you it is a rate I would welcome in a heartbeat.

Be calm, everybody is so stressed right now. I do understand. It is hard to just wait. So do this.....just go on about your business because like I have said since November last year....."It will happen when it happens"

I hope this helps.

Love level-headedness! ...not seeing so much of this right now:D
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum