Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
call me a liar if you want to I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

call me a liar if you want to

+7
brkwddave
Catherine
Alchemist
alohajim
therealbutterfly
happywelshguy
lonestargreg
11 posters

Go down

call me a liar if you want to Empty call me a liar if you want to

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 am

just called centennial bank and talked to the bank manager, and this is what she told me. If I take 250,000 dinar up there to cash in I will only get back $150 usd. She also informed me that there is no back screen that shows a rate she can cash me in at. The last thing I was told is that there is no way of knowing when it will change.

Don't bad mouth me cus I'm only giving you my intel, and fyi I'm not a freakin newbie.

Back to top Go down

call me a liar if you want to Empty Re: call me a liar if you want to

Post by lonestargreg Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 am

panamacity23 wrote:just called centennial bank and talked to the bank manager, and this is what she told me. If I take 250,000 dinar up there to cash in I will only get back $150 usd. She also informed me that there is no back screen that shows a rate she can cash me in at. The last thing I was told is that there is no way of knowing when it will change.

Don't bad mouth me cus I'm only giving you my intel, and fyi I'm not a freakin newbie.

You're probably lucky Centennial Bank new what a dinar was! Then again the mgr probably holds millions of them.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 am

Thank you for the post.

Just a suggestion...

You may want to try another source.

It would appear that based upon an enormous amount of other credible information,
that this particular Manager is probably misinformed, misguided or, both

Smile

panamacity23 wrote:just called centennial bank and talked to the bank manager, and this is what she told me. If I take 250,000 dinar up there to cash in I will only get back $150 usd. She also informed me that there is no back screen that shows a rate she can cash me in at. The last thing I was told is that there is no way of knowing when it will change.

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:30 am

thats the problem here when you here somebody tell you cold hard facts you debunk them because you don't want to here the truth or facts from ppl who have done there on digging.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 am

Why is the manager misguided or misinformed?

The mgr gave the correct info and actually was willing to buy his dinar back. Not many banks will right now. Their buyback rate sucks but oh well It DIDNT RV so there is no other rate out there than the current 1170 or 1168 range. So what do you think he needs to tell this manager to get her 'more informed'?

happywelshguy wrote:Thank you for the post.

Just a suggestion...

It would appear that based upon an enormous amount of other credible information,

Smile

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:37 am

I certainly dont doubt that you made an ill advised phone call and got your answer as posted. This is easy, banks buy IQD for less than they sell it for. Why are you calling a bank pre RV? It may be true that someone cashed in as Okie said, that just doesn't mean you or I can cash in. When the CBI starts with a decimal point instead of 1170, start calling banks.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 am

panamacity23 wrote:thats the problem here when you here somebody tell you cold hard facts you debunk them because you don't want to here the truth or facts from ppl who have done there on digging.

I have called the big four banks for weeks and I get the same response every time..."We don't deal in the Dinar, it's a scam". Now why do you suppose i'm still spending time on here checking for the latest intel? If you are absolutely sure your intel is correct, i'll buy your dinar from you.

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 am

happywelshguy wrote:Thank you for the post.

Just a suggestion...

Smile

Please somebody tell me a bank and manager's name so I can go cash out at the rv rate. I will even sign the nondisclosure rate!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 am

I mean statement, sorry for typo

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 pm

I know it has already been said but this is simply a case of us not RV-ing...yet! thus the puny amount for cash in right this minute. 🎅 Oh and not all banks are involved with this-mine is not but that is where I will have my $ wired into-already talked to them and they are fine with everything (ie did not call it a scam, etc.) and it sounds like your bank is clueless as many are-or they have been told to act clueless LOL! I for one plan on selling mine back to my Dinar dealers *when it RVs* and then they will wire transfer it ($$$$) Smile to my bank. I believe my Dinar dealer told me they give out the CBI rate which I *think* will be better than bank rates???
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Catherine wrote:I know it has already been said but this is simply a case of us not RV-ing...yet! thus the puny amount for cash in right this minute. 🎅 Oh and not all banks are involved with this-mine is not but that is where I will have my $ wired into-a
lready talked to them and they are fine with everything (ie did not call it a scam, etc.) and it sounds like your bank is clueless as many are-or they have been told to act clueless LOL! I for one plan on selling mine back to my Dinar dealers *when it RVs* and then they will wire transfer it ($$$$) Smile to my bank. I believe my Dinar dealer told me they give out the CBI rate which I *think* will be better than bank rates???

I'd be willing to go to Cairo or Iraq and then cash out early and PARTY!

groupdance
groupdance
groupdance

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brkwddave Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:59 pm

alohajim wrote:I certainly dont doubt that you made an ill advised phone call and got your answer as posted. This is easy, banks buy IQD for less than they sell it for. Why are you calling a bank pre RV? It may be true that someone cashed in as Okie said, that just doesn't mean you or I can cash in. When the CBI starts with a decimal point instead of 1170, start calling banks.

Assuming the IQD-RV is $3.50, the CBI rate will be approximately ).2800.

brkwddave

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 pm

OK so math is not my forte...can you explain this in really easy terms!?! "Assuming the IQD-RV is $3.50, the CBI rate will be approximately ).2800." Thanks!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Catherine wrote:OK so math is not my forte...can you explain this in really easy terms!?! "Assuming the IQD-RV is $3.50, the CBI rate will be approximately ).2800." Thanks!

.28 USD would equall ONE IQD!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibmurray Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Why do you call this intel scratch ??? It hasn't RV'd so that would be the rate.....right? Clearly you are not shooting guru status... lol!
ibmurray
ibmurray

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 pm

It is not intel and I for one never claimed it was. Scroll to the very top and you will see someone's question and then our replies.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:04 pm

People, people people, bank managers are just tellers that have been there to long. The banks give them a title instead of more money! They do not know anything more than we do if as much. They may not even know what a dinar is for heavens sake.

Give it a rest on calling on visiting them. It ain't going to work! If it ever happens, then go to the bank.

Take them a couple of aspirin and then you can say, gotcha ya!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:07 pm

"People, people people, bank managers are just tellers that have been there to long. The banks give them a title instead of more money!"

[b][i]Now that's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! As with most humor, there's truth to it! ☀
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nventr Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Alchemist wrote:
Catherine wrote:OK so math is not my forte...can you explain this in really easy terms!?! "Assuming the IQD-RV is $3.50, the CBI rate will be approximately ).2800." Thanks!

Is there a reason why you swapped the currencies??? $3.50 USD = 1.00 IQD is eqivalent to 0.28 IQD = $1,00

nventr

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:38 pm

nventr wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Is there a reason why you swapped the currencies??? $3.50 USD = 1.00 IQD is eqivalent to 0.28 IQD = $1,00

1÷0.28
=3.5714285714

Not really, just to show it another way. You get it!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Catherine, Banks will give you the CBI buy rate just like dealers. No reason to pay a dealer an exchange fee when you can get it done for free at the same rate directly at the bank. JMHO.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum