Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Rich Queen 3am Monday 8/8/11

+18
Lost RV Patrol
tampadinar
Gmansaid
cammielucky
YouMatterRightNow
charity
Cardiac99
zerhourwriter
Rajbir315
jaglover
Alchemist
RMar
ghosthunter
kenny32
globalbiz
insguy
wishinandhopin
katt
22 posters

Go down

Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  Empty Rich Queen 3am Monday 8/8/11

Post by katt Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 am

[cheer.for.rv] the first $30 billion of the global settlements payout was taken by O and his gang of friends. See the forum news.

[Rich Queen] cheer.for.rv Evening! Don't get it twisted - had a lot more to do with his "friends" than him. "Handlers" are not exactly friends. And these type of thefts are for the most part why this has taken so long. Good news is with the new BASEL III banking it's much easier to trace and recover such thefts

[bblessed] Does it look like it might RV tomorrow or later in the week?

[Rich Queen] bblessed It is my opinion that we are in the mother of all 24 hour windows

[foundbetter] rich queen can you specify who is getting kicked out of Washington?

[Rich Queen] foundbetter No. And don't think you will hear about all of them. To expose what is actually going on as we speak would cause widespread unrest. Be comforted to know that the trash is being taken out. Poof reported 400 warrants were issued last week

[Coffee1] Rich Queen How many "days" has this set us back from RV?

[Rich Queen] Coffee1 No more than 2, and probably not that even

[cheer.for.rv] A few weeks ago somebody at my bank was very talkative about RV. This week it was obvious they were told to shut up because I could not get a word out of her. Strange.

[Rich Queen] cheer.for.rv Non-disclosures are real

[pbfl58] Believer2 YES...the Secret in alignment with the will of the FATHER is unstoppable!!!!!!

[Rich Queen] pbfl58 Amen
[foundbetter] rich queen i hope this next govt is more transparent than this one. i don not like having good old boys knowing EVERYTHING and the common man knows rumors.

[Rich Queen] foundbetter You can bet on it. But don't freak out when you see how this plays out - all to ENSURE more transparency

[cheer.for.rv] Ah, do you think they are getting bank employees to sign non-disclosures?

[Rich Queen] cheer.for.rv Probably just telling them to STFU. Sorry for being blunt, but so many of you have called the banks they are overwhelmed

[pbfl58] Rich Queen ....are the difficulties primarily political in our country...or can you not say?

[Rich Queen] pbfl58 Way beyond that.

[cheer.for.rv] I have never called the bank, I do not pester them at all. I am not one of those people. I was only there and she had mentioned it before so I just asked.

[Rich Queen] cheer.for.rv Not saying you are. But lots of people think it's a good idea. It isn't. Makes them clam up

[shareit] I was in a invest... business once where a bunch of people kept calling the banks and it created red flags and trouble. Government sued the business and the business WON but by then it was years down the road.

[Rich Queen] shareit Exactly

[foundbetter] rich queen you say about 30 days or so till the fireorks. is that for florida as well or just "big cities"?

[Rich Queen] foundbetter Worldwide, especially the US

[Rich Queen] I have had interaction with banks. When they give me the party line I look them right in the eye and say "I know for a fact that's not true". They tend to backpedal and become more accommodating. Maybe because I can be pretty intimidating lol!

[shareit] Rich Queen, some of us will need to take you to the bank.

[Rich Queen] shareit Find your Inner Diva. You will do just fine!! Imagine I'm standing right next to you, all 5'10" 200+ lbs of me   

[bboy] Rich Queen Will the shake-up in US reach all the way to the top???

[Rich Queen] bboy Like Mt. Vesuvius. Time to clean house

[bboy] Rich Queen And the reaction to that is what will cause taking to the street??

[Rich Queen] bboy Yes. among other things

[BRADLEYMADROX] Rich Queen ty for coming on and chatting with us i have a question and i have been dividing my attention here and just noticed you were on does your intel still point to this week? thank you in advance sorry if it has been asked already

[Rich Queen] BRADLEYMADROX More than ever before

[shareit] oh, so that's my problem, too short and a lite weight.

[Rich Queen] shareit Spirit is beyond size

[johnniejones] rich queen any good news tonight

[Rich Queen] johnniejones Wisdom had some good Forex news

[katt] londforex.net is down..... this is not something that is normal

[Rich Queen] BiGGTiNS75 Wisdomis a Mod at Planet D. Reporting an ENCOURAGING STEADY downtrend on Forex. I checked myself on Forexpros. Same thing, although not as regular. MOVING DOWN - THAT'S WHAT WE WANNA SEE

[diamonddust] Rich Queen **Am I tooo pink??   Just wondered about Meetings they r having on Tues, will they have effect on timing of RV?? thanks for all the intel u bring in.

[Rich Queen] diamonddust I think that may be the formal announcement of a Fait Accompli. At least I hope so. The GOI has been "seated" more times that parishioners in a Catholic Service LOL!

[abclife123] Rich Queen Will the RV be done before Wednesday? Thank you for being you!

[Rich Queen] abclife123 It better be, or I'm gonna hurt someone! Things that are moving alongside are progressing rapidly so I don't see why it wouldn't

[linda c] Rich Queen You are one of my favorite gurus. So glad your back:}

[Rich Queen] linda c Please don't call me a Guru. That is a term I reserve for perfected spiritual masters. I'm still working at it.

[foundbetter] rich queen do you see the us dropping foriegn "aid" policy to china and the other leeches soon?

[Rich Queen] foundbetter We are far more a "leech" to China than they are to us

[bboy] Rich Queen Can't complete my prep for the unrestuntil after RV. Could you put a TIME FRAME before the catalyst for the unrest becomes public knowledge??

[Rich Queen] bboy Hit the ground running and try to have a framework in place 30 days post RV

[Mowgli] Rich Queen I know that it is a good sign to see forex sites to go down too, but the cbi site is still up and strong. I thought the cbi was to be the one to go down first.

[Rich Queen] Mowgli one minute it will be the same, then next it could change.

[OKCsnglMOM] bboy a friend told me of a place to get long shelf life food.... dailybread.com I am going to look into that for backup

[Rich Queen] OKCsnglMOM Sounds good!! Post your suggestions/valuable finds that will help us all in the Forum here

[1biz4u] Good morning everyone. Is the window to see the rate still "Now through Wednesday"?

[Rich Queen] 1biz4u Minute by minute

[justjojo] 1biz4u next 24 hrs is the best

[Rich Queen] justjojo I agree 100%

[eagle808] RC & katt what else are you looking at for signs that we are getting close to the end?

[Rich Queen] eagle808 Loads of stuff behind the scenes I can't allude to. Kaperoni had a great chat post today too. Very logical

[DEANBLESSED] rich queen what area or the country will you move too or hang around post rv

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED I will be a ghost. No telling where I will land

[johnniejones] rich queen do our thing i love you for what you do and may god bless you

[Rich Queen] johnniejones Bless you too

[Rich Queen] Bless us all!!! We are a mighty force for change if we want to be. There is definitely power in numbers.

[BlueGold] Feels like 'Armageddon': Asian stock markets plunge after US downgrade http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44054114/ns/business-world_business/

[Rich Queen] BlueGold And it's only gonna get worse. i warned all of you about this

[DEANBLESSED] takes wisdom understand knowledge by the holy spirit to make the difference

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED ABSOLUTELY!!! Knowledge + patience + POWER

[Rich Queen] Equals CHANGE

[DEANBLESSED] i been told by a prophet what s coming
[DEANBLESSED] and i can not bring myself to share yet

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED What are you waiting for??/

[DEANBLESSED] he does not know anything about currency and he spoke exactly in detail about currency

[DEANBLESSED] well he stated that on july 15 that currency system will be no longer

[DEANBLESSED] do not have time table

[DEANBLESSED] just that your trust and faith in the word of god and in the lord jesus will be only foundation , to live and breath in , ,everything else will be dissolved and you will see the hearts of men fail

[nanap] A friend told me, you were in the first big RV, Kw. How long was the wait on that one? Was it a drawn out as this one? This kills me. I'm a greenie..and it shows.

[Rich Queen] nanap I wasn't if you were talking to me

[diamonddust] Rich Queen Will the announcement happening I believe u said - end of week - have signs that this unrest has started?? If so, do u think the people who don't have our inside info, r going to understand and start running to the stores??

[Rich Queen] diamonddust This will be touch and go. By the time most people realize what is happening, yes, there will probalby be a run on stores

[katt] If you all not noticed...... the stores are already raising their prices on canned goods, water, etc

[katt] and I'm not talking a few cents here and there...

[katt] Im' seeing some items go as high as 2.00 per can!!!

[Rich Queen] katt I HADN'T NOTICED. GOOD LOOKING OUT
[Rich Queen] katt WHERE ARE YOU SHOPPING??/
[katt] walmart

[katt] go down the can food aisles.... i have things priced that i like to buy normally..
[katt] not the healthiest foods..but folks don't care about that if there is a storm coming..right?

[foundbetter] rich queen do you see the local city governments being replaced also since corruption is in all tiers? just asking..

[Rich Queen] foundbetter DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT COPS. THERE ARE MANY ADMIRABLE ONES AROUND BUT I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN IN SO. CAL. NOT USUALLY OUR EXPERIENCE, SADLY

[deanr] Rich Queen thanks for all the great info. How is basil III clamping down the bad guys. How are they not able to get money. Doesn't the FED and bad PTB's have their own cash supply stash? Thanks again.

[Rich Queen] deanr MAJOR CHANGES IN THE WORKS. THOSE THAT HAD ILLICIT FUNDS ARE FINDING THOSE FUNDS FROZEN

[montgobj1] I'm afraid there are alot of us starting from scratch again...Do you think we will have time to get ready before it gets really bad?

[Rich Queen] montgobj1 WE WILL DO THE BEST WE CAN, AND REDISCOVER WHAT COMMUNITY REALLY MEANS

[abclife123] Rich Queen What do you think of Texas

[Rich Queen] abclife123 IT'S BIG LOL!

[montgobj1] Rich Queen I live very far out in the country and live very cheaply now. I think it would be better to stay here and ride it out. How long do you think dinar will be safe without cashing them in???

[Rich Queen] montgobj1 WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE RATE AND SEE WHAT IT DOES. IT IF HITS $15 , DUMP ALL OF IT
[successful1] Rich Queen, since you live in So. Cal... I used to live in Orange County long long ago.... do you think North San Diego County would be alright? I've lived most of my life in the Seattle area.... getting tired of the rain.... summers are beautiful but way too short.

[Rich Queen] successful1 WHENEVER POSSIBLE STAY AWAY FROM LARGELY POPULATED URBAN AREAS

[DEANBLESSED] rich queen you believe the rate will move up whatever it comes out

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED GOTTA SEE WHAT RATE IT ACUTALLY COMES OUT AT FIRST TO KNOW WHERE IT MAY OR MAY NOT GO
O
[BlueGold] I'm in San Juan Capistrano next to Dana Point

[Rich Queen] BlueGold NICE AREA. THINK ABOUT THIS. FOLKS. ARE YOU FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM OTHERS THAT HUNGRY, ANGRY PEOPLE WON'T COME INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

[deanr] Rich Queen do you anticipate riots in populated urban areas?

[Rich Queen] deanr YES SADLY I DO

[Rich Queen] katt NONE ON THE VND

[pbfl58] Rich Queen Rich Queen will you be here post RV to help guide us

[Rich Queen] pbfl58 I MAY BE UNDER A NON-DISCLOSURE. IF I AM I'LL GET WORD TO SOMEONE WHO WILL PASS IT ON. STICK WITH THIS SITE - WE WILL GET THE WORD OUT

[1biz4u] Rich Queen , Is it really a possibility that the rate could be 15. ? Wow.

[Rich Queen] PLANET DINAR IS ALSO DESIGNED TO BE A POST RV SITE. WHEREVER YOU LOOK, WE WILL HAVE TO PULL TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY TO GET THROUGH TOGETHER

[Blackhawk2] RQ, I've read your chat log that expressed the idea that the rate could come out at one figure & within a very short period of time, potentially rise. ie dump it all if it hits $15. Won't there be a lock on the rate for a certain time period?

[Rich Queen] Blackhawk2 ALL BETS ARE OFF WITH THIS PARTICULAR CURRENCY PLAY. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

[BRADLEYMADROX] deanr i am not sure i will tell you in a few years bc all of our drinking water in afghanistan was out in the blazing sun so i will let you know if it happen but i would say that it is not a big deal and pretty much everything in this world causes cancer now look at cell phones but we still use them

[BRADLEYMADROX] army supply stores and each mre has enough calories to get you through the day

[deanr] BRADLEYMADROX yeh, I hear you, so many scar tactics out there.

[Rich Queen] deanr HERE'S WHAT'S FUNNY. WE AHVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SCARE TACTICS FOR YEARS IN AN ATTEMPT TO CONTROL US. BUT NOT SHOWN WHAT WE REALLY SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT.

[nanap] Rich Queen Before I go back to bed, I would like to have your Autograph, sign here_______________________. Thanks, Good night all.   

[Rich Queen] nanap I AM SENDING A GOODNIGHT KISS FOR YOUR FOREHEAD. THAT'S BETTER THAN AN AUTOGRAPH

[birdcrazy] Rich Queen Good evening just got on. Good evening. Boy have you thrown me into major study   

[Rich Queen] birdcrazy I AM JUST LETTING WHAT COMES THROUGH COME THROUGH

[deanr] Rich Queen How true...the dumming down of America....remember that song...we don't need no education....mind control hehehe

[Rich Queen] deanr I MAY HAVE HEARD IT ONCE OR TWICE   Wink

[nanap] Rich Queen You bet it is a Kiss and a Hug goes a long ways…

[Rich Queen] nanap I AGRES, AND I WANT ONE BACK

[DEANBLESSED] if you only knew what a confirmation you give means to hearts and mind to those who have been awaken by the spirit to recieve. , people like myself are so grateful
[DEANBLESSED] speaking to rich queen and others
[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED YOU'RE UP NEXT!

[foundbetter] ding dong...package for rich queen.....packet of friendly hugs..

[Rich Queen] foundbetter THANKS!

[deanr] Rich Queen Do you think that amber/green light thing is for real?

[Rich Queen] deanr I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT THE TIMING IS RIGHT

[Mowgli] Rich Queen what does amber mean that relates to the rv?

[Rich Queen] Mowgli FLASHING AMBER COMES RIGHT BEFORE SOLID GREEN. SOLID GREEN = LIVE RATE

[Mowgli] cool

[eeoasis] also look into solar ovens and dehydrators

[Rich Queen] eeoasis RAW FOODS ROCK

[Mowgli] Rich Queen - And I heard there is no turning back when that happens? So Santa is on his way?

[wellcraft196] Rich queen do work in private or public sector

[Rich Queen] wellcraft196 IF ENTERTAINMENT IS PUBLIC SECTOR THEN PUBLIC

[deanr] Rich Queen Since studley is in banking does he believe in the amber senario?

[Rich Queen] deanr WE ARGUE. HE SAYS AT FIRST IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY THEN ADMITS THIS IS AN ENTIRELY NEW ANIMAL SO THERE'S NO WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE - ESPECIALLY IF A NEW PROGRAM IS IN PLAY AND NEW SOFTWARE

[butterfly] I'm tellin ya dailybread.com is A super place to get food ,supplies and to get educated

[foundbetter] rich queen do you know ms. cleo.......call me now for your free readin

[Rich Queen] foundbetter THAT B**CH WENT TO JAIL LOL!

[Rich Queen] foundbetter MS CLEO WAS AN ACTRESS WHO I HEARD WENT TO JAIL FOR FRAUD

[diamonddust] Rich Queen Do u see us having to hole up - for more than 6 months. Won't stores be able to get food again after things settle down a little, or should we be planning on staying in one place for yr or more.

[Rich Queen] diamonddust I HAVE LAWAYS HEARD THE FIRST 6 MONTHS AFTER THE 30 DAYS POST RV WILL BE THE HARDEST

[eagle808] RC - how about poke' and sashimi?

[Rich Queen] eagle808 I LOVE AHI POKE!!!

[bboy] hound Bags of rice, bags of beans, corn meal----in what type waterproof containers/??

[Rich Queen] bboy YES

[Rich Queen] THERE ARE MANY COMPANIES ONLINE THAT SELL EMERGENCY HEIRLOOM SEED KITS
[mort] Rich Queen -when you talk about getting food & all-are yolu talking about after the global settlements are out & when do you think that will be? thanks!

[Rich Queen] mort THINK POST RV. THEN SET YOUR CLOCK FOR 30 DAYS. TRY TO HAVE A GOOD PLAN IN PLACE BY THEN

[uboknow] Rich Queen What good is having money going to do anyone if you can't buy what you need to live? Also will our money be safe in the bank?

[Rich Queen] uboknow BUY STUFF IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS, SECURE YOUR FUNDS IN ALTERNATIVES TO USD, AND THEN HUNKER DOWN

[birdcrazy] Everyone start making your list now. A good way to do that is write down everything you touch and use in any given day. then imagine no power, water, toliet, etc... Great place to start
[Rich Queen] birdcrazy YES!!!

[DEANBLESSED] word from the father that came on july 23 2011, behold , it is time to walk into the future i have called forth for you. It is a future of unlimited boundaries for a full expression of my glory on your lives. It is time for your joy to be full of my promises are now fulfilled in your lives. What will look like a giant leap forward in the natural will be but a small shift in the spirit , for you have moved forward in great measure in the spirit already. It is time for situations in your natural life to align with great growth in your spiritual life. There is a great shift of wealth right ahead and those who view great debt as great wealth will be sorely disappointed. The kings of paper wealth will stand naked before their people as their illusion of wealth evaporates before the eyes of my people.

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED WOOOOOOOWWWW!!! PREACH IT!!!

[DEANBLESSED] my word is the only sure foundation on which one should build their life everything else is shifting sand

[DEANBLESSED] i am your shelter in the storm

[DEANBLESSED] , the lord is your shelter

[DEANBLESSED] i am talking as it was given to me

[mtaran] Rich Queen What do you mean by " secure your funds in alternatives to USD?" Thank You

[deanr] deanblessed awesome...

[abclife123] Rich Queen What do you think of gold and silver coins as ALTERNATIVES TO USD?

[hound] abclife123 silver is safer

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED MY HEAD IS VIBRATING AND MY PALMS ARE WARM. SURE SIGN I AM IN THE PRESENSE OF SPIRITUAL TRUTH

[Rich Queen] I CAN'T EVEN TYPE

[DEANBLESSED] mammon is virtual reality and has no substance of real worth , faith makes substance of what is truly real

[Rich Queen] abclife123 GOOD TO HAVE, BUT THERE ARE OTHER ALTERNATIVES

[cds] hound Why is silver "safer?"

[hound] cds cant be controled as easy as gold

[Rich Queen] hound IAGREE ABOUT SILVER

[Rich Queen] mtaran OTHER CURRNCIES

[hound] cds silver is used in ever day product not much gold is

[DEANBLESSED] my word is truth not illusion not a magic show of smoke and mirrors . The world you see around you is built on a foundation of lies believed as truth seen as reality , it is not everything that is promised by a system of lies is not to be relied on not to be trusted , I do not say what i cannot do , I am not of the world just as you are not of the world

[bblessed] What currencies?

[Rich Queen] bblessed ASK AN EXPERT IN YOUR AREA. LOOK AT SWISS FRANCS, AND SOMEONE SUGGESTED CHECKING AUSSIE DOLLARS AND CANADIAN DOLLARS

[Rich Queen] hound LAND IS ALWAYS A GOOD LONGTERM BET

[hihopes] Rich Queen many geo changes coming as well

[Rich Queen] hihopes YES

[hihopes] Rich Queen choose ur land wisely

[hound] Rich Queen yes and I think it maybe one of the safest places

[DEANBLESSED] you are now of me of my nature and now is the time for your true nature to be seen before men and women of this earth those without

[foundbetter] rich queen..will the new government honor the old USD but at a lower value to help its people?

[Rich Queen] foundbetter THE OLD USD WILL BE PHASED OUT FOR THE NEW TREASURY DOLLAR

[hound] Rich Queen we my find that we will have to compete against certain entities to obtain the land

[Rich Queen] hound REALLY?? TELL ME MORE

[hound] Rich Queen I believe the Gov and others will try to buy as much as they can at really low prices and also buy up mortgages

[Rich Queen] hound PROBABLY BUT I HAVE ALSO HEARD ABOUT A "BLACK FRIDAY" FOR GOV'T OWNED PROPERTIES TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY AND UNLOAD SURPLUS

[hound] Rich Queen Hope your right but not what Im hearing . The Gov wants as much as it can get but that dont mean what I am hearing right

[Rich Queen] hound THE GOVERNMENT IS IN THE PROCESS OF MAJOR CHANGE

[bboy] Rich Queen Did you say NOT on Silver/????
[Rich Queen] bboy SILVER IS GOOD

[hihopes] Rich Queen new t dollar - backed by gold?

[Rich Queen] hihopes YES BACKED BY GOLD

[DEANBLESSED] it is time for a comare and contrast of what is real with what is not , those who are looking to the system of the world to care for them are to be sorely disappointed , the margination of real children is over they are now seen and south after as the only hope for mankind not the wall flowers of life anymore my power is unlimited and it is by my power you advance and go forward into the future i have prepared for you and have prepared for you . In the unity of faith go forth now , i am the lord who has called you for such a time as this i am the strength of your life , i lift you up now in my resurrected son amen

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED AMEN!!! WELL DONE!! REST AND DRINK SOME WATER. I NEED TO AS WELL. CHANELLING IS HARD WORK

[DEANBLESSED] thanks for letting me share

[Rich Queen] I HAVE TO GO NOW. GOODNIGHT ALL

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  Empty Rich Queen, I think I love you.

Post by wishinandhopin Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 am

To the tune of "wild thing" maybe.

I just wanted to acknowledge you, U are so knowledgeable, and yet so frank. I love your style, and your obvious love for other people. You just have an awesome week, No matter what happens.

wishinandhopin

Back to top Go down

Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  Empty Re: Rich Queen 3am Monday 8/8/11

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am

Good morning!

Noticed that Okie says he knows for a fact, that someone cashed out for $3.45 yesterday. If this is true I sure would like to know where and I will gladly fly there and cash out mine also! Please advise!!!!

Thank you.

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:19 am

400 arrest warrants for select DC politicians or others that don't tow the govt transparency line...Seriously..?

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 am

again.

Good morning!

Noticed that Okie says he knows for a fact, that someone cashed out for $3.45 yesterday. If this is true I sure would like to know where and I will gladly fly there and cash out mine also! Please advise!!!!

Thank you.

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by kenny32 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 am

katt wrote:
[cheer.for.rv] the first $30 billion of the global settlements payout was taken by O and his gang of friends. See the forum news.

[Rich Queen] cheer.for.rv Evening! Don't get it twisted - had a lot more to do with his "friends" than him. "Handlers" are not exactly friends. And these type of thefts are for the most part why this has taken so long. Good news is with the new BASEL III banking it's much easier to trace and recover such thefts

[bblessed] Does it look like it might RV tomorrow or later in the week?

[Rich Queen] bblessed It is my opinion that we are in the mother of all 24 hour windows

[foundbetter] rich queen can you specify who is getting kicked out of Washington?

[Rich Queen] foundbetter No. And don't think you will hear about all of them. To expose what is actually going on as we speak would cause widespread unrest. Be comforted to know that the trash is being taken out. Poof reported 400 warrants were issued last week

[Coffee1] Rich Queen How many "days" has this set us back from RV?

[Rich Queen] Coffee1 No more than 2, and probably not that even

[cheer.for.rv] A few weeks ago somebody at my bank was very talkative about RV. This week it was obvious they were told to shut up because I could not get a word out of her. Strange.

[Rich Queen] cheer.for.rv Non-disclosures are real

[pbfl58] Believer2 YES...the Secret in alignment with the will of the FATHER is unstoppable!!!!!!

[Rich Queen] pbfl58 Amen
[foundbetter] rich queen i hope this next govt is more transparent than this one. i don not like having good old boys knowing EVERYTHING and the common man knows rumors.

[Rich Queen] foundbetter You can bet on it. But don't freak out when you see how this plays out - all to ENSURE more transparency

[cheer.for.rv] Ah, do you think they are getting bank employees to sign non-disclosures?

[Rich Queen] cheer.for.rv Probably just telling them to STFU. Sorry for being blunt, but so many of you have called the banks they are overwhelmed

[pbfl58] Rich Queen ....are the difficulties primarily political in our country...or can you not say?

[Rich Queen] pbfl58 Way beyond that.

[cheer.for.rv] I have never called the bank, I do not pester them at all. I am not one of those people. I was only there and she had mentioned it before so I just asked.

[Rich Queen] cheer.for.rv Not saying you are. But lots of people think it's a good idea. It isn't. Makes them clam up

[shareit] I was in a invest... business once where a bunch of people kept calling the banks and it created red flags and trouble. Government sued the business and the business WON but by then it was years down the road.

[Rich Queen] shareit Exactly

[foundbetter] rich queen you say about 30 days or so till the fireorks. is that for florida as well or just "big cities"?

[Rich Queen] foundbetter Worldwide, especially the US

[Rich Queen] I have had interaction with banks. When they give me the party line I look them right in the eye and say "I know for a fact that's not true". They tend to backpedal and become more accommodating. Maybe because I can be pretty intimidating lol!

[shareit] Rich Queen, some of us will need to take you to the bank.

[Rich Queen] shareit Find your Inner Diva. You will do just fine!! Imagine I'm standing right next to you, all 5'10" 200+ lbs of me   

[bboy] Rich Queen Will the shake-up in US reach all the way to the top???

[Rich Queen] bboy Like Mt. Vesuvius. Time to clean house

[bboy] Rich Queen And the reaction to that is what will cause taking to the street??

[Rich Queen] bboy Yes. among other things

[BRADLEYMADROX] Rich Queen ty for coming on and chatting with us i have a question and i have been dividing my attention here and just noticed you were on does your intel still point to this week? thank you in advance sorry if it has been asked already

[Rich Queen] BRADLEYMADROX More than ever before

[shareit] oh, so that's my problem, too short and a lite weight.

[Rich Queen] shareit Spirit is beyond size

[johnniejones] rich queen any good news tonight

[Rich Queen] johnniejones Wisdom had some good Forex news

[katt] londforex.net is down..... this is not something that is normal

[Rich Queen] BiGGTiNS75 Wisdomis a Mod at Planet D. Reporting an ENCOURAGING STEADY downtrend on Forex. I checked myself on Forexpros. Same thing, although not as regular. MOVING DOWN - THAT'S WHAT WE WANNA SEE

[diamonddust] Rich Queen **Am I tooo pink??   Just wondered about Meetings they r having on Tues, will they have effect on timing of RV?? thanks for all the intel u bring in.

[Rich Queen] diamonddust I think that may be the formal announcement of a Fait Accompli. At least I hope so. The GOI has been "seated" more times that parishioners in a Catholic Service LOL!

[abclife123] Rich Queen Will the RV be done before Wednesday? Thank you for being you!

[Rich Queen] abclife123 It better be, or I'm gonna hurt someone! Things that are moving alongside are progressing rapidly so I don't see why it wouldn't

[linda c] Rich Queen You are one of my favorite gurus. So glad your back:}

[Rich Queen] linda c Please don't call me a Guru. That is a term I reserve for perfected spiritual masters. I'm still working at it.

[foundbetter] rich queen do you see the us dropping foriegn "aid" policy to china and the other leeches soon?

[Rich Queen] foundbetter We are far more a "leech" to China than they are to us

[bboy] Rich Queen Can't complete my prep for the unrestuntil after RV. Could you put a TIME FRAME before the catalyst for the unrest becomes public knowledge??

[Rich Queen] bboy Hit the ground running and try to have a framework in place 30 days post RV

[Mowgli] Rich Queen I know that it is a good sign to see forex sites to go down too, but the cbi site is still up and strong. I thought the cbi was to be the one to go down first.

[Rich Queen] Mowgli one minute it will be the same, then next it could change.

[OKCsnglMOM] bboy a friend told me of a place to get long shelf life food.... dailybread.com I am going to look into that for backup

[Rich Queen] OKCsnglMOM Sounds good!! Post your suggestions/valuable finds that will help us all in the Forum here

[1biz4u] Good morning everyone. Is the window to see the rate still "Now through Wednesday"?

[Rich Queen] 1biz4u Minute by minute

[justjojo] 1biz4u next 24 hrs is the best

[Rich Queen] justjojo I agree 100%

[eagle808] RC & katt what else are you looking at for signs that we are getting close to the end?

[Rich Queen] eagle808 Loads of stuff behind the scenes I can't allude to. Kaperoni had a great chat post today too. Very logical

[DEANBLESSED] rich queen what area or the country will you move too or hang around post rv

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED I will be a ghost. No telling where I will land

[johnniejones] rich queen do our thing i love you for what you do and may god bless you

[Rich Queen] johnniejones Bless you too

[Rich Queen] Bless us all!!! We are a mighty force for change if we want to be. There is definitely power in numbers.

[BlueGold] Feels like 'Armageddon': Asian stock markets plunge after US downgrade http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44054114/ns/business-world_business/

[Rich Queen] BlueGold And it's only gonna get worse. i warned all of you about this

[DEANBLESSED] takes wisdom understand knowledge by the holy spirit to make the difference

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED ABSOLUTELY!!! Knowledge + patience + POWER

[Rich Queen] Equals CHANGE

[DEANBLESSED] i been told by a prophet what s coming
[DEANBLESSED] and i can not bring myself to share yet

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED What are you waiting for??/

[DEANBLESSED] he does not know anything about currency and he spoke exactly in detail about currency

[DEANBLESSED] well he stated that on july 15 that currency system will be no longer

[DEANBLESSED] do not have time table

[DEANBLESSED] just that your trust and faith in the word of god and in the lord jesus will be only foundation , to live and breath in , ,everything else will be dissolved and you will see the hearts of men fail

[nanap] A friend told me, you were in the first big RV, Kw. How long was the wait on that one? Was it a drawn out as this one? This kills me. I'm a greenie..and it shows.

[Rich Queen] nanap I wasn't if you were talking to me

[diamonddust] Rich Queen Will the announcement happening I believe u said - end of week - have signs that this unrest has started?? If so, do u think the people who don't have our inside info, r going to understand and start running to the stores??

[Rich Queen] diamonddust This will be touch and go. By the time most people realize what is happening, yes, there will probalby be a run on stores

[katt] If you all not noticed...... the stores are already raising their prices on canned goods, water, etc

[katt] and I'm not talking a few cents here and there...

[katt] Im' seeing some items go as high as 2.00 per can!!!

[Rich Queen] katt I HADN'T NOTICED. GOOD LOOKING OUT
[Rich Queen] katt WHERE ARE YOU SHOPPING??/
[katt] walmart

[katt] go down the can food aisles.... i have things priced that i like to buy normally..
[katt] not the healthiest foods..but folks don't care about that if there is a storm coming..right?

[foundbetter] rich queen do you see the local city governments being replaced also since corruption is in all tiers? just asking..

[Rich Queen] foundbetter DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT COPS. THERE ARE MANY ADMIRABLE ONES AROUND BUT I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN IN SO. CAL. NOT USUALLY OUR EXPERIENCE, SADLY

[deanr] Rich Queen thanks for all the great info. How is basil III clamping down the bad guys. How are they not able to get money. Doesn't the FED and bad PTB's have their own cash supply stash? Thanks again.

[Rich Queen] deanr MAJOR CHANGES IN THE WORKS. THOSE THAT HAD ILLICIT FUNDS ARE FINDING THOSE FUNDS FROZEN

[montgobj1] I'm afraid there are alot of us starting from scratch again...Do you think we will have time to get ready before it gets really bad?

[Rich Queen] montgobj1 WE WILL DO THE BEST WE CAN, AND REDISCOVER WHAT COMMUNITY REALLY MEANS

[abclife123] Rich Queen What do you think of Texas

[Rich Queen] abclife123 IT'S BIG LOL!

[montgobj1] Rich Queen I live very far out in the country and live very cheaply now. I think it would be better to stay here and ride it out. How long do you think dinar will be safe without cashing them in???

[Rich Queen] montgobj1 WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE RATE AND SEE WHAT IT DOES. IT IF HITS $15 , DUMP ALL OF IT
[successful1] Rich Queen, since you live in So. Cal... I used to live in Orange County long long ago.... do you think North San Diego County would be alright? I've lived most of my life in the Seattle area.... getting tired of the rain.... summers are beautiful but way too short.

[Rich Queen] successful1 WHENEVER POSSIBLE STAY AWAY FROM LARGELY POPULATED URBAN AREAS

[DEANBLESSED] rich queen you believe the rate will move up whatever it comes out

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED GOTTA SEE WHAT RATE IT ACUTALLY COMES OUT AT FIRST TO KNOW WHERE IT MAY OR MAY NOT GO
O
[BlueGold] I'm in San Juan Capistrano next to Dana Point

[Rich Queen] BlueGold NICE AREA. THINK ABOUT THIS. FOLKS. ARE YOU FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM OTHERS THAT HUNGRY, ANGRY PEOPLE WON'T COME INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

[deanr] Rich Queen do you anticipate riots in populated urban areas?

[Rich Queen] deanr YES SADLY I DO

[Rich Queen] katt NONE ON THE VND

[pbfl58] Rich Queen Rich Queen will you be here post RV to help guide us

[Rich Queen] pbfl58 I MAY BE UNDER A NON-DISCLOSURE. IF I AM I'LL GET WORD TO SOMEONE WHO WILL PASS IT ON. STICK WITH THIS SITE - WE WILL GET THE WORD OUT

[1biz4u] Rich Queen , Is it really a possibility that the rate could be 15. ? Wow.

[Rich Queen] PLANET DINAR IS ALSO DESIGNED TO BE A POST RV SITE. WHEREVER YOU LOOK, WE WILL HAVE TO PULL TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY TO GET THROUGH TOGETHER

[Blackhawk2] RQ, I've read your chat log that expressed the idea that the rate could come out at one figure & within a very short period of time, potentially rise. ie dump it all if it hits $15. Won't there be a lock on the rate for a certain time period?

[Rich Queen] Blackhawk2 ALL BETS ARE OFF WITH THIS PARTICULAR CURRENCY PLAY. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

[BRADLEYMADROX] deanr i am not sure i will tell you in a few years bc all of our drinking water in afghanistan was out in the blazing sun so i will let you know if it happen but i would say that it is not a big deal and pretty much everything in this world causes cancer now look at cell phones but we still use them

[BRADLEYMADROX] army supply stores and each mre has enough calories to get you through the day

[deanr] BRADLEYMADROX yeh, I hear you, so many scar tactics out there.

[Rich Queen] deanr HERE'S WHAT'S FUNNY. WE AHVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SCARE TACTICS FOR YEARS IN AN ATTEMPT TO CONTROL US. BUT NOT SHOWN WHAT WE REALLY SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT.

[nanap] Rich Queen Before I go back to bed, I would like to have your Autograph, sign here_______________________. Thanks, Good night all.   

[Rich Queen] nanap I AM SENDING A GOODNIGHT KISS FOR YOUR FOREHEAD. THAT'S BETTER THAN AN AUTOGRAPH

[birdcrazy] Rich Queen Good evening just got on. Good evening. Boy have you thrown me into major study   

[Rich Queen] birdcrazy I AM JUST LETTING WHAT COMES THROUGH COME THROUGH

[deanr] Rich Queen How true...the dumming down of America....remember that song...we don't need no education....mind control hehehe

[Rich Queen] deanr I MAY HAVE HEARD IT ONCE OR TWICE   Wink

[nanap] Rich Queen You bet it is a Kiss and a Hug goes a long ways…

[Rich Queen] nanap I AGRES, AND I WANT ONE BACK

[DEANBLESSED] if you only knew what a confirmation you give means to hearts and mind to those who have been awaken by the spirit to recieve. , people like myself are so grateful
[DEANBLESSED] speaking to rich queen and others
[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED YOU'RE UP NEXT!

[foundbetter] ding dong...package for rich queen.....packet of friendly hugs..

[Rich Queen] foundbetter THANKS!

[deanr] Rich Queen Do you think that amber/green light thing is for real?

[Rich Queen] deanr I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT THE TIMING IS RIGHT

[Mowgli] Rich Queen what does amber mean that relates to the rv?

[Rich Queen] Mowgli FLASHING AMBER COMES RIGHT BEFORE SOLID GREEN. SOLID GREEN = LIVE RATE

[Mowgli] cool

[eeoasis] also look into solar ovens and dehydrators

[Rich Queen] eeoasis RAW FOODS ROCK

[Mowgli] Rich Queen - And I heard there is no turning back when that happens? So Santa is on his way?

[wellcraft196] Rich queen do work in private or public sector

[Rich Queen] wellcraft196 IF ENTERTAINMENT IS PUBLIC SECTOR THEN PUBLIC

[deanr] Rich Queen Since studley is in banking does he believe in the amber senario?

[Rich Queen] deanr WE ARGUE. HE SAYS AT FIRST IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY THEN ADMITS THIS IS AN ENTIRELY NEW ANIMAL SO THERE'S NO WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE - ESPECIALLY IF A NEW PROGRAM IS IN PLAY AND NEW SOFTWARE

[butterfly] I'm tellin ya dailybread.com is A super place to get food ,supplies and to get educated

[foundbetter] rich queen do you know ms. cleo.......call me now for your free readin

[Rich Queen] foundbetter THAT B**CH WENT TO JAIL LOL!

[Rich Queen] foundbetter MS CLEO WAS AN ACTRESS WHO I HEARD WENT TO JAIL FOR FRAUD

[diamonddust] Rich Queen Do u see us having to hole up - for more than 6 months. Won't stores be able to get food again after things settle down a little, or should we be planning on staying in one place for yr or more.

[Rich Queen] diamonddust I HAVE LAWAYS HEARD THE FIRST 6 MONTHS AFTER THE 30 DAYS POST RV WILL BE THE HARDEST

[eagle808] RC - how about poke' and sashimi?

[Rich Queen] eagle808 I LOVE AHI POKE!!!

[bboy] hound Bags of rice, bags of beans, corn meal----in what type waterproof containers/??

[Rich Queen] bboy YES

[Rich Queen] THERE ARE MANY COMPANIES ONLINE THAT SELL EMERGENCY HEIRLOOM SEED KITS
[mort] Rich Queen -when you talk about getting food & all-are yolu talking about after the global settlements are out & when do you think that will be? thanks!

[Rich Queen] mort THINK POST RV. THEN SET YOUR CLOCK FOR 30 DAYS. TRY TO HAVE A GOOD PLAN IN PLACE BY THEN

[uboknow] Rich Queen What good is having money going to do anyone if you can't buy what you need to live? Also will our money be safe in the bank?

[Rich Queen] uboknow BUY STUFF IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS, SECURE YOUR FUNDS IN ALTERNATIVES TO USD, AND THEN HUNKER DOWN

[birdcrazy] Everyone start making your list now. A good way to do that is write down everything you touch and use in any given day. then imagine no power, water, toliet, etc... Great place to start
[Rich Queen] birdcrazy YES!!!

[DEANBLESSED] word from the father that came on july 23 2011, behold , it is time to walk into the future i have called forth for you. It is a future of unlimited boundaries for a full expression of my glory on your lives. It is time for your joy to be full of my promises are now fulfilled in your lives. What will look like a giant leap forward in the natural will be but a small shift in the spirit , for you have moved forward in great measure in the spirit already. It is time for situations in your natural life to align with great growth in your spiritual life. There is a great shift of wealth right ahead and those who view great debt as great wealth will be sorely disappointed. The kings of paper wealth will stand naked before their people as their illusion of wealth evaporates before the eyes of my people.

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED WOOOOOOOWWWW!!! PREACH IT!!!

[DEANBLESSED] my word is the only sure foundation on which one should build their life everything else is shifting sand

[DEANBLESSED] i am your shelter in the storm

[DEANBLESSED] , the lord is your shelter

[DEANBLESSED] i am talking as it was given to me

[mtaran] Rich Queen What do you mean by " secure your funds in alternatives to USD?" Thank You

[deanr] deanblessed awesome...

[abclife123] Rich Queen What do you think of gold and silver coins as ALTERNATIVES TO USD?

[hound] abclife123 silver is safer

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED MY HEAD IS VIBRATING AND MY PALMS ARE WARM. SURE SIGN I AM IN THE PRESENSE OF SPIRITUAL TRUTH

[Rich Queen] I CAN'T EVEN TYPE

[DEANBLESSED] mammon is virtual reality and has no substance of real worth , faith makes substance of what is truly real

[Rich Queen] abclife123 GOOD TO HAVE, BUT THERE ARE OTHER ALTERNATIVES

[cds] hound Why is silver "safer?"

[hound] cds cant be controled as easy as gold

[Rich Queen] hound IAGREE ABOUT SILVER

[Rich Queen] mtaran OTHER CURRNCIES

[hound] cds silver is used in ever day product not much gold is

[DEANBLESSED] my word is truth not illusion not a magic show of smoke and mirrors . The world you see around you is built on a foundation of lies believed as truth seen as reality , it is not everything that is promised by a system of lies is not to be relied on not to be trusted , I do not say what i cannot do , I am not of the world just as you are not of the world

[bblessed] What currencies?

[Rich Queen] bblessed ASK AN EXPERT IN YOUR AREA. LOOK AT SWISS FRANCS, AND SOMEONE SUGGESTED CHECKING AUSSIE DOLLARS AND CANADIAN DOLLARS

[Rich Queen] hound LAND IS ALWAYS A GOOD LONGTERM BET

[hihopes] Rich Queen many geo changes coming as well

[Rich Queen] hihopes YES

[hihopes] Rich Queen choose ur land wisely

[hound] Rich Queen yes and I think it maybe one of the safest places

[DEANBLESSED] you are now of me of my nature and now is the time for your true nature to be seen before men and women of this earth those without

[foundbetter] rich queen..will the new government honor the old USD but at a lower value to help its people?

[Rich Queen] foundbetter THE OLD USD WILL BE PHASED OUT FOR THE NEW TREASURY DOLLAR

[hound] Rich Queen we my find that we will have to compete against certain entities to obtain the land

[Rich Queen] hound REALLY?? TELL ME MORE

[hound] Rich Queen I believe the Gov and others will try to buy as much as they can at really low prices and also buy up mortgages

[Rich Queen] hound PROBABLY BUT I HAVE ALSO HEARD ABOUT A "BLACK FRIDAY" FOR GOV'T OWNED PROPERTIES TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY AND UNLOAD SURPLUS

[hound] Rich Queen Hope your right but not what Im hearing . The Gov wants as much as it can get but that dont mean what I am hearing right

[Rich Queen] hound THE GOVERNMENT IS IN THE PROCESS OF MAJOR CHANGE

[bboy] Rich Queen Did you say NOT on Silver/????
[Rich Queen] bboy SILVER IS GOOD

[hihopes] Rich Queen new t dollar - backed by gold?

[Rich Queen] hihopes YES BACKED BY GOLD

[DEANBLESSED] it is time for a comare and contrast of what is real with what is not , those who are looking to the system of the world to care for them are to be sorely disappointed , the margination of real children is over they are now seen and south after as the only hope for mankind not the wall flowers of life anymore my power is unlimited and it is by my power you advance and go forward into the future i have prepared for you and have prepared for you . In the unity of faith go forth now , i am the lord who has called you for such a time as this i am the strength of your life , i lift you up now in my resurrected son amen

[Rich Queen] DEANBLESSED AMEN!!! WELL DONE!! REST AND DRINK SOME WATER. I NEED TO AS WELL. CHANELLING IS HARD WORK

[DEANBLESSED] thanks for letting me share

[Rich Queen] I HAVE TO GO NOW. GOODNIGHT ALL

kenny32

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 am

insguy wrote:again.

Good morning!

Thank you.

That was in Egypt.
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:22 pm

It's a big country, where, as in what bank?

Excuse me if I am cranky, but this is nonsense, why only one person in the whole world knows where to cash in? Something smells!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by RMar Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:24 pm

After your last comment even if I knew I wouldn't tell you...act like a big boy!

RMar

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Now aren't you sweet!

Big boy enough for you?

Funny though, how quick you just want to move my question down the list!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 pm

ghosthunter wrote:

Good morning!

Thank you.

That was in Egypt.

Can Americans cash out there? Who would we contact?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 pm

That was my original question!!!

However, all I get is grief for asking it!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  Empty Cash out in Cairo?

Post by jaglover Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:10 pm

My Dinarian friend and I were just having that same discussion.
If this is true, then only time will tell...and we will be hearing of
several more cashing out in Cairo as well... Correct??

jaglover

Back to top Go down

Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  Empty dont trust Egypt

Post by Rajbir315 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Alchemist wrote:
ghosthunter wrote:

Good morning!

Thank you.

That was in Egypt.

Can Americans cash out there? Who would we contact?

Rajbir315

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Of course Americans could cash out in Egypt... if that was actually true. Which it isn't. Dont get caught up in false hope. This investment is real. The American government didn't invest in Iraq for no reason, OR to break even.

People just be smart If something doesn't make any sense, then theres no reason to confuse yourself in trying to make it make sense.

THE TRUTH>>>>>

The CBI WILL have the rate posted before anyone else. You wanna know when the rv happens. Keep your eye on the CBI.

No bank will cash someone out BEFORE the currency has value. What would be the point of doing that? It doesn't make them anymore money. When it has value for us, it will have value for them. THEN they will want it. If it was a banks policy to exchange 3.45 million dollars for 750 dollars, then they would have BEEN out of business.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:43 pm

crybaby

zerhourwriter wrote:Of course Americans could cash out in Egypt... if that was actually true. Which it isn't. Dont get caught up in false hope. This investment is real. The American government didn't invest in Iraq for no reason, OR to break even.

People just be smart If something doesn't make any sense, then theres no reason to confuse yourself in trying to make it make sense.

THE TRUTH>>>>>

The CBI WILL have the rate posted before anyone else. You wanna know when the rv happens. Keep your eye on the CBI.

No bank will cash someone out BEFORE the currency has value. What would be the point of doing that? It doesn't make them anymore money. When it has value for us, it will have value for them. THEN they will want it. If it was a banks policy to exchange 3.45 million dollars for 750 dollars, then they would have BEEN out of business.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 pm

How can you say such things and not be banned!!

Afterall, It was Okie who told us that someone cashed out in Cairo.

I am just wondering why we can't be told who and where so we could be as fortunate?

Thought that was what this is all about, helping each other....

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm

insguy wrote:How can you say such things and not be banned!!

Afterall, It was Okie who told us that someone cashed out in Cairo.

I am just wondering why we can't be told who and where so we could be as fortunate?

Thought that was what this is all about, helping each other....

insguy

Did you ever stop to think Okie might not have this guys first and last name, etc. He said it was one of his intel guys that cashed out in Cairo at a rate of $3.45. He has told you what city, he has told you the rate that his guy was allegedly cashed out at. If you want to go to Cairo and cash out, crawl your tail end on a plane and GO! Have a nice trip! C-YA when you get back.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 pm

insguy; now I want you to bear in mind that I am not being a smarta$$, but here are the figures. I went to XE.com to use their currency converter to arrive at this:

1,000,000 IQD converted to EGP/Egyptian Pounds = 5,096.19
5,096.19 EGP converted to USD = $855.065

1,000,000 IQD converted to USD = $855.065

Have a nice trip to Egypt to do what you can do at your local neighborhood bank!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Okay, straight from Okies mouth last night as I listened to the call. " I personally know of someone who cashed in his dinar at the rate of $3.45 in Cairo" He also posted the sams statement on this website.

So all I am asking as are others, where and how did this happen and no one else knows anything about it?

I am sorry to offend or bash, but to make a statement as bold as what he said and had posted, you had better be able to back it up.

Okie may be the nicest man on eart, I don't know him other than through this website, there may have been an error, but don't go all day and not make a correction.

I guess now I will get all kinds of hate mail.

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:insguy; now I want you to bear in mind that I am not being a smarta$$, but here are the figures. I went to XE.com to use their currency converter to arrive at this:

Have a nice trip to Egypt to do what you can do at your local neighborhood bank!

Maybe it's just "in country?"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Alchemist wrote:
Cardiac99 wrote:insguy; now I want you to bear in mind that I am not being a smarta$$, but here are the figures. I went to XE.com to use their currency converter to arrive at this:

Alchemist
You are probably right. The IQD/EGP rate IS 3.45. That is what I was saying. The guy very well might have cashed out at a rate of 3.45, but it was into Egyptian pounds, not usd. JMO. I did the math and that's my theory of what happened. Okie didn't lie and neither did his intel man. The rrate is right. Just in a different currency. The local currency.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:16 pm

insguy----Does this sound familier? Sometimes the truth hurts. I think some of us are misunderstood...but I do remember hearing about the Egypt (Cairo) story.Like everything take with a grain of salt and call your dr. in the morning!!! He may have good news...like ...go straight 2 your bank of choice and don't come back until you get an RV!!! See you're already smiling :lol

charity

Back to top Go down

Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  Empty Rich Queen apprears to understand what's really going on...

Post by YouMatterRightNow Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi Katt and Rich Queen Smile,

I really appreciate what you ladies are bringing to the table... I really feel like Rich Queen is "tuned in" to what is really going on with the IQD RV... There are other matters ie, Global Settlements and Properity Programs that are involved... not to mention the refunding of the US Treasury and the demise of the Federal Reserve Bank...
I love you ladies for standing up and being counted on these important issues... The way people are steping up and demonstrating Leadership is miraculous and signifies the shift in conciousness the world is going through...

Peace and Love,

YouMatterRightNow
Ed

Ilikeyou

YouMatterRightNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Alchemist
You are probably right. The IQD/EGP rate IS 3.45. That is what I was saying. The guy very well might have cashed out at a rate of 3.45, but it was into Egyptian pounds, not usd. JMO. I did the math and that's my theory of what happened. Okie didn't lie and neither did his intel man. The rrate is right. Just in a different currency. The local currency.

1 iqd = 190 egp currently from oanda
1 usd = 5.93 egp

So that doesn't make any sense.

Okie quoted the same rate for the u.s. One would naturally interpret this in terms of udd then:

8-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Have contact who cashed out in Cairo at $3.45. I know that to be true...we know that it is at least that rate... Now sources tell me Today or tomorrow will be our day, our rate will be $3.45 or higher.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Alchemist wrote:
Cardiac99 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Alchemist

1 usd = 5.93 egp

Okie quoted the same rate for the u.s. One would naturally interpret this in terms of udd then:

8-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Have contact who cashed out in Cairo at $3.45. I know that to be true...we know that it is at least that rate... Now sources tell me Today or tomorrow will be our day, our rate will be $3.45 or higher.

I found in my own search on xe.com that 1 egp=196.225 iqd...so I guess Alchemist, you may be backwards...or I am reading this wrong. And it states 1 usd= 5.96 egp.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=IQD&To=EGP

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=EGP

Just what I've researched. I could be wrong also.

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Your number is correct, and so are mine. Remember, this was not about exchanging usd for egp, which would give you nearly six to one (egp:usd), this was about exchanging iqd at a of 3.45, and that was implied in usd, because Okie said we would get the same rate or better. This was posted on news worthy dinarguru.com. Finally, the 196 number makes no sense in light of this dialogue, that is egp:iqd::1:190, Usd:egp::1:5.92, usd:iqd::1:1,138. You see the usd is roughly six times the value of the egp, so roughly 6 x 190 gives you the 1,138. I rounded a bit, but you get the idea. None of these account for the 3.45. Why would you suggest that Okie made a mistake?

cammielucky wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Cardiac99 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:

Alchemist

1 usd = 5.93 egp

I found in my own search on xe.com that 1 egp=196.225 iqd...so I guess Alchemist, you may be backwards...or I am reading this wrong. And it states 1 usd= 5.96 egp.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=IQD&To=EGP

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=EGP

Just what I've researched. I could be wrong also.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:36 pm

insguy wrote:Okay, straight from Okies mouth last night as I listened to the call. " I personally know of someone who cashed in his dinar at the rate of $3.45 in Cairo" He also posted the sams statement on this website.

So all I am asking as are others, where and how did this happen and no one else knows anything about it?

I am sorry to offend or bash, but to make a statement as bold as what he said and had posted, you had better be able to back it up.

Okie may be the nicest man on eart, I don't know him other than through this website, there may have been an error, but don't go all day and not make a correction.

I guess now I will get all kinds of hate mail.

insguy,

Take it easy buddy, let me just tell it like it is, OK?

Wisdom 101: So long as the rate to purchase dinars is at 1170 then there is no one cashing out at a high rate anywhere, I don't care who or where you are, it is not going to happen. If it were to happen like that then all it would take is a few transactions between the bank and the currency dealer and a person could buy the state of Rhode Island. Regardless of what you know or hear you must use common wisdom (common sense).

zerhourwriter made a post on the previous page and stated it perfectly (kudos to you, zerhourwriter, for having a brain and not being afraid to use it) when he/she said that a bank would not offer a high rate until the rate changes and all of the banks have a high rate- that is what we are all here for.

Your posts come across as hostile and demanding, is it any wonder why people respond to you the way that they do? Settle down and take it easy, we are all in this together, it will help no one to go off on tangents like that. I am sure you see my point, I would urge you to make peace with those who you have had words with and let's move on to other things. Fair enough?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 pm

I wasn't suggesting that Okie made a mistake... I was suggesting that you made a mistake. If you look where you typed the iqd-egp, you actually have the numbers backwards. You have 1 iqd= 190 egp...when in fact it is the opposite.

I have it figured this way also: If 1 iqd= 3.96 egp...and 1 usd= 5.96 egp...then you would use your ratio/proportion to plug in these numbers:

1 usd: 5.96 egp:: x usd: 3.96 egp
Solve for x and you get 0.594 usd

I think that we are all overanalyzing the transcription of the call though. I think that would be important enough for Okie to make clear if it was in egp. JMHO...

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Gee, do I have to stand in the corner? Looks as if I was not the only one to point out a valid point.

Smiddy70

Subject: Re: Cairo Cash Out Today at 6:33 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that.....ANOTHER "PREDICTION". I predict another 24-48 hour window after "TODAY or TOMORROW". AND THEN......ANOTHER "GUESSTIMATE" of "WITHIN THE WEEK". It's ALWAYS the same old "INTEL"....just a different day.

Alchemist wrote:
tamharris wrote:
Yes - actually he did. I believe the post said "$3.45 USD"

From DinarGuru.com 8-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Have contact who cashed out in Cairo at $3.45. I know that to be true...we know that it is at least that rate. There is so little money in circulation in Iraq right now and what is there is old and worn out. Last Thurs was scheduled to RV...Lot of problems w/world market, world currency, moment by moment watch right now. Now sources tell me Today or tomorrow will be our day, our rate will be $3.45 or higher.

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by tampadinar Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Joey: An old saying, “Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me”. I just cannot understand how people can be wrong 149 times, and yet they will go right back and listen some more for the 150th time the very next day. Joey just refused to go back. Shame on me if I waste my time

tampadinar

Back to top Go down

Rich Queen  3am Monday 8/8/11  Empty Movem out to another day

Post by Lost RV Patrol Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Move the oil rigs. bad intel. No oil here. Lets move them to the new location 11-15. Might be their ...... Sure are a lot of dry holes in this intel. Need to get it right this time. Cost a lot to keep moving this rig. :bom: :bom: 🎅 :bom: :bom: :geek: :bom: :bom: :joker: :bom: :bom: :farao: :bom: :bom: :king:

Lost RV Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Okie stated $3.45. Period. He was wrong. Period. Why can't anyone admit it? Admit he was wrong and then move on! No one is perfect, but it is a shame when others try to cover up a mistake instead of just fessing up to it and move forward. We are all in this to make money, which we hope will fulfill our dreams...so let's be honest, work together, admit our errors and highlight the truths.

kliklok00

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 pm

In another post, folks are saying that that might have been Mr. H, one of those special deals not open to the general public. Of course, if this is the case, it cannot be verified.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Alchemist wrote:In another post, folks are saying that that might have been Mr. H, one of those special deals not open to the general public. Of course, if this is the case, it cannot be verified.

What do you suppose is easier: Have Okie clear up his statement, or have others post things that make it even harder to believe? Mr. H? In Dubai, yet cashes in at a bank in Egypt? And prior to Iraq having an international currency? The truth is so much easier!

kliklok00

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Why don't you all just relax and let it be what it's going to be. If Rich Queen nor Okie are satisfying your "intel" needs than don't listen. It's all for entertainment anyhow. Nobody knows the exact date and rate and Gurus are not to blame for incorrect information, they are working their butts off just to get a meager bite for all of us to have a grain of hope to hold on to. They should be "thanked" not held "accountable".

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:44 pm

rosienogg wrote:Why don't you all just relax and let it be what it's going to be. If Rich Queen nor Okie are satisfying your "intel" needs than don't listen. It's all for entertainment anyhow. Nobody knows the exact date and rate and Gurus are not to blame for incorrect information, they are working their butts off just to get a meager bite for all of us to have a grain of hope to hold on to. They should be "thanked" not held "accountable".

I'm not worked up about this...just stating a point of view. In my world I believe one should tell the truth at all times. If one is "mistaken" then one should own up to it...not a big deal. You stated "nobody knows the exact date and rate" and then state "Gurus are not to blame for incorrect information." Well, the Gurus continuously state dates and rates (and are continuously wrong). You then state they "work their butts off." Ok---but their work is not true information. So why don't they correct their mistakes? Again, I'm not worked up...I'm just stating a point of view. I like "truth" when possible, yet see "mistakes" every day with no retractions. That seems odd to me...

kliklok00

Back to top Go down

Post by spinerep Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 pm

kliklok00 wrote:
rosienogg wrote:Why don't you all just relax and let it be what it's going to be. If Rich Queen nor Okie are satisfying your "intel" needs than don't listen. It's all for entertainment anyhow. Nobody knows the exact date and rate and Gurus are not to blame for incorrect information, they are working their butts off just to get a meager bite for all of us to have a grain of hope to hold on to. They should be "thanked" not held "accountable".

I'm not worked up about this...just stating a point of view. In my world I believe one should tell the truth at all times. If one is "mistaken" then one should own up to it...not a big deal. You stated "nobody knows the exact date and rate" and then state "Gurus are not to blame for incorrect information." Well, the Gurus continuously state dates and rates (and are continuously wrong). You then state they "work their butts off." Ok---but their work is not true information. So why don't they correct their mistakes? Again, I'm not worked up...I'm just stating a point of view. I like "truth" when possible, yet see "mistakes" every day with no retractions. That seems odd to me...
I think the point that seems to be constantly missed is this. The people that are providing the "intel" are providing what they have been given and what their sources believe to be accurate at that time. Anyone who has been in this investment for any amount of time understands how fluid the situation is. Things change in an instant with the Dinar Intel. So, having the "gurus" apologize or post a retraction for "intel" that did not pan out is IMHO unecessary. The timeline given once reached, determines the validity of the "intel". We all get disappointed when the "intel" doesn't pan out. I for one don't need someone to tell me they were wrong. Oh and by the way the "intel" is given free of charge.

spinerep

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 pm

kliklok00_ What can I say then, I guess you have not Faith. The RV is a blessing it will come soon enough! I see what you are saying but I feel that they don't have time to own up to anything, they are very busy people and if it didn't come for the 150th time it's because there are higher forces than they that keep blocking this thing. I truly believe that so just hang in there, you will see it soon enough. Truth is in your heart believe whatever you want to believe.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by inevergiveup Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 pm

rosienogg - "It's all for entertainment anyhow."

Could you please expand on this!?! If i'm correct, I do believe that the people trying to find, The Truth, are not interested in being Entertained.

inevergiveup

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 pm

rosienogg wrote:kliklok00_ What can I say then, I guess you have not Faith. The RV is a blessing it will come soon enough! I see what you are saying but I feel that they don't have time to own up to anything, they are very busy people and if it didn't come for the 150th time it's because there are higher forces than they that keep blocking this thing. I truly believe that so just hang in there, you will see it soon enough. Truth is in your heart believe whatever you want to believe.

My definition of faith is directly from the Bible and pertains to God---He cannot be seen therefore one who believes does so through faith. This has nothing to do with investments. I invest from decisions based on things I CAN SEE...intelligence that can be validated. As for blessings---I have not a doubt people will be blessed through this investment. God blesses believers and non-believers, so having faith has nothing to do with blessings.

If you haven't realized it yet, investments don't get me worked up---but things of God do! Not bashing here...just telling it like it is from my point of view.

Question: If truth is in your heart and your heart is evil, do we believe that truth? OR, do we believe what God says (via the Bible) to be truth, no matter what our heart feels?

kliklok00

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 pm

kliklok00 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:In another post, folks are saying that that might have been Mr. H, one of those special deals not open to the general public. Of course, if this is the case, it cannot be verified.

What do you suppose is easier: Have Okie clear up his statement, or have others post things that make it even harder to believe? Mr. H? In Dubai, yet cashes in at a bank in Egypt? And prior to Iraq having an international currency? The truth is so much easier!

Would you feel better with a more plausible scenario?
Nothing will happen this month, this is a time of spiritual renewal in Iraq. If anything, they will use the gathering masses to educate the folks from outlying areas that don't have tv, etc...
That it is more likely to lop, and that after a lop, the value might even decrease a bit before it increases over the years.

Don't put your lives on hold for something that CANNOT be guaranteed. Do something right now to make your break. If it comes in, the rv, then great, but remember, "a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Or, 1,200 dollars in hand is worth a million dinars on the shelf. Following the intel can be fun if you let it be. Do you really think any intel comes with any guarantee?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Last year it was gonna be out of ch 7 and the gov is seated...
Statistically, if one keeps stating the obvious steps that are already planned out, eventually you'll get it right. Little of what is said can be proven and most is often wrong, except for the obvious things like ch 7 and the gov needs to be seated. You can either take the folks at their word or not. Trust your instincts. Who knows, maybe the consiracy theories are right and this could make a nice profit, but that's why we're here, right?

Last edited by Alchemist on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added "most is" for context)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kliklok00 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Alchemist wrote:
kliklok00 wrote:

Would you feel better with a more plausible scenario?
Nothing will happen this month, this is a time of spiritual renewal in Iraq. If anything, they will use the gathering masses to educate the folks from outlying areas that don't have tv, etc...
That it is more likely to lop, and that after a lop, the value might even decrease a bit before it increases over the years.

Don't put your lives on hold for something that CANNOT be guaranteed. Do something right now to make your break. If it comes in, the rv, then great, but remember, "a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Or, 1,200 dollars in hand is worth a million dinars on the shelf. Following the intel can be fun if you let it be. Do you really think any intel comes with any guarantee?

I feel fine, A. I'm not looking for plausibility. I'm not worked up nor am I here to bash or talk trash. I appreciate what others do and in my opinion this investment is valid and will turn a profit. My life is not on hold---I own a construction company and we are working five days a week (booked up for almost a year in orders). What bothers me is when people say things that are not true---words are powerful. The misleading statements cause a lot of people angst. While I believe folks should set aside emotions while investing, I have many friends who NEED something good to happen (economically) and they are very emotional---so I suppose I get worked up trying to "protect" my friends. When Okie says $3.45 people believe that...yet, it cannot be validated and it seems only one person in the entire world got that rate! Really?
Suspect

kliklok00

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 pm

". The misleading statements cause a lot of people angst. While I believe folks should set aside emotions while investing, I have many friends who NEED something good to happen (economically) and they are very emotional---so I suppose I get worked up trying to "protect" my friends. When Okie says $3.45 people believe that...yet, it cannot be validated and it seems only one person in the entire world got that rate..."

Agreed. Tell your friends that it will not happen this month, and that any delay may be something in our favor. Also remind them that the world is full of opportunities and possinilities; that looking to closely at something, as though through a microscope, one might miss everything else.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum