Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM

2 posters

Go down

More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM Empty More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:36 pm

More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM

04/23/2013

bigbear] Robertprofessor gm Can you tell me what is going on this morning????

[Robertprofessor] bigbear Well, I think there was much positive activity yesterday, but a bad guy was caught and removed and not a problem. T-W-Th is when banks prefer to make big changes, so today looks very good for us.

[redhead1] Robertprofessor - I am a little behind - who was the bad guy and what happened?

[Robertprofessor] redhead1 I don't know him personally. lol Something was said about a banker attempting something illegal.

[redhead1] Under the new tax plan millionaires (that is us) will pay a minimum of $83,000.00 per year more than currently being paid . (Flox News) They are talking about more taxes for the middle class as well. Steve Moore just said if you take all of the money belonging to every millionaire in the US you could still not balance the budget.

[Robertprofessor] redhead1 We are running out of other people's money, aren't we?

[okrocks] I think its hard for many to wrap their heads around this reset... some think its just a matter of flipping a switch and I can understand their bewilderment when looking at it from that smaller viewpoint

[Hannah] okrocks Our guys, Jester et al, have really opened my eyes to the magnitude of this endeavor. Now that I understand it, it is so much easier to wait. It's coming ... that's good enough for me.

[Jester] Hannah that is what we are trying to do.. good for you!

[cvreal] Ok rocks I have a real understanding of the enormous complexity of this event which is WHY the simpleton excuse of banker with hand in cookie jar and. Technical glitch gets soooo old

[okrocks] cvreal understood

[redhead1] cvreal - I agree

[spiritfilled] Folks we must always look at the positive..I know it is hard for me due to circumstances but we are in a voluntary investment that God directed you to at one time..some of you many years...so give your corcerns to the Father, He will never lead you astray and comfort you always...

[spiritfilled] "Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”...Mark 9:23

[Hannah] Jester Well it sure made me feel better when someone finally addressed that darn elephant in the room! I really tried to do my own research and put things together but it just didn't come together for me. Sure appreciate you!

[Jester] the banking system was so corrupt that getting it cleaned up... for our protection i might add again... has taken a lot of work and therefore a lot of time...

[snowwolfsdee] ok but honestly the U.S.A. is holding up the entire world? dont you think CHina or Russia would have lost patience by now

[Jester] snowwolfsdee nope.. china is making sure the system is getting fixed since they are backing it...

[crossways] snowwolfsdee IMF is in control now was my understanding.

[Jester] you guys have no idea how much china is cleaning up the mess our people would not do...

[Jester] remember i told you to open your mind a while back to who is in charge and who is our friend and who is not our friend... the people that got us in this mess are not our freinds... they are not working for us like you think they are.. you must wrap your head around that...

[Robertprofessor] Jester This maybe too much of a jump to a conclusion, but if each time they set up the rv to take place, and they do that to catch corrupt bankers, then perhaps if they get right up to the point of going live, and nothing bad has happened, then the rv will go through.

Cautious] Robertprofessor Good one... interesting thought!

[Jester] you guys need to imagine a huge corporate takeover is happening... and the ones getting taken over are not liking it one bit...

[sandytob] Jester GM. I have never heard it explained like that before......that they were setting the traps for corrupt bankers but making it look like it was real. That is actually very clever.

[Jester] Robertprofessor that is an acceptable analogy...

[snowwolfsdee] Jester wow, so incredible that this is happening in the states,after many years of banking with the good ole boys they are finally cleaning house and its not because they want to its because of financial stability in the world? am I close ?

[Jester] snowwolfsdee you are spot on!

[childofgod] snowwolfsdee You hit the nail on the head! KUDOS!

[Hannah] snowwolfsdee That's it!

[Jester] you see there is a new sherrif in town... one that cares about the people... china has changed... got a new leader that was educated in the states... dragon families will soon return to china... people with the long view for the world...

[Jester] you need to remember that they could have left us out... they didn't have to do it.. they has ways around the system in place... and none of that would have been good for us...

[1biz4u] Jester the confusing part is why are some of the other intel providers still saying Iraq is the hold up, got to get rid of Maliki!!

[Jester] 1biz4u they don't have the big picture... what can i say... they have been stuck on that since inception... a few months back some began to see the reality of the situation and some refuse to open their eyes and look...

[awakein3d] Good morning! -I normally just hang out in the background lurking, but, it's wonderful how the "Event" of this Global Financial Reset is openly discussed in this positive forum. I have been researching/aware of the Reset for over 7 years - the players and it's ultimate purpose. Smile Awareness is key!

[Cautious] awakein3d You are right about that... instead of lurking... help us to understand!

[bigguy] Jester I for one will never believe that China has anyones best interest but their own. Sorry

[Jester] bigguy well you need to have a open mind to what is happening and you will see... thats all i ask... give it a chance... things change...

[musclecar1975] Hi all...been lurking here for a bit. Jester, does this mean Okie has had wrong info? He kep saying keep an eye on this week, all is good, etc., or am I misunderstanding something? Thanks!

[noway37] people change their socks.. info doesnt change.. why is there always excuses why it didnt happen instead of someone just straight up admitting they was wrong?

[bigguy] They have always been communist thugs- murdering communists thugs. Never been held accountable for their crimes against humanity. I guess I'll just have to say I'll believe it when I see it.

[bigguy] The government. Not the people

[slickops] HANNAH the close relationship And lack of real oversight by the Gov over the banks and financial institutions and the too big to fail bailout and cover ups caused great damage world wide and get the real push to do a true global reset by powers outside this country. The reset is far larger and greater than the Rv that has so many focused.

[Jester] look... china is going to try to create a middle class for themselves... right now they have the elite and the people and no in between to speak of... they are getting more democratic all the time... i think the new leaders are set to make some sweeping changes...

[childofgod] slickops gm you are soo right

[Jester] with the creation of this class they will become an importer instead of an exporter...

[Cautious] bigguy People really trusted their banks, with their biggest asset and their money... Look what happened. They created this mess and then blamed the people

[awakein3d] Cautious: an open Heart and Mind are key. The fact that many don't trust that there are groups working for Good of the People is a key hurdle to overcome. Regardless of nationality or culture, there are those working hard to bring in this necessary change... globally. Been planned for decades.

[Jester] it will no longer be cheaper to buy from china when they start using their manufacturing facilities internally...

[bigguy] Cautious I also know that governments played a big part in this mess too.

[Jester] so that in turn will move the us back to a manufacturing country again.. why go there when it will be cheaper to do here?

[bigguy] Not right to put it all on bankers and look to government as the answer to our prayers

[Cautious] awakein3d You are so right, and that's a valuable perspective for the room. Join us more often. You've got a lot to offer everyone!

[treasure4e] Hi Castle

[Robertprofessor] Jester Lack of manufacturing in our country has been one of the major causes of a shrinking middle class here.

[bigguy] let alone a murderous regime that has never answered for their crimes.

[Jester] that is a simple thumbnail sketch of the bigger picture... it is good for everyone... and yes it will take a bit of time but that is where we are heading...

[slickops] I have watch this from the inside and out of our Gov at the highest levels...politicians and bankers have a strong brotherhood in this country and they truly support each other.

[tbull] jester .. thanks for the info .. these big corps and power players have congressmen and all kinds very high contacts ... higher then we can ever hope to get info from... so how can these people be fooled by a bogus rv for the 300th time... hard to swallow..

[care888] ..Jester ...so then if us regains it's middle class , and china is successful we have more equal world??

[awakein3d] Cautious: Will contribute as I can... Smile BRB...

[Cautious] Robertprofessor Yep!

[Jester] Cautious am i getting that about right? i value your opinion knowing your background on this..

[bigguy] slickops couldn't agree more

[Cautious] Jester Yep... you're doing great, as always. I would focus more on the bankers role in all this and why the "bad guys" are popping up.

[Jester] bigguy new people are in charge and will change things... give them a chance... remember at one time how we murdered and killed innocent indians in our past... how we had slaves... horrible things were done... remember that and we had a chance... give them one now...

[snowwolfsdee] Jester hm hm sort of makes ya wanna stay dumb

[Cautious] snowwolfsdee And that's the truth... which is exactly why some really don't want to know but still want the RV... It's really understandable.

[bigguy] Jester They have repented?

[Jester] snowwolfsdee we need to wake up so we can do something about it... we need to get the right people in the power to do it...

[Maryrose] bigguy those types never repent!! They are just immobilized

[bigguy] Maryrose I hope so

[Robertprofessor] Cautious All wars are banker's wars ... I think that's the YouTube title.

[paradisegirl] All Wars are Bankers Wars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

[paradisegirl] Cautious hi hun. been on phone, but watching chat - great info this morning!

[Cautious] bigguy It's all scary, isn't it? And, we are watching first hand. Most don't know what's going on. I think all opinions are good, but better if they are educated first...

[jblb] Jester are we going to rv in time to do anything to help this transision

[1biz4u] Jester so how do we know we are really close to seeing our blessing come to fruition? Seems to me, we may have more time to wait??

[Cautious] paradisegirl Hey gorgeous!

[berberboy] Robertprofessor your a history guy, do you buy that ALL wars are bankers fault?, was hitler? were there japanese bankers flying dive bombers?

[Jester] It is impossible to say how many Christians there are in China today, but no-one denies the numbers are exploding. The government says 25 million, 18 million Protestants and six million Catholics. Independent estimates all agree this is a vast underestimate. A conservative figure is 60 million. There are already more Chinese at church on a Sunday than in the whole of Europe. The new converts can be found from peasants in the remote rural villages to the sophisticated young middle class in the booming cities.

[Jester] bigguy does that answer your question?

[bigguy] I feel that the piling on the banks is part of a misinformation campaign from government so they can grab more power. IMHO

[Robertprofessor] berberboy No, but it is so to a point. No single explanation ever explains history. Economic history is on of the six main areas of history though, and corrupt banking practices and bankers in favor of wars is part of the story of the last 500 years.

[Cautious] bigguy Watch All Wars are Bankers Wars...

[childofgod] paradisegirl People are finding their moral fiber again!

[bigguy] Jester Thats good news. I'm not against the people of China. Just the government

[Jester] paradisegirl exactly...

[paradisegirl] childofgod yes, a new awakening

[bigguy] Cautious I'll take a look. Thanks

[Jester] bigguy the government is what is changing... that is what i am trying to tell you..

[bigbear] Jester I believe what you are telling us and know that this clean-up process has been talked about and worked on for months now. Can you give us any idea how close this effort is to being done.

[Cautious] bigbear Getting tired of the wait...? I sure am!

[Jester] one more thing without taking this to a religious discussion... 2 Chronicles 7:14 ► if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

[Jester] i feel we have some work to do in that area too...

[childofgod] Jester amen

[fiddlyde] Jester Amen.

[Jester] give the big picture a chance... i am aware of work being done to start bringing the truth to the people of the us... we can all help... watch for it... talk about it.. when it comes embrace it...

[sailman] Jester Well friend it looks like we are well on our way toward Finacial Securtiy -- but now have to work towards development of Moral Leadership both in our Governmental Systems and our Financial Institutions -- begins with the individual Smile)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM Empty Re: More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM

Post by Kevind53 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:59 pm

More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM Tumblr10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM 2805820865  More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM 2805820865  More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM 2805820865  More Jester and I4U Members Thoughts and Opinions Tues. AM 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum