Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni

3 posters

Go down

We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni Empty We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni

Post by Ponee Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 am

Per dinarguru.com

4-23-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article quote: "Discussed the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki in Washington, the protection of Iraqi funds and reserves of the Central Bank and the Development Fund for Iraq, with the U.S. Federal Reserve in New York." We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office. I hope I am wrong, but he does not seem to want to give in. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

4-23-2013 catch up on yesterday's posts below....Reports are trickling in about this weekends Iraqi Elections...Maliki and the GOI may have been given a wake up call...
4-23-2013 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I continue to be amazed though that so many in the GOI want Iraq to move forward with economic reforms. Vice President Khudair Khuzaie came out a few weeks ago and said "..activate the strategic framework agreement signed between Iraq and the United States, with all its provisions..." I just am baffled why so many want to move forward, yet nothing gets done. I am hoping the threat of losing all this money to creditors is enough. If Obama protects it again for another year were screwed. So far so good...but we will see. [post 2 of 2]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/index.html#ixzz2RIVuy6Uy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni Empty Re: We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni

Post by Lil Sister Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:22 am

I am also baffled that a country can continue on they way they are year after year. I guess we will never really know what is going on in their country. They are very deceptive in what they present to the outer world as to what their true intentions are. Politically, financially. How do they exist as a country without being part of the world trade organization?
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni Empty Re: We all need to accept that there is a likelyhood that nothing will happen to the dinar as long as Maliki is in office - Kaperoni

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 pm

This has gone on for decades- And it will probably go on for along time to come, UNLESS 'M' is removed permanently-He is of no good to himself, or anyone else for that matter-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum