Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:)

5 posters

Go down

GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) Empty GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:)

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

By Dana Treen

Jacksonville man pleads guilty in Ohio to conspiracy in Iraqi dinar case
The Florida Times-Union
Dana Treen
April 19, 2013 11:29 AM EDT
Copyright 2013 The Florida Times-Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

A Jacksonville man pleaded guilty Thursday in an Ohio federal court to a scheme to defraud investors in the sale of Iraqi dinar currency and two non-existent hedge funds, authorities said.

Rudolph M. Coenen, 47, pleaded to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, one count of wire fraud and five counts of money laundering. His sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 12.

Coenen and three other men promoted Iraqi dinar as having the potential to rocket in value once a reevaluation of the currency took place. They said the investments were protected by the U.S. government.

In addition to the sale of dinar, the conspiracy marketed seats on two non-existent hedge funds that were going to control dinar investments after the currency was revalued.

Coenen was presented to investors as a wounded Iraqi veteran who had deep knowledge of dinar trading and was a former vice president at JP Morgan Chase.

In the plea, Coenen admitted he was not a former Marine who served in the first Gulf War, he had not been wounded in combat and he was never awarded a Purple Heart.

He operated a business known as Bayshore Capital Investments to collect funds related to the non-existent hedge funds.

Approximately $722,000 was solicited from prospective investors, according to court documents.

Three Ohio men, Bradford Huebner, Charles Emmenecker, and Michael Teadt, are awaiting trial in the U.S. District Court in Ohio

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-04-19/story/jacksonville-man-pleads-guilty-ohio-conspiracy-iraqi-dinar-case?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JacksonvillecomNews+%28Jacksonville+Local+News+%E2%80%93+Jacksonville.com+and+The+Florida+Times-Union%29#ixzz2Qw6xm0Ql
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) Empty Re: GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Coenen seems familiar as someone who was doing con. calls touting hedge fund investments about 2 years ago. I think he was going by the name Eddie Coenen.

Last edited by AJAnderson on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) Empty Re: GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:)

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Never heard of any of them, but it's a good public service to bring this article over here. Thanks ChevySteve.

GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:57 pm

These certainly are the types of frauds members need to watch out for both pre and post RV/RI.

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:10 pm

I heard of both men Coenen and Huebner. They have been after them for a while. They had their own Dinar site. Dinar Daddy promoted them a lot. I only listened to one of their conference calls 3 years ago. GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2350219667Shame on them!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:09 pm

I believe they were called The Currency Group!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Rudy Coenen was his name!

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:08 pm

That is right AJ, the person that got me into this investment was a total follower of this group!!!! I have not heard from the friend in over 2 years!!! I did call him a twice of times. !!!! It was Rudy !!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:21 pm

This is actually sort of old news, the indictment handed down was over a year ago. It seems to me there were also charges dealing with securities fraud, and trading securities without a license, they must have been dropped in a plea bargain. I seem to remember something about dinar being sold as part of the hedge fund or something like that as well.

I think the big thing though is that they were implying that the dinar investments were sanctioned and guaranteed by the government. As I said the other night, if these clowns ARE actually crossing the line, sooner or later, they will get an all expense paid trip up the river.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2805820865  GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2805820865  GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2805820865  GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Yes indeedee!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Kevind53 wrote:This is actually sort of old news, the indictment handed down was over a year ago. It seems to me there were also charges dealing with securities fraud, and trading securities without a license, they must have been dropped in a plea bargain. I seem to remember something about dinar being sold as part of the hedge fund or something like that as well.

I think the big thing though is that they were implying that the dinar investments were sanctioned and guaranteed by the government. As I said the other night, if these clowns ARE actually crossing the line, sooner or later, they will get an all expense paid trip up the river.

Yes Kev, The indictment was handed down about a year ago. The "new news" as stated in the article dated today April 19th 2013 is that this group of frauds actually pleaded "Guilty" or at least one of them did, I'm sure the rest will follow as charges mount.

Anyway...................................................
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks Chevy !!!! GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 230677302

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Well from what I saw they were pretty much had dead to rights. They were definitely in violation of more than a few SEC regs. I smell a plea bargain with him getting off light. I don't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure there were some heavy charges dropped.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2805820865  GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2805820865  GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2805820865  GUILTY!! Anybody recognize any of these names:) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum