Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Good News Articles from Miskebam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Good News Articles from Miskebam

Go down

Good News Articles from Miskebam Empty Good News Articles from Miskebam

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:37 am

Ribaki expected to end the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil

04/16/2013
0 Comments

BAGHDAD / older / MP predicted a coalition of state law Ibrahim al-Rikabi, to witness the coming days to end the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil. Rikabi, told secrets news / not /, that "the leaks, which reached the National Alliance indicates that the Kurds were full satisfaction and contentment dialogues that took place between them." He added, "The visit of the Kurds to Baghdad contributed significantly to bringing views with Baghdad, as there is a serious desire to resolve differences and end the crisis under the umbrella of the Constitution.

LINK

Add Comment

Washington monitors oil ambitions promote Turkish Kurdish separatism for Iraq

04/16/2013
0 Comments

London / obelisk: see Jackson Diehl president of the Center for Economic Studies and Foreign Policy, which take from Istanbul-based, in an article published by the newspaper (The Washington Post) that "the Obama administration at odds permanently with the Kurdish government, and tried to pressure Turkey for not allowing extended oil pipelines new Kurdistan will be given economic independence from Baghdad, and frequently supported, from the point of view of Kurdish, Maliki's attempts to impose its authority on the region. "

According to Dell, the Kurdish official involved in the Kurdish delegation who visited Washington recently told him that "the administration does not see us as a stabilizing force, but a source of inconvenience, as a foreign object in the region complicates matters, such as Israel."

And consistent Turkish writer Sinan Olgin in the view of the Dell in his analysis, he says in an article published by the newspaper (Gulf) Arab Emirates, the United States remains opposed resolutely to conclude this oil deals between Turkey and the Kurdistan Regional Government, because it would "undermine the stability of Iraq and fueling separatist tendencies in the north." In late February during his trip abroad, which included a stop in Ankara, said U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry these concerns in his talks with his Turkish counterparts.

According to Dell, the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan flow Turkish economic interests and ambitions of the oil to "a bold plan to boost Turkey's regional and extend political dominance at home and ending thirty years of conflict between Turkey and its Kurdish population." Ankara and supplied most of the imports economy of the Kurdistan Regional Government, which accounts for nearly 70% of Turkey's exports to Iraq in the past year, reaching U.S. $ 11 billion. But the initial energy deal between Turkey and the Kurdistan Regional Government is scheduled to lay the foundation for a true strategic alliance.

However, this agreement, according to Olgin, give Turkey significant concessions for exploration in oil and gas fields in northern new Iraq, as well as preferential rates for energy exports to Turkey. On the other hand, help Turkey Kurdistan Regional Government to establish a pipeline infrastructure that will allow the export of oil and gas to Turkey without relying on Iraq's national pipeline, which is controlled by the central government in Baghdad. Olgin says, "within the Turkish government, this breakthrough is seen as a tremendous opportunity to reduce Turkey's dependence on imports of heavy energy."

It is worth mentioning that the agreement helps Turkey, not only in securing energy supplies, but also to overcome the chronic current account deficit of around 70% of Turkey's trade deficit, which is 84 billion U.S. dollars." But the deal, according Olgin "believes Kurdistan, the region's economic wealth in the future without making them hostage to the Iraqi government is increasingly sympathetic."

Under the Iraqi Constitution, the right of the Kurdish region to get 17% of the country's revenues from oil and gas. The Kurdistan Regional Government hopes that allows it to deal with Turkey to obtain more regular revenues from oil and gas. It concludes Olgin article by saying "do not participate circles Turkish government U.S. concerns, but it sees in transactions between U.S. oil companies giant, such as Exxon, Chevron, and the Kurdistan Regional Government, proof that America more worried about their share of the pie in the north of Iraq, not threats alleged stability Iraq. It is not surprising that the Erdogan government decides not to pay attention much to the U.S. government's concerns."

LINK

< br>
Kuwaiti Foreign: last page has been turned and the morning visit Baghdad soon

04/16/2013
0 Comments
TUESDAY, 16 APRIL / APRIL 2013 14:46
Twilight News / source said Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry, Tuesday, Page dispute with Iraq wrapped up in the light of the intention of the government in Baghdad to end the outstanding issues between the two countries.

The source said in a statement the "Arab News", followed "Twilight News", "The Prime Minister Jaber Al-Sabah will visit Iraq in the coming period."

He explained that "the visit did not come to discuss certain issues per se, but rather comes to confirm that Kuwait turned the page on the past in light of the Iraqi government's intention to complete all outstanding issues and close the file."

The source indicated that "the visit has not been set a date, but it may be early next month," stressing that "Kuwait did not bother with threats that previously launched."

Noteworthy that the group calling itself the "Izzat al-Duri group" had vowed earlier to target the aircraft will be reduced by the Prime Minister of Kuwait to the capital of Iraq.

Source promised "threats are worthless Kuwaiti government did not heed it."

He pointed out that "the upcoming visit will be preceded by Kuwaiti delegation's visit to Iraq for the purpose of preparing for several prior agreements, including political and economic Saoukaa the two countries," stressing that "the United Nations will emerge Iraq from Chapter VII in light of the implementation of the requirements that Iraq undertook the implementation of its provisions."

And seeks the leaders of Iraq and Kuwait to improve relations between the two countries, and over the past year the two countries reached an agreement on the debt of the Gulf War. And have been approved for a new demarcation decision on the common border between the two countries and that many Iraqis casual.

The sources from within the Iraqi government that it "looks forward to the visit will lead to a historic agreement between the two countries, which allows Iraq to get out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations."

Link

Back to top Go down

Good News Articles from Miskebam Empty Re: Good News Articles from Miskebam

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am

WOW...alot of good stuff in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:58 am

punisher wrote:WOW...alot of good stuff in this.

Yes these are just some of the articles I said to watch out for!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:48 am

It is coming....come on Iraq, become the GIANT you were destined to be...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum