Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas

Go down

United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas Empty United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:43 am

Also from my good friend Phil!

The UNSC is telling the Maliki government that they agree with the Kurds regarding the law of oil & gas (HCL) and it should be enacted as soon as possible, if Iraq stands any chance of being removed from Chapter VII sanctions.

Phil

United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas

15-04-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)
Asked to ratify the United Nations Law of natural wealth and resources oil and gas law in Iraq, confirmed the need for resolving the problem of Kirkuk, according to the Constitution.

The Assistant Chief of the Foreign Relations Council of Ministers Regional Government of Kurdistan Dindar Zebari told reporters, said the United Nations recognized formally problems existing between Kurdistan and Baghdad, and demanded by suitable, stressing that the UN demands consistent with the policy of the Kurdish leadership in the region.

Zebari said in his statement, to Iraqi situation from the perspective of the United Nations and said: According to the latest report to the Security Council of the UN in New York requested to return to dialogue as soon as possible with the region in order to address problems related to regions Kurdish outside the region and try to address them through table discussions.

As Zebari said that the United Nations consider the importance of the existence of a dialogue between the ministries of Peshmerga and the Ministry of Defense in the federal government, to address the problem of security and stability in those areas, pointing out that it confirmed the necessity to have a direct dialogue with the Ministry of Peshmerga, stressing at the same time that the message of the United Nations and the Security Council is a clear recognition that the Ministry of Peshmerga Iraqi security institution.

He said Zebari told reporters that the United Nations confirmed in March last year he must be approved as soon as possible on the Law of resources natural resources with oil and gas law by the House of Representatives of the importance of legal, and that these also are problems in Iraq and must find solutions to them in the fastest time possible.

In the axis of his statement highlighted Zebari light on the issue of Kirkuk by the United Nations and the UN Security Council and said that the United Nations recognizes that Kirkuk moot point between Kurds and Arabs and he must be dealt with by the Constitution and materials and that these demands leadership Kurdistan, pointing out that the United Nations and the Security Council pushing through their report to the federal government in Baghdad to address the problem of Kirkuk.

Zebari said: that the final decision of the Security Council demanding that Iraq taking into account the harmonic system with all components and that Iraq must be pursuing a consensual democratic system and that this is a very important point talking about the United Nations.

PUKmedia Erbil

http://translate.goo...w#axzz2QVuaPOMo

Back to top Go down

United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas Empty Re: United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:44 am

Another piece of the puzzel as to why no RV/RI!

Back to top Go down

United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas Empty Re: United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:45 am

United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas 3079029344

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas 2805820865  United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas 2805820865  United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas 2805820865  United Nations demanding enactment of a law of oil and gas 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Thank you UN!!!! Pressure Pressure Pressure! I LOVE IT!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum