Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed

Go down

Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed Empty Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 am

Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed

بواسطة khabaar khaba منذ 1 ساعة
By khabaar khaba 1 hour ago
عدد القراءات : 26
Number of readings: 26
حجم الخط:
Font Size: Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed Font_decrease Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed Font_enlarge

Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed Thumbnail.php?file=15_443066438
واخ – خاص
Brother - special
MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Muhsin al-Sadoun talks between the center and the region and will continue in a positive way of the parties to resolve the outstanding issues is that the next delegation's visit to Baghdad did not specify the time open to the preoccupation with the leaders of the coalition in local elections this time.

Sadoun said in a telephone interview with The Agency for News News (et) that the dialogues will continue through the committees formed by the parties to act as a solution of outstanding issues and sign agreements with the Baghdad government, stressing that he did not new agreements but will be signing earlier agreements on issues of Article 140 and the law of oil and gas and entitlements of the Peshmerga and the oil companies and the leaders of operations in the disputed areas, which are in the framework of the constitution.

He revealed a positive assessment of the region's president, Massoud Barzani of the results of the talks and dialogues conducted by the delegation province, which ended a visit to Baghdad after meeting leaders of the National Alliance and Prime Minister Maliki has been agreement on the formation and activation of financial committees and military reset points of contention between the parties.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/10923.html&usg=ALkJrhhrWj0-p3PfG7cSycSvOKDwkEIPjg

Back to top Go down

Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed Empty Re: Kurdistan Alliance's (et al): No new agreements between the province and the center but previous agreements will be signed

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 am

This is part of the hold up! But not all pieces of the puzzel!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum