Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD

2 posters

Go down

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD Empty Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Mutlaq: Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD

Published in: 11:48 am, April 11, 2013 by ipa 2
BAGHDAD (Iba) .. A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Ibrahim al-Mutlaq, the committee discussed several proposals to create a balance between the U.S. dollar exchange rate and the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, adding that proposals relating to tax Emark and civil and open banks in all provinces.
He Mutlaq told the independent press (Iba) “The recent period has seen a big rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against الدينارالعراقي a result of some action taken by the Central Bank مادفع Committee of Finance to submit several proposals at its recent creation of balance and equality between the dollar and the Iraqi dinar.”
And between al-Mutlaq said that “the most important proposals considered by the Finance Committee, which will be applied on the ground include some procedures related Emark and tax rates and other measures related to the Central Bank and the opening of banks civil and determine the interest rate in addition to the opening credits of banks civil and governmental significantly.”
He stressed that “the more credits today limited to the Bank of TBE government that determines remittances scope is too narrow, calling” to opening credits largest in all provinces and banks to expand the banking business, and to be transfers through credits and not through (Cache) or criticism, stressing that All of these important factors will help to stabilize the currency and equity between Ataralammeraki and the Iraqi dinar.
http://bit.ly/YpkYtB

Back to top Go down

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD Empty Re: Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Does that sound like a possible 1-for-1 exchange rate?

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD Empty Re: Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Might be ... I would be OK with that ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD 2805820865  Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD 2805820865  Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD 2805820865  Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Yes sir. Me too!

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Finance Committee discussed proposals that will create balance between USD and IQD Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Yes it does sound like 1to1 and in my opinion that is what they will do as a first hard currency RV to pull the large notes and USD out. It would be quite brilliant really, if they came out at 1.134 and the US Dollar being at 82 to 86. The exchange rate difference would make bankers money! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:38 am

AJ, that figure you mentioned sounds correct and good to me Smile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum