Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week

3 posters

Go down

The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week Empty The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week

Post by rick152 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Is this a rumor? I'm not sure!

The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week

Company resumed global smart card to card issuing cards after a hiatus of two months, due to the technical modernization.

The Executive Director of the company
Thaer Awad, said in a statement today that "the company embarked on
Sunday issuing cards after I stopped for two months due to modernization
processes," stressing, "it was the transition from the first generation
to the second." and noted that "the branches [of Paradise and Mansour
and dignity ] began the version that is release in all branches from the
tenth of this April.

Said Awad said the "second generation
depends iris and hand as well as the fact that Fingerprints exceeded
the problem of poor fingerprint handmade by 90%, as it allows the agent
to get a card especially that linked card Aseel same bank account. "

and that "all Iraqis will be able to
issue cards for even if some of them is not within the categories
covered." and pointed out that "the new card include in addition to the
salaries set other services including [shopping and partial withdrawal
The financial transfer and filing.

The company global smart card
announced in the twenty-fourth of last February about ending
preparations for the launch of the second generation of Ki Card, which
offers advanced services and works footprint eye.

The link from whence this came was in Arabic and translated to english

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week Empty Re: The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 am

Pretty sure this is NOT a rumor Smile

Back to top Go down

The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week Empty Re: The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:05 am

My only problem with the
second generation smart card" is that I wonder if it a precursor to like the "mark!" it is supphosed to be linked to EVERYTHING, yes cash and groceries but also house payment/rent, cell phone, even automobiles. It is a scary thought to have near every aspect of ones life attached to a single government note. Especially when that same government can shut it off any second they choose. Just food for thought and conversation. What do you think?

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:07 am

Yes Rick, it is a scary thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Unfortunate name: They're A Wad.

The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Seb said 'WAD'! Crack me up!! The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 4115835343 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 3508649203 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 3508649203 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 2834342768 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 2834342768 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 2805820865 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 2805820865 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 2805820865 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 2805820865 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 2805820865 The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:32 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Unfortunate name: They're A Wad.

If you could see the smile that came to my face when I saw those keys strokes you made. Way Funny!

The second generation of cards (for Card) is available for all, starting from next week 3508649203

so please;
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum