Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural Empty Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural

4.10.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

BAGHDAD / With: revealed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Wednesday, for the start of the Iraqi Central Bank to take urgent action to preserve the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar by increasing the outlets sold for hard currency.
A member of the Finance Committee Secretary Hadi in a statement received "news future" copy of "The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar began gradually returning to normal after taking the CBI action was an increase of outlets selling hard currency."
said Hadi said "expand outlets for hard currency in Baghdad and the provinces and non-monopoly on a limited number of banks and banking companies will lead to stability in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate compared with the dollar. "
and witnessed the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar declined during the past few days where he scored one dollar rose against the dinar 1125 after it had been stable for 1120.
threatened Truth parliamentary sales CBI, in the first Monday, resorting to international parties specialized in combating money laundering to track the money, which had been in the Development Fund for Iraq since 2003 until 2012 if not granted the CBI the full information. (finished)

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=95771#ixzz2Q4crr85K

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural 2805820865  Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural 2805820865  Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural 2805820865  Parliamentary Finance: The exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar has begun to return to the place it natural 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum