Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency

+6
DinarPhoenix
clayf
Kevind53
SEBtopdog
aksafeone
Purpleskyz
10 posters

Go down

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency Empty CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:42 am

At risk of being attacked, I wanted to let my wonderful friends here on DD know that last night CNN announced the coming of the restructuring of all currencies.
I received this info by text from the gent that brought me into this soon to be life changing investment.
I did not see this myself as I tuned off lame stream a very long time ago. I will be back with any info that I get as I get it.
OK let the bashing begin! LOL
:flowers: Ponee I love this spring smilie... hint hint. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2245507099CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency Empty Re: CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 am

lame steam! that's right! LOL

Back to top Go down

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency Empty Re: CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 am

purpleskyz wrote:At risk of being attacked, I wanted to let my wonderful friends here on DD know that last night CNN announced the coming of the restructuring of all currencies.
I received this info by text from the gent that brought me into this soon to be life changing investment.
I did not see this myself as I tuned off lame stream a very long time ago. I will be back with any info that I get as I get it.
OK let the bashing begin! LOL
:flowers: Ponee I love this spring smilie... hint hint. Smile

Keep us up to date on this, purpleskyz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 am

I will aim! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2245507099CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 am

When I read the headline of SEB's post I was hoping it's what you are reporting in this one, haha. The joke's on me. Well, maybe in just a little while longer we can say..............

TOUCHDOWN!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:06 am

Touchdown is at the 50 yard line waiting on Iraq to pass laws so the field moves to the forty, then 30, then 20, then 10, then 1 and maybe they will jump over the players for the touch down and I do not see any pass plays to get the ball there fast! How long is that going to take? Longer than a football game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:31 am

Lets hope your friend was telling the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 am

Hopefully this is NOT the ol' "the sky is falling" syndrome thing again. News agencies tend to "elongate" things occasionally to fit their own purposes. Sometimes this "hype" is detrimental and sometimes it is fantasy - a "pigment" of their mind. Which is it this time? Only the Phantom knows!!!!

I tend to agree with AJ - this is a LONG way from being ready to RV. Remember that they need a stable government to sustain this? Remember they need to be able to trade with other countries to sell their products and keep the profits? Remember they owe debts that have yet to be satisfied? And then we get to the unmentionable - stable government. Interesting bunch of remembering isn't it?

And then we take this right on around to where we started - The Media. How much of what comes out of Iraq is fiction and how much is fact? Considering that Maliki controls most of the media (so we have been repeatedly told) in Iraq isn't it possible that he controls the information released and does so to his own benefit? One wonders how much of this so called "news" is imagination and how much is reality. Ya know, come to think of it, one wonders about the same thing with our media. It seems that a lot of the time "news" seems to be skewed to the reporters (or their bosses) point of view and not necessarily to the actual real life facts or meanings. The "power of the press", hmmmmm, most journalism students learn the basics (who, where, when, why and how) and then it gets interesting - makes one wonder does it not?

Happy reading, enjoy you day, relax because it isn't over until the money is in your bank account, the taxes are paid the the door is locked.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:27 pm

aksafeone, you make it seem like the rv is a year away -- which it very well could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Who knows (I know the Phantom knows!) how long it will be. BUT, it will be that long and no longer!!!

A year? Hey with their track record is the past it's anyone's GUESS. I would hope that it would be a short term thing as evidenced by the so call "progress" that has been reported lately - however, based on the news, it very well could be sooner than later.

Be happy, Smile, make people wonder what you are up to. Life is good.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:55 pm

We've been burned....no, clobbered so many times in the past we have mastered the art of skepticism. Nothing wrong with that.

But how do you like this for bashing, purpleskyz? I keep my fingers crossed CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 1150991001 and thank you very much for bringing info to us over here. Only time will tell us if is proves to be true. It's nice for us to at least see it and have the option to decide for ourselves. It's nice to see you over here..
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2243815925

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Any links provided? I'm pretty sure I saw a similar claim somewhere around the beginning of the year. I did a search of CNN and a general web search and the closest I came (other than some random dinar/conspiracy sites) was an OP-ED about a year ago speculating about whether a global currency agreement would help the economy.

Not trying to bash, but we have all seen this sort of stuff before ... come to think of it I'm pretty sure the last time I heard it was from the mouth .. err ... fingers of one of our beloved roos.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865  CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865  CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865  CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 pm

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 21820466
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Now that would be news. Question is what did it actually say and did it actually air. Never the less Im still holding mine. Every time I get frustrated and think Im going to sell it all, I remind myself this: If it only goes up to a PENNY, Im a winner. Just a penny. How can it not be worth a penny.
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:11 pm

A penny works for me. And today, works better than tomorrow.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:35 pm

I never did find a whisper of this anywhere but roo sites. Certainly not on CNN. It only adds up to one thing ...
CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency Pants-10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865  CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865  CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865  CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Oh my, that would be an incredible (and welcome) site. CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 21820466

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Sister Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 pm

so i guess no one ever saw this on cnn then?
Lil Sister
Lil Sister
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:41 pm

I did ask this guy more details and he said he saw it on CNN on cable. I also tried to search the CNN website but to no avail.

This man is a very trusted friend. If he said he saw this I believe him.

I have also been told by another trusted member on another site that he knows a couple that have cashed out here. I also can not validate that but I am hearing this from others also. So... I am keeping hopeful and confident this is close to the finish line. Just in time for the Derby. HA! It could happen... Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:00 am

Well fingers crossed purps!!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:08 am

Purpleskyz wrote:I did ask this guy more details and he said he saw it on CNN on cable. I also tried to search the CNN website but to no avail.

This man is a very trusted friend. If he said he saw this I believe him.

I have also been told by another trusted member on another site that he knows a couple that have cashed out here. I also can not validate that but I am hearing this from others also. So... I am keeping hopeful and confident this is close to the finish line. Just in time for the Derby. HA! It could happen... Smile

I believe you are being told these things...BUT ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY CASHED OUT IS NOT BEING TRUTHFUL. THAT MAKES NO SENSE NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:15 am

I know punisher... just file under rumor then I suppose. It may not make any sense but what about this investment does? So I wait and watch like all here. When I hear something I bring it over... once in awhile. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:22 am

Purpleskyz wrote:I know punisher... just file under rumor then I suppose. It may not make any sense but what about this investment does? So I wait and watch like all here. When I hear something I bring it over... once in awhile. Take it all with a grain of salt.

And I still thank you for bringing what you hear Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 pm

I for one believe Purpleskyz- She's positive, and upfront with her info- I have no reason not to believe what she says, and she bullshites nobody about anything-She is as honest as our lives are long-I would trust her with my life- How's that? Thankyou, Purpleskyz, for everything you say and do, along with the info that you bring to all of us-CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 949729897CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2834342768CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2834342768CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2805820865
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:17 pm

I'll second that, Terbo!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Holy moly!!!
Thanks T! Those are some pretty big shoes to fill there. LOL

I appreciate your kind words terbo! Thanks brother CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2243815925

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 am

I do not think anyone was dissing Purps ... she was pretty clear that she did not see it, and was just passing it along. The hundred dollar question is, if the informer was correct, where is the info? No one has been able to find even a suggestion of it.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 am

It wasn't meant as being that someone dissed her at all, I was making a very well known observation as to the way she is and how she feels about things in general-CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2834342768CNN Reports Revaluation of World Currency 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum