Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays

2 posters

Go down

Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays Empty Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:26 am

From my good friend Phil.

Well, I guess the article below proves the 2013 budget, we have been waiting on to be published in the Gazette is not open yet... The best news I have heard in days!

Phil

Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays

Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays 5550

13/04/09 15: 45

Range/Kirkuk

Kirkuk, criticized Tuesday, delayed access to financial receivables under budget for the current year, I promised to stop disbursement of budget for the governorates of Iraq under the pretext of fear of exploited for electoral purposes "is unnecessary and creates confusion in execution of projects, the Iraqi Ministry of Finance invited to" release "a budget for the current year.

This came during a meeting of the Security Committee of the Kirkuk governorate building today, under the chairmanship of the Governor of Kirkuk, the Chairman of the Security Committee in the presence of the Chairman of the provincial Council and police chief and a representative of the band's 12 directors led joint security hardware walasaish and Peshmerga Brigade command.

The Governor of Kirkuk, said Najmuddin Umar Karim during the meeting which was attended by (range) that "Kirkuk complain of delays in obtaining financial dues within the public budget for the current year," delay funding creates confusion as we continue our contacts with the competent ministries and the Iraqi Parliament to help us solve it. "

Karim said that "there is a halt in disbursement of budget for the governorates of Iraq under the pretext of exploited for electoral purposes," adding that "Kirkuk is in urgent need to divert budget amounts for the financing and implementation of projects and benefits that serve the residents of Kirkuk."

He called the Governor of Kirkuk, "the Iraqi Ministry of finance and line ministries to launch financial receivables to keep within the budget for the current year 2013".

In another context, called upon the Governor to "study the possibility of opening some roads closed to facilitate movement of people and movement along with the follow-up action Committee raising abuses that remove signs and trademarks irregular deformation of main streets".

It also invited the Chairman of the Security Committee for the province to boost coordination and cooperation between all security agencies to enhance the stability and contribute to security in the province. "

The Kirkuk not covered by local elections expected to take place on 20 this month, has a budget for this year amounts to 530 billion dinars, the budget of last year more than 756 billion dinars, the past two years has been able to spend all allocated through the construction and implementation of a service project, consisting of the balance operational and investment budgets allocated in the plan albetrdolar.

The Kirkuk (250 kilometers) North of Baghdad, one of the wealthiest provinces for their oil but it still lacks a lot of services due to political differences on the affiliation between the territory and the Centre or between its components.

Kirkuk has suffered from the limited number of service projects, especially that most of the land in the province were expropriated by the former regime, and demanded the owners after 2003

http://www.almadapress.com

Back to top Go down

Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays Empty Re: Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:32 am

Question is, when will they open the budget and what does that mean for us when they do?

Back to top Go down

Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays Empty Re: Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays

Post by Terbo56 Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Their budget pertains to the construction and service facilities, and means nothing to us at this time- The RV is out of Iraq's hands now, anyway, and we have to wait for the dumbarss in the whitehouse to decide if he's going to let us have this, or screw us out of it-He has said he didn't want us to have the RV, and that we were not used to having a lot of money- The 'boo' is a crook, and there's no way he isn't-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 pm

You guys amaze me with your ability to make sense of these translated articles. To me, it's like listening to Norm Crosby ... It almost makes sense, but not quite.
Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays 1927300577

Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Kirkuk prompted the Finance Ministry to release its budget for the current year and stresses that stalled projects due to delays Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum