Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money

Go down

Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money Empty Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 am

Another from my good friend Phil.

Bottom line, the CBI is doubling the number of foreign currency exchange locations in the coming days to help stabilize the dinar against the dollar. They are pulling as many dinars off the street as possible. The US dollar is the currency of choice in Iraq. By removing dinars from circulation, the CBI is removing liquidity from the market, ultimately making the dinar stronger. The article suggests that the CBI would like to see the dinar restored back to its natural price. IMO, the natural price would be somewhere in the price range of $3.22 - $3.86 to the dollar. As the CBI remove dinars from circulation, it going to make it easier to revalue the currency, because less dinars to exchange.

Phil

Financial expert: doubling the share of money transfer companies of foreign currency will increase the exchange rate of the dinar

Baghdad (news) .. Expected financial expert as Hadi al-Tamimi, increase the dollar exchange rate against the dinar during the coming period after the measures taken by the central bank on doubling the share of money transfer companies in hard currency. Timimi said (of the Agency news): The central bank will not remain silent in front of declines witnessed Iraqi dinar exchange rate, but he would take the necessary steps to return the price of natural. added: that the central bank's decision to increase the share of private companies to transfer foreign currency will contribute greatly increase and stabilize the value of the dinar condition monitoring operations so as not to occur money laundering or the like has indicated news to: that the central bank will double during the next two days, the share of money transfer companies and banking foreign currency. was the Iraqi market has seen in weeks a major upheaval in the price of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar as the price of selling one dollar to 1280 dinars. was the Iraqi Central Bank, issued Sunday the 24 March, new regulations for the sale and purchase of foreign currency, whereby the share weekly for the banks to sell cash dollar four million dollars is subject to increase and decrease, while the share of money transfer companies $ 150 thousand for companies that their capital 45 billion dinars, and 100 thousand dollars for companies less capital for it. showed FAQ regarding companies broker for buying and selling currencies that share the weekly 50 thousand dollars to companies with a capital of 500 million dollars, and 25 thousand dollars for companies less than that, and buying and selling a foreign currency for the money transfer companies and firms to broker a sale and purchase of foreign currency through authorized banks in Iraq.

http://www.ikhnews.c...rticle&id=80269

Back to top Go down

Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money Empty Re: Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:04 pm

I like what your friend Phil has to say...oh I wish it were the natural price Smile

Back to top Go down

Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money Empty Re: Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm all about natural ... bring it on! Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money 2805820865

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money 2805820865  Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money 2805820865  Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money 2805820865  Financial Expert; Doubling the share of Money 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum