Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play

Go down

Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play Empty Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:35 pm

This is from my good friend phil. AJ
This initiative seems to be a way to take back control of the banking/financial system. Which we know Maliki has taken charge of illegally. I like that phrase...."and allow the Central Bank to work to support the release of the national currency." I can only assume the release of the national currency is the new lower denominated notes $1, $5, $10, $20 and coins, etc.

Phil

Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play

02-04-2013 05:47 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). Member of the parliamentary Finance Committee proposed MP//Abdul Ameer Al-mayahi, an independent Council established the banking sector for the development and advancement of the work.

He said Al-mayahi (News Agency): the formation of the Council or an independent body for the banking sector will be able to develop private banks and governmental work and introduce modern systems, through its monitoring and issuing rules and regulations.

He added: there are many voices within the House and the Finance Committee calls for the establishment of this body is to be independent and not linked to any party in the State, to be able to take care of banking sector development, linked with public money, and allow the Central Bank to work to support the release of the national currency.

The banking system in Iraq consists of forty-three banks as well as the Central Bank and distributed by property (7) and banks (30) my family including Bank (7) in addition to Islamic banks (6) foreign banks/finished/8 l. Eng.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D799

Back to top Go down

Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play Empty Re: Forming a Supreme Council to support the banking sector and the banks play

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:11 am

Good article.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum