Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget

Go down

Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget Empty Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:25 am

Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget

Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget 31b84f605f9be58d00edd2ec7bedf8ba_S

Baghdad/Al baghdadia news.The Council of Ministers approved Tuesday, to help implement the federal budget approved for fiscal year 2013.

Based on the provisions of article 30 of the General Federal budget law No. (7) of 2013, taking into account the notes before the meeting.

According to a statement quoted by the Prime Minister's information Office and received/baghdadia news "Cabinet decided at its twelfth session, headed by Al-Maliki to help implement the federal budget for fiscal year 2013 based on the provisions of article 30 of the General Federal budget law No. (7) of 2013, taking into account the observations raised."

According to a source in the Council of Ministers/baghdadia news "Cabinet held its regular weekly under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and Vice President for administrative services, Saleh Al-mutlaq and three Iraqi Ministers Mohammed Tamim Ahmed Al-karbouli, Minister of education and Minister of industry and electricity Minister Abdul Karim aftan, as well as Ministers of the Sadr movement who today returned to Council meetings after two weeks of suspension. Finished/21

http://www.albaghdadianews.com

Back to top Go down

Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget Empty Re: Cabinet approves adoption of instructions implementing federal budget

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Maliki is playing nice...humm.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum