Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate

Go down

Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate Empty Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 am

The news outlets are now reporting unrest with the dinar and its current exchange rate. In my opinion the Iraqis are still wanting the dollar to do business with and cannot get as much since the CBI put more controls on the US dollar. To me this means they will need to implement the exchange rate policy and soon.
AJ

Ismail Radi: increase outlets hard currency at banks will support the dinar exchange rate against the dollar

01-04-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)-
Baghdad (newsletter)

Economist Ismail said Radi, to further open the ports for the sale of foreign currency by banks will contribute to lower the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar, to meet the market need for dollars.

He said content (News Agency): because of the increase in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar during the current period in the local market, due to strict Central Bank actions to sell hard currency and lack of dollar in the market.

He added: the Government's Rasheed Bank opened ten outlets to sell hard currency at subsidized prices from the Central Bank would contribute significantly in strengthening the national currency, encouraging banks to open more than one port to sell hard currency control with external financial transfers.

The General said Kazem Mohammed Rasheed Bank nashor, processing over 10 dollar citizens of branches in Baghdad starting this week.

The Iraqi market has experienced considerable unrest in recent weeks in the price of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar as the sale price of one dollar to 1280

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotaliraq.com%2Fmobile-news.php%3Fid%3D94516

Back to top Go down

Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate Empty Re: Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 am

Interesting...very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 am

From my friend Phil.

From my readings this morning...The 2013 budget HAS NOT been released and "The Council of Ministers will vote, during Tuesday session, on the amendment of the General Amnesty Law and the Accountability & Justice Law." The Law of Antiquities (Article 14) during Wednesday's session. It something about these 3 laws that have to be PASSED before they can effectively deal with Maliki and the laws dealing with the conversion of their currency. I will periodically, try to update you guys as more comes out today. The positive is the budget hasn't been released, even though Finance Minister said he would start paying the Provinces as soon as today.

Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 pm

I await more from your friend...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate 2805820865 Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate 1150991001

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate 2805820865  Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate 2805820865  Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate 2805820865  Unrest in the Iraq Dinar Rate 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Crossing fingers too Kevin, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum